Mousavi supporters begin to arm themselves with assault rifles

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
kos keshe avazi inam comeback bood? Khak bar sare gohet konan!

For your information, if it was possible to be there among those brave souls I would go back in a heartbeat.

Its funny how you don't take offense at me telling you to go and stand by the basijis and beat people up. I guess those dirty pigs make you proud! just shows everyone what a complete fuckwit you really are!

Now go crawl back to your corner again like the soosk that you are!
I’m sure if it was possible for you to sneak out of the country it’s possible for you to sneak back in. Don’t give excuses. Grow some balls and practice what you preach.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
I’m sure if it was possible for you to sneak out of the country it’s possible for you to sneak back in. Don’t give excuses. Grow some balls and practice what you preach.
At least you admit it takes balls for people to do what they're doing! But what about you and your gutless basiji brothers that are picking off the defenceless protesters indiscriminately? What does it take for that? Grow a conscience mother fucker!

May 9, 2004
به نظر بنده مبارزه مسلحانه در این مقطع زمانی درست نیست
وانقلاب مردمی را از یک حرکت ملیونی به جنگ مسلحانه چند صد نفری علیه رژیم خواهد کشید
چون همه کس نمی توانند اسلحه بدست بگیرند
باعث می شود تجمعات خیابانی ناپدید گردد
بعید نیست که خود رژیم می خواهد چنین حرکتی بوقوع بپیوندد تا انقلاب مردمی را به در گیری ارتش و سپاه را در مقابل چند مسلح که بعدها اعلام خواهد کرد می خواهند ایران را تجزیه کنند تبدیل کند
انهایی که در این دام میافتند فکر انقلابی ندارند
مانند دوستی خاله خرسه انقلاب را در نطفه خفه خواهند کرد

بله جانم

Zopyrus

Bench Warmer
Aug 11, 2004
People like you, with your own interpretation of religious views will always be hated by so much people. Do you realize it? I know you don't care, and I don't even ask you to care, just remember that if your interpretation of a religion makes people hate you, why the hell would god love you? Precisley like I.R. - they think they stand for something religious but they are just making people hate them.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
The flow of handguns into Iran started 3 years ago. Those inside Iran know colts in Tehran were selling for about $200 in the black market. This whole thing is just starting.