Muslims for Bush...I'm one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2004
As a follower of Islam, I believe that the people who claim to also be in the same path of life as I (i.e. Muslims) really needed a shake up.

I think that George W. Bush has good intentions. Though the way he is doing it isn't the best way...we as Muslims really needed a push to start removing tyrannical regimes that we have allowed to rule us for so long.

I say that we have a responsibility as Muslims to support Bush becuase he is well intentioned and he is trying to save us from ourselves (our lack of education and weakness is the reason that now we need foreigners to come and kick start positive change in our nations...SADLY).

Ofcourse, we have to thank Osama bin Laden as well for had it not been for him, this would've never happened...tofigh e ejbari!

Oct 14, 2004
Even if that happens...the source of the problem remains the people and the fact that they didn't fix it themselves giving the vultures from the foreign lands the opportunity to invade and take!

But I know it won't, cause we've got USA on a leash called SECURITY. Security for the West is in the hands of the comfort level of the Middle easter population.

Trust me...big things are going to happen. Thank you BIN LADEN.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
soroush said:
Even if that happens...the source of the problem remains the people and the fact that they didn't fix it themselves giving the vultures from the foreign lands the opportunity to invade and take!

But I know it won't, cause we've got USA on a leash called SECURITY. Security for the West is in the hands of the comfort level of the Middle easter population.

Trust me...big things are going to happen. Thank you BIN LADEN.
EDITED BY POOYA :
you can always DISAGREE with members, as long as you RESPECT them! calling them names and swearing at them, only brings down your level and our Forum level !

PLEASE RESPECT ONE ANOTHER in your replies !

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
lol, this is the funniest thing I heard today , you think Bush has good intentions? what has he done so far that makes his intentions seem good, he says his setting a example for other muslims in Iraq by having elections but look at Iraq today , much worse then it was when Saddam was there , and his intention of invading iraq was cuz WMD's , which we know Iraq didnt have any. Now he want to do bussiness with Iran in trade for iran stopping its nuclear plans, thats against all the things he has said about dealing with terrorists. And he wants Syria to leave Lebanon so that was have amuch easier time in Lebanon and we all know about all other Arab monarchs which bush is best friends with.

May 21, 2003
keyvan_pars said:
EDITED BY POOYA :
you can always DISAGREE with members, as long as you RESPECT them! calling them names and swearing at them, only brings down your level and our Forum level !

PLEASE RESPECT ONE ANOTHER in your replies !
first of all if you are monitoring monitor right.
this asshole started it and you people, as usual, sat idly doing nothing.

second of all you are not from ISP so i don't see how this is related to you. This idiot is the dalghak of ISP and i am from ISP, what is your role in middle of this i d like to know....???

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
keyvan_pars said:
you need help with your resume ... ?

under previous experience benevees:
1- dalghaake ISP
2- dalghaake PW

GOOD LUCK

digeh ham ziaad zer nazan hoselato nadaaram, boro yek zareh ghor aan bekhoon or something...

i have read both the quran and the bible!
Thats why I know what Im talking about when I make statements!
and regarding the dalghak part...sure if I make ppl smile!
Im at least not the JOKER of the site (everytime u post something do know
ppl role their eyes and say: here we go again)
I didnt want to say this...but in our previous discussions, do u know how
many times I got PMs from other known ISP members that wrote "I should just
let u go", "that your hopeless", "that your a joke etc etc".

And try not to mix farsi with english so much, it screwes up the
complex image you have of being a Persian Hero.....*sad*

PS. I smell someones getting banned again!!! what is this you 54th time?

May 21, 2003
P_O_P said:
i have read both the quran and the bible!
Thats why I know what Im talking about when I make statements!
and regarding the dalghak part...sure if I make ppl smile!
Im at least not the JOKER of the site (everytime u post something do know
ppl role their eyes and say: here we go again)
I didnt want to say this...but in our previous discussions, do u know how
many times I got PMs from other known ISP members that wrote "I should just
let u go", "that your hopeless", "that your a joke etc etc".

And try not to mix farsi with english so much, it screwes up the
complex image you have of being a Persian Hero.....*sad*

PS. I smell someones getting banned again!!! what is this you 54th time?
oh you get PMed.

kasi ham ke vaghtesho talaf mikoneh toro pm koneh ye IDIOT ye mesleh khodet.

idiots in our community are a dime a dozen so i wouldn't be suprised.

so you read ghor aan and the bible, you must have really nothing to do with your time, have you considered a hobby...

like i said try your local circus they might accomodate you.

May 21, 2003
oh you get PMed.

so you read ghor aan and the bible, you must have really nothing to do with your time, have you considered a hobby...you should really try reading material that require an IQ above 10. might help you in your way of thinking.

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
keyvan_pars said:
oh you get PMed.

so you read ghor aan and the bible, you must have really nothing to do with your time, have you considered a hobby...you should really try reading material that require an IQ above 10. might help you in your way of thinking.

Keyvan agha,

I wouldn't worry about what some newbie posts here with the sole intention of trying to get a rise out of people. Yeah...an argument that tries to tie in esslam with the good itentions of GWB...well :rolleyes:

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
Arsenal said:
Keyvan agha,

I wouldn't worry about what some newbie posts here with the sole intention of trying to get a rise out of people. Yeah...an argument that tries to tie in esslam with the good itentions of GWB...well

newbie???
hehe I was a constant visitor to ISP before it received a forum....and I was here
when the first forum was ready to run....
ohh well....just because my post rate inst 25/day doesnt mean anything, I
have another life other than ISP and internet u know!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
keyvan_pars said:
first of all if you are monitoring monitor right.
this asshole started it and you people, as usual, sat idly doing nothing.

second of all you are not from ISP so i don't see how this is related to you. This idiot is the dalghak of ISP and i am from ISP, what is your role in middle of this i d like to know....???
bythe time i got to answer your question, you were banned, so i guess you cant read it, but incase you do here is my answer

1- i really dont care WHO starts it, this is not "MAHDE KOODAK" i care who DISRESPECTED who ! people always disagree with one another,which is NORMAL. you have to learn to RESPECT one another.

2- I am from PW and ISP, we are one now, as you can see its says on top of your screen "Community - IranSprtsPress and PersianWay" , my role in the middle of this is to TRY and make ISP/PW forum a better place for everyone to enjoy ! now if i am not doing a good job you can always PM me and let me know, i have always been and will be open to suggestions !
if you want to talk to me about something, you can always send me e-mail at
admin@persianway.com

Status
Not open for further replies.