Motivation, Let's go !!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hello folks,

Most people in here are very motivated in their daily life but I feel we are surrounded with negativity.

Please add anything motivational for your fellow ISP members in this thread, something to move you and make you better:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I seriously urge you all to watch this. He (R.I.P.) was one of the best speakers that all speech classes would refer to as an example.

If you want fast forward the video to places where he speaks to the audience. He will give you a great idea about world population and how it looks like today.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I seriously urge you all to watch this. He (R.I.P.) was one of the best speakers that all speech classes would refer to as an example.

If you want fast forward the video to places where he speaks to the audience. He will give you a great idea about world population and how it looks like today.

How is this motivational lol ?

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Yeah I saw the link to his post somewhere else , his German mum and Russian dad and how he became Iran fan when he met Abedzadeh 🙄 🤔 😳!
What a load of bullocks! 🤣
The story changed just a few days later...

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/we’re-back-us-soccer-in-the-2022-fifa-world-cup.2120269/page-2#post-40389887

He seems simultaneously proud, and embarrassed, of his Iranian heritage.... I guess many people are, but in his case it seems visceral.

I feel sorry for the guy, he just wants to be part of a community, but I don't think at the age of 40 he ever learnt the lessons that:

- Lying isn't good
- If you are going to lie, at least do it with some skill, not so obviously...

I guess motivation (as per thread title) is to be truthful in life and not lie/or lie with some degree of aptitude...? Wish him the best though - he's set up his own iran football message board....

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/we’re-back-us-soccer-in-the-2022-fifa-world-cup.2120269/page-2#post-40389887

He seems simultaneously proud, and embarrassed, of his Iranian heritage.... I guess many people are, but in his case it seems visceral.

I feel sorry for the guy, he just wants to be part of a community, but I don't think at the age of 40 he ever learnt the lessons that:

- Lying isn't good

I guess motivation (as per thread title) is to be truthful in life and not lie/or lie with some degree of aptitude...? Wish him the best though - he's set up his own iran football message board....
Actually, you freak me out even more following him everywhere he goes.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

- Lying isn't good

LOL 😆

I guess motivation put it another way is don't piss outside in a windy day !

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
How so ? please explain to make my conduct better
I guess we all have weird traits - seeing what Sherwin is up to (I find the guy simultaneously entertaining and also rooting for him to change) can be a bit odd...!

Becoming admin of an iran sports forum whilst not having much interest in iran sports, some would consider that a bit weird too, no? Just my two cents anyway, damet garm for still keeping this place afloat even with the member count slowly dissolving

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I guess we all have weird traits - seeing what Sherwin is up to (I find the guy simultaneously entertaining and also rooting for him to change) can be a bit odd...!

Becoming admin of an iran sports forum whilst not having much interest in iran sports, some would consider that a bit weird too, no? Just my two cents anyway, damet garm for still keeping this place afloat even with the member count slowly dissolving
His username indicates otherwise, Iran Esteghlal and inter ...

If we go by that then he has more interest in Iran football than you and me combined!
😬💥

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This is a motivation thread,
So I am 43 years old, have 2 kids age 3 and 6, manage 2 startup companies, and am managing ISP.
My goal was to make ISP a conflict free place where people respect each other, I think that is somehow accomplished.
Please continue contributing to Iran sports threads, they need you ;)