My last post here

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
And I mean it. Good bye and Khosh basheed Doostan ba Bakht Team Melli. I hope it makes you happier in your life, especially since the big bad LOOLOO Ghotbi is gone. I will be much happier not reading the hatred on this site and not posting here anymore.

Va Salam. Khoshbasheed.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Who cares about what other say man , ISP has become a anti-TM forum for a long time but there are still a lot of members who love TM so don't get caught up with those who you don't agree with. My expecations for TM was low so i am not really upset about this lost, I thought TM played some of its best football in the first 3 games with Qotbi as our HC. Hopefully we will see him back in TM once again.

May 12, 2007
You can't take it once you are proven wrong. Not Ghotbi nor the world best coach
could not do it. Think about what he has gone through. Election, Basij control ...
A new administration is needed.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Aziz, janbeh nadaari, ghahr mikoni.

The way we played this game should've just proved to you that there has been no hatred toward Ghotbi. You want to call it that, so be it. Ghotbi said he knew Korea so well, and we lost miserably. They dominated the game, and deserved to win. Ghotbi had nothing to offer, same with our players. You can call it hating Ghotbi, but we won three games, where the first two could have gone either way. Like other coaches, he got his job with connections, and kept the same way with continued khayehmali. The problem is not just him, although people like him are part of it, it is the system that promotes khayemali and people can get farther that way.

Did you seriously enjoy how our team played against Korea?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
gillich
It takes maturity to accept criticism and be self critical.
We all wanted Iran to win, but by sticking our heads in the sand and denying the obvious we will never get ahead in life.
You are upset that people criticise. Fine. If that's your attitude in life then you will have a very hard time ahead.

Have a good life.

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
he got his job with connections, and kept the same way with continued khayehmali. The problem is not just him, although people like him are part of it, it is the system that promotes khayemali and people can get farther that way.
Here we go with the conspiracy theories. ISP has four partners that know how he got his job, please go and read these four's views of Ghotbi and see if what you say it's true. You can't just throw stories out there without facts.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Here we go with the conspiracy theories. ISP has four partners that know how he got his job, please go and read these four's views of Ghotbi and see if what you say it's true. You can't just throw stories out there without facts.
Who are these partners? And what is the conspiracy here? You're saying Ghotbi didn't do any Khayemali to get where he is?

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
Who are these partners? And what is the conspiracy here? You're saying Ghotbi didn't do any Khayemali to get where he is?
he got his job with connections
To answer every point:

That's the conspiracy theory that's being started. Ghotbi got the job the same way Branko, and Belazavic were hire and the same recommendation; it was offered to him, meaning he didn't apply for the job. Ali, Mehran, Behrang, Pooya are these partners.. And please disclose where the khayemali was done to get him where to he is right now? He was the coach before everything went down and the green movement and he is the coach now. If the khayemali was gone get him anywhere and he loved it so much he won't of left for J-League.

Please answer every point the same way. It's time for facts.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
wht about blazevic, ivankovic ? did they all worshipped IR ?
stop the conspiracy theories
Don't forget Ali Daie, he got hired because of his connections but then got fired because of Qotbis connections.lol. I am glad Ghotbi is leaving Iran , its a nice way for him to give his middle finger to all those who hate him.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Its not a necessity that he did blow because of his job or better paycheck, I think he was blowing just cause he genuinely enjoyed blowing them

in either case, again, no matter how you put it he DID blow, no matter for what reason or benefit or not he did blow and that is a FACT!

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
Its not a necessity that he did blow because of his job or better paycheck, I think he was blowing just cause he genuinely enjoyed blowing them

in either case, again, no matter how you put it he DID blow, no matter for what reason or benefit or not he did blow and that is a FACT!
As a coach, I believe he was the best option for team melli. Choosing a dakheli coach in Iran will bring back parti bazi and connections to get invited to team melli. The same thing that has been going on for decades of Iranian football.

Bringing a foreign coach that has no clue about Iranian football and it's politics will be persuaded too easily and will give in to the demands of people around him just to keep his job. This will bring back the ego players (i.e Karimi).

He is the first one to actually think outside the box and bring players who are actually on top form of football currently playing in Iran. We always used to talk about why this or that player hasn't been invited (Kazemian, borhani, Mobali), that's no longer the case. This is the best team that Iran has to offer right now. That's always the first step.

His game plan for today's game was terrible either way. Player hussle was there but there was no plan. Just kicking the ball away to your forwards who are much smarter than the defenders for the first 45 minutes is not a game plan.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Don't forget Ali Daie, he got hired because of his connections but then got fired because of Qotbis connections.lol. I am glad Ghotbi is leaving Iran , its a nice way for him to give his middle finger to all those who hate him.

And to the Japanese team that hired him.