Mr. "Forsat Baraye..."

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes, I am with you on this. He does say that over and over and it is very annoying. Keep in mind that these are local reporters and are trying their best when they report and are being broadcasted on National TV.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I just watched the highlights for Foold-Saanat, the commentator repeated the fphrase 100 time until I got headache. Imagine how many times he repeated that during the whole game. Are we so poor in our language that wa have to repeat the phrase every time there is a chance to score?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=4686
LOL ! he is very annoying , and gets very excited when Foolad scores or are about to have a good chance ,he shows his disgust when they are scored on ....very unbiased reporter !

FFFForsat barayeh inkeh ebraazeh vojood konam va beetarafim ro saabet konam .....ka !

viettrinh390

Football Fan
Mar 2, 2013
dang ký tham gia chuong trình ti?p th? liên k?t v?i TRUSTcard.VÃ*** còn du?c t?ng thêm 2.000.000 d?ng vÃ***o tÃ***i kho?n d?i lý c?a mình ngay khi b?t d?u. (xem thêm >>> Quy d?nh xét tang c?p vÃ*** chi?t kh?u cho các c?p d?i lý)

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
what the hell is these gibberish stuff? This the 3rd thread I see them. dude, we have no Vietnamese speaking people here

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I do think these commentators should really attend some training and complete some sort of a certification for their speech techniques. First of all, there's no reason for them to try to hide their accents (which they do for some reason!). 2nd, why have such a limited vocabulary? Didn't these guys learn to read and write? Can't they put together some sophisticated sentences? Why try to imitate what they've heard?

I also find some Shahrestani commentators are waaaaay too blunt about their bias. I mean I get that they support the local team and that's fine, but they shouldn't question referee decisions that go against their favorite team with such obvious anger! Some of them are just horrible and funny!

Ohh and these stupid promotions they do for certain players and coaches as they receive some Reshveh is so obvious. I once watched the highlights where this commentator had a hard-on for this young goalkeeper who happened to play the worst game of his life and was at fault on all goals, but the commentator never stopped praising the dude! It was annoying and funny at the same time.

Oct 20, 2003
I do think these commentators should really attend some training and complete some sort of a certification for their speech techniques.
Could not agree more. Agha Javat Khiabani khodesh class gozAshteh bood, vali yaki az enn reporterAye shahrestani ham naomdan. There is no comparison between a professional reporter such as agha Javat and een lot o lootA.

Zemnan, man rAport een Kian Pars ra khAham dad. Ahvazi bashi va az tarfdarieh reporter Ahvazi Foulad enteghad koni. Volek to az Ahvaz tard khAhi shod; ma az Ahvaz toro deport khAhim kard .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Could not agree more. Agha Javat Khiabani khodesh class gozAshteh bood, vali yaki az enn reporterAye shahrestani ham naomdan. There is no comparison between a professional reporter such as agha Javat and een lot o lootA.

Zemnan, man rAport een Kian Pars ra khAham dad. Ahvazi bashi va az tarfdarieh reporter Ahvazi Foulad enteghad koni. Volek to az Ahvaz tard khAhi shod; ma az Ahvaz toro deport khAhim kard .

On the contrary Saffar jan I think these guys have all graduated from Khiyabani college of fine commantating ...!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I do think these commentators should really attend some training and complete some sort of a certification for their speech techniques. First of all, there's no reason for them to try to hide their accents (which they do for some reason!). 2nd, why have such a limited vocabulary? Didn't these guys learn to read and write? Can't they put together some sophisticated sentences? Why try to imitate what they've heard?

I also find some Shahrestani commentators are waaaaay too blunt about their bias. I mean I get that they support the local team and that's fine, but they shouldn't question referee decisions that go against their favorite team with such obvious anger! Some of them are just horrible and funny!

Ohh and these stupid promotions they do for certain players and coaches as they receive some Reshveh is so obvious. I once watched the highlights where this commentator had a hard-on for this young goalkeeper who happened to play the worst game of his life and was at fault on all goals, but the commentator never stopped praising the dude! It was annoying and funny at the same time.
The worst commentator is Tabriz's. When the opponenet scores a goal if you are not watching you would think at the most the ball has gone out. After a few minutes he would say "bale teame folaan ham be gol resid" with no emotion whatsoever.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The worst commentator is Tabriz's. When the opponenet scores a goal if you are not watching you would think at the most the ball has gone out. After a few minutes he would say "bale teame folaan ham be gol resid" with no emotion whatsoever.
LOL! Ye bar Teraktor gol khord, yaroo migoft "Be har hal teami ke taz'eef mishe mahkoom be gol khordan ham mishe." Then Teraktor scored 2 goals and was winning, so he said "Agar mas'oolin az in team haminjoori hemayat konan, in team esteh'ghaghe ghahremani dar Asia ro dareh"

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
In ham az gol sare mofaser tehroni :

[video]http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=4725[/video]

Comments:

حدود ۴ روز پیش khabargir گفت: [گزارش خطای کاربر]۳۶

رفتارامروز فردوسى پور رو مقايسه كنيد با هفته پيش كه نيلسون مهمان برنامه بود... فقط عيب شمرد! توپ خراب مى كنى، ميزنى توى تير، پاس نميدى، تيم ملى دعوتت نمى كنن، عصبانى ميشى، (دوباره) تيم ملى دعوتت نمى كنن... هدفش فقط تخريب بود. سوال معروفش كه از سپاهانى ها مى پرسه و هر دفعه قهوه اى ميشه (پرسپوليسى هستى يا استقلالى؟!) رو هم به يك شكل جديد پرسيد: دوست دارى توى كدوم تيم بازى كنى؟! آخر سر هم با بى ادبى سوالى كه سوكاى پرسيد رو نشنيده گرفت. كمى معرفت و ادب داشتن هم بد نيست آقاى فردوسى پور!

حدود ۴ روز پیش sam1945 گفت: [گزارش خطای کاربر]۱۳

مملکت زمانی*** که رئیسش آخونده بیسواد ابله هست، مجری تلویزیونش از این بهتر در نمیاد.

حدود ۴ روز پیش khabargir گفت: [گزارش خطای کاربر]۱۰

در ضمن از نظر آقای فردوسی پور امید ابراهیمی پنالتی بازی پارسال النصر رو "خراب کرده"...! برای همه بیماران روحی آرزوی بهبودی داریم! ;)

حدود ۳ روز پیش Esfooni گفت: [گزارش خطای کاربر]۱۰

چه ضدحالی خورد فردوسی پور فردوسی بهش گفت فصل بعد دوست داری کجا بازی کنی؟(منظور استقلال یا پرسپولیس یا باشگاههای خارجی) سوکای گفت تو بهترین تیم ایران ، فردوسی گفت بهترین تیم ایران کدوم تیمه؟ سوکای گفت تیم سپاهان اینو همه میدونن(یعنی همه میدونن غیر از توی ابله و اون کسانی که نمیخوان قبول کنن) بعدم گفت سپاهان بهترین فوتبال ایران رو بازی میکنه کلا دمش گرم

حدود ۳ روز پیش setare گفت: [گزارش خطای کاربر]۶

سلام به عنوان ایرانی ؛ باعث افتخاره که چنین بازیکنانی در سپاهان بازی میکندکه اولا خوشحالند در ایران و پس از ان شکرگذار خدا و مسئولینند

حدود ۲ روز پیش rumezia گفت: [گزارش خطای کاربر]۳

سوالات فردوسی پور بیشتر به جنبه های منفی بازیکنان می پردازه و ایشون احساس می کنن خیلی تیز و باحال هستند اما این کارها وقتی بیش از حد انجام میشه زننده و نشانه عدم پختگی مصاحبه گره!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I have always said Ferdosipour has a lot of idiotic habits and is a mediocre TV host at best. I don't know why some people think so highly of him. Maybe because of Ghahto-l-rejal at IRIB (which has always been an issue).

If Iran was not run by a bunch of cunts, Ferdosipour would be an Abdarchi at IRIB, not a host.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
could not agree more. Agha javat khiabani khodesh class gozashteh bood, vali yaki az enn reporteraye shahrestani ham naomdan. There is no comparison between a professional reporter such as agha javat and een lot o loota.

Zemnan, man raport een kian pars ra khaham dad. Ahvazi bashi va az tarfdarieh reporter ahvazi foulad enteghad koni. Volek to az ahvaz tard khahi shod; ma az ahvaz toro deport khahim kard .
hala be khter ham shahri budenemun am shode "ye forsate dige bedin".