MOURINHO: UNITED WILL NOT WIN TROPHY

Apr 22, 2009
Jose Mourinho has criticised old club Chelsea’s tactics, but is “100 per cent sure” Manchester United won’t win the Champions League.

The Inter boss was asked for his predictions on the competition by Sky Italia television this weekend.

“I am 100 per cent sure Manchester will qualify, but who wins the other semi-final will then be Champion of Europe,” said the Special One.

United lead Arsenal 1-0 from the first leg at Old Trafford, although they wasted many opportunities to extend that advantage.

In the other semi, Chelsea held Barcelona to a 0-0 draw at the Nou Camp with tactics that many have called ‘catenaccio’ or even ‘anti-football.’

“Chelsea are my former club, it’s hard for me to talk about this,” mused Mourinho when pressed on this issue.

“They are physically the strongest side in the world, feel very comfortable when sitting back and did nothing to score in Barcelona, but looked like they could be there for hours and not concede.

CAMON CHELSEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Mahbod beshin be karo darset beres ina noono ab nemisheh.

p.s.

Jose ghalat kard!
LOOOOOL,
hala ke be Man U shoma resid nono ab nemishe ha !lol

We will win this year if we pass Barca ..
Something tellng me the trophy is ours this year :)

Aug 26, 2005
Jose can't be part of the final himself so he has to make it all about him in another way. Yeki nist bege zer ziyadi nazan.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Please coach Inter and make it a champions league material instead of commenting about other teams --
Inter played horrible against Man U and the only thing he said "Italians like to see Inter lose"
He is so arrogant and loves attention

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
well seems like half of his predictions turned out spot on..:(

Mahbod beshin be karo darset beres ina noono ab nemisheh.

p.s.

Jose ghalat kard!
LOOOL, thats how u can recognize Mancs from others!! ehteram mehteram yokhdi!!!:D ;)

just like he got knocked out of CL and cup with Inter, yup he is special alright !
babam jan, he had nobody to score for him at Inter. He managed to contain Manwho quite well through their midfield possession, if he had proper goalscorers(not Ibra-Adriano!), he could get much better results in CL. Give him one more season where he can overhaul their squad based on his system and u'll 30 a more competitive Inter.

Oct 20, 2003
Nilu jAn, I think Man united is overrated :). I better run before mashdi gets here.

p.s. Lotfan mano az list e siah Komitte Enzebati darar ;).

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
LOOOL, thats how u can recognize Mancs from others!! ehteram mehteram yokhdi!!!
Bah bah bah. Khosh amadi, lotf kardi. toro khodA har rooz avvaleh sobh yek post kon ma khialemoon rahat sheh. I was so worried not hearing from you until now. We need daily posts from you to strengthen your jinx powers. Don't worry about subjects just show up and post something.

DobAreh mamnoon

p.s. hala digeh man ehteram halim nist. sabr kon yek sheri chizi besAzam.

Aug 26, 2005
babam jan, he had nobody to score for him at Inter. He managed to contain Manwho quite well through their midfield possession, if he had proper goalscorers(not Ibra-Adriano!), he could get much better results in CL. Give him one more season where he can overhaul their squad based on his system and u'll 30 a more competitive Inter.
He himself said he had the best player...Ibra. Anyway, what are you doing defending Jose?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Nilu jAn, I think Man united is overrated :). I better run before mashdi gets here.

p.s. Lotfan mano az list e siah Komitte Enzebati darar ;).
hehe!are baba they are! As per GHN's type of excuses, it was bc of Jesus help that they won last night!;)

p.s, hmm since Esteghlal is out of all Cups already and Kol Yum is out of picture for now, u can report the games now!!:D

Bah bah bah. Khosh amadi, lotf kardi. toro khodA har rooz avvaleh sobh yek post kon ma khialemoon rahat sheh. I was so worried not hearing from you until now. We need daily posts from you to strengthen your jinx powers. Don't worry about subjects just show up and post something.

DobAreh mamnoon

p.s. hala digeh man ehteram halim nist. sabr kon yek sheri chizi besAzam.
heheh, okh okh!! khoda rahm kone alan Nader ba shereh ghashangesh aberuye adamo yeki mikone!

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
hehe!are baba they are! As per GHN's type of excuses, it was bc of Jesus help that they won last night!;)

p.s, hmm since Esteghlal is out of all Cups already and Kol Yum is out of picture for now, u can report the games now!!:D

heheh, okh okh!! khoda rahm kone alan Nader ba shereh ghashangesh aberuye adamo yeki mikone!
No I will not. As a matter of fact I don't post anymore regarding jinxing and Ayatollah Behjat va in harfa. Lets move on.