Mousavi's wife to file complaint against Ahmadinejad

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Mousavi's wife to file complaint against Ahmadinejad
Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:08:46 GMT
Font size :

Presidential hopeful Mir-Hossein Mousavi's wife, Zahra Rahnavard, is going to file a complaint against President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Rahnavard told Press TV on Friday that she would file a complaint against the president unless he formally apologizes to her family for violating their "privacy", to her for "spreading false information" and to the Iranian nation as well.

"If the President does not apologize within the next 24 hours, I will file a compliant against him," she added.

In a Wednesday debate with his rival Mousavi, President Ahmadinejad accused Rahnavard of studying at two universities at the same time while she was a government employee, receiving two master's degrees and obtaining her doctorate without an entrance exam.

In his wife's defense, Mousavi said that Rahnavard had studied for ten years to receive a doctorate and hit back at Ahmadinejad for adopting "an immoral strategy" by the move of attacking a candidate's spouse.

Rahnavard had earlier welcomed any investigation into her master's and Ph. D. degrees.

"I urge those who are doubtful about my degrees to gather factual information," Qalamnews website quoted Rahnavard as saying.

"Character assassination is in contrast with Islamic ethics," she added.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
zahara khanoom before the revolution wore mini skirt and all those flowers on her hair and those loos bazi, now with chador o chagchoor trys to be a saint .jamaesh kon khanoom .

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
"Character assassination is in contrast with Islamic ethics," she added.
Yes but it's in full alignment with Christian, Jewish, Bahaei and Budai ethics.

What the fuck kind of reasoning is this? Who gives a shit about Islamic ethics?

Character assassination is against any sort of ethics, logic and common sense. Islam did not invent ethics. Iranians had ethics before Islam. Actually even those Arabs in the desert had some ethics before Islam.

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com

Character assassination is against any sort of ethics, logic and common sense. Islam did not invent ethics. Iranians had ethics before Islam. Actually even those Arabs in the desert had some ethics before Islam.
Hala be bozorgi khodetan bebakhshi

Jun 18, 2005

Honestly WTF?

Obama goes around and says that hey this or that is based on Christian teachings and nobody gets upset and here is a woman who is a muslim and lives in a country with Islamic law and you get upset that she said AhmadiNejad's actions were against Islamic ethics?

Yes if were to be a Buddhist country she could have said something else! :confused-

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
chera bayesti be bakhshad, you love your country you have to fight with hypocrites .
can you tell how?? you have a president of a country attacking the candidate's wife. she is trying to connect the character assassination to Islam so ordinary people who live in the village can undersand. you want to talk to people the way they understand it.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
dear farzad
it is part of the game, they did instult AN in many ways, they get back some . that lady is not all that, she was a party girl before revlotution and now she is playing moslem 2 ateshe .however anyone is free to live his/her life anyway they want it no problem but atleast to be honest with people .

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
dear farzad
it is part of the game, they did instult AN in many ways, they get back some . that lady is not all that, she was a party girl before revlotution and now she is playing moslem 2 ateshe .however anyone is free to live his/her life anyway they want it no problem but atleast to be honest with people .
do you know for fact she was a party girl before the revolution? what is your source?

May 24, 2009
Good decision! According to law, she actually has to file against him!

I agree with you Bache Tehroon, but she said that because she is Muslim. That's all. Moussavi and her wife are actually defending the rights of other religions. So I believe that's just the way muslim iranians talk.
So, I have to say that FOOTBALLEIRANI is right. Obama's speech is based on Christian teaching, even if he respects other religions. I'm not muslim and don't wanna hear about anything coming from them, but I respect that Mrs Rahnavard is Muslim and says something according to HER believes.
Badesham, az koja midoonid ke party girl boodeh? Bahash too party boodin? Agaram boode pas behtar ke roshan fekran ;-)

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
I know where you are coming from, but it's not the reasoning though, it's the wording! Whether we like it or not, most laws of that country is based on Islam (or however they interpreted it) So if you want to use that law to base your complaints you gotta use their own terminology.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
well ,she was with sticking fresh flowers to her hair was very noticible in daesghah tehran,they called her flower girl.she was a class mate with my cousin .many students prior to revolution knew zahara rahanavard in daneshgah tehran .