My condolences to all of the families of Iranian Judo team that got killed in plane

Mar 29, 2005

Please accept my sincere condolences for un-timely death of these young Iranian stars
in the plane crash. I hope God give you patience . I know how hard it is the loss of any family member .

اعضای تیم جودو نوجوانان ایران کشته شدند
اسامی کشته شدگان تیم ملی نوجوانان جودو به شرح ذیل است: وحید ابراهیمی در وزن 51 کیلوگرم؛ ایمان زینی وند در وزن 55 کیلوگرم؛حسین بنا در وزن 60 کیلوگرم؛سعید رسولی در وزن66 کیلوگرم؛مصطفی صباغی در وزن 70 کیلوگرم؛یحیی باقرپور در وزن 81 کیلوگرم؛ مصیب عزیزاللهی در وزن90 کیلوگرم؛ علیرضا لگری در وزن 90+ کیلوگرم؛ علی بهرامی سرمربی تیم و علی محدث مربی تیم.

Chashme Dolate iran roshan, One of the world's biggest exporting oil country using expired tupolev in it's national air fleet.

Iranian airlines, including state-run ones, are chronically strapped for cash, and maintenance has suffered, experts say. U.S. sanctions prevent Iran from updating their 30-year-old American aircraft and make it difficult to get European spare parts or planes. The country has come to rely on Russian aircraft, many of them Soviet-era planes that are harder to get parts for since the Soviet Union's fall

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Gouvrenemt is only one to be blame .. For god knows how many yrs people complain about Tupolev and they keep using it !

Ravane hamigishon shad :(