My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Our douchbag has good taste .
those players you named in your comments they were bought in fr other clubs and raised somewhere else , i simply mean players who are brought up in Barcelona would have problems adjusting themselves to other way of playing . L Garcia has been moving around for that reason like many other Barca players who were sold .

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
ˆˆˆˆ

Again, I fail to see your point. Is your point that Iniesta couldn't have walked into any other teams midfield or Messi wouldn't have made any other club automatic Champions League contender and it's all about the water in Barcelona? Your point about system is also fairly ridiculous, when so many teams tried to copy that system. But yes, you're right, Barcelona is not a seller club and they don't sell their best players for you to have closure about whether any of these players could play for another club too. :D

Btw. you know who else was supposed to be a system only player(and system was Ajax)? Seedorf. :D :D

Our douchbag has good taste .
those players you named in your comments they were bought in fr other clubs and raised somewhere else , i simply mean players who are brought up in Barcelona would have problems adjusting themselves to other way of playing . L Garcia has been moving around for that reason like many other Barca players who were sold .

I know exactly what you mean but even not every barca player is good enough to play in barca neither. Mahdi says Barca is not a seling club but one thing for sure if you develop youths in your backyard academy then you need to sell because first, the Revenue is not high on that rank and you need to sell to balance and as I said not everyone can break into the first team. The pep generation was an exception in sense of success and home grown all in one and as he said in the new la masia inauguration that this type of cycle happens once in every 400 years so don't expect to see that day in and day out.

look at the situation now , Munir , Sandro, Masip, Samper and Montoya have all failed to be part of LE's team and looking to leave the camp nou or they're on loan already . Rafinha was so so maybe because of the long term injury. . Bartra left to Dortmund for 8 Mil and instead they got umtiti for 25 Mil. on the other hand they brought Denis Suarez back for the second time , once from Sevilla and now from Villarreal. Will he be able to break into the starting 11 ? only time will tell.

on a more serious note the biggest dilemma Barca currently have is that they can't easily sign any world class player due to the untouchable trio up front and players rejecting to sign . The club been struggling to sign the 4th attacker as the bench is what he gets throughout the season . Even Vietto is making conditions and yet him and barca reached an agreement .

I personally believe the imported players fail more than the exported one.

take a look at this

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/players-are-rejecting-barcelona-fernandez

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
ˆˆˆˆ

Again, I fail to see your point. Is your point that Iniesta couldn't have walked into any other teams midfield or Messi wouldn't have made any other club automatic Champions League contender and it's all about the water in Barcelona? Your point about system is also fairly ridiculous, when so many teams tried to copy that system. But yes, you're right, Barcelona is not a seller club and they don't sell their best players for you to have closure about whether any of these players could play for another club too. :D

Btw. you know who else was supposed to be a system only player(and system was Ajax)? Seedorf. :D :D
I don't see any point either! First he said there was not any successful player in other teams from barca youth, now he says players such as Iniesta and Xavi couldn't be successful because they only know how to play in Barca, firstly it is impossible to know because they always played for barca, and then they also won 2 EC and 1 WC with Spain, different team than Barca. I really think there is no point.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto

It’s not often that football fans the world over feel sympathy for Cristiano Ronaldo, but when the Portugal captain went down injured early in the Euro 2016 final, with tears streaming down his face and a now-infamous moth unceremoniously settling near his eye, that is exactly what happened.

That moment epitomised Ronaldo. His will to win is unparalleled and his emotions simply got the better of him. The thought of missing out on becoming the first Portugal captain to lift an international trophy was too much, but luckily for him, his teammates did enough to beat hosts France 1-0 and cement Ronaldo’s place in history.

Ignoring the tedious and trivial Messi versus Ronaldo argument, you would be pretty safe in saying that the latter is now almost definitely the greatest European player ever. The 31-year-old has been at the top of the game for 10 years and has consistently scored vast amounts of goals season upon season, winning everything there is to win along the way, from League titles to domestic cups and, of course, Champions Leagues. Equalling Michel Platini’s record of most Euro goals was an achievement that showcased his longevity, with those goals spread across four tournaments.

This European Championship victory is the icing on the cake of an already illustrious-career, and although he did not play for the majority of the final, neither was his impact always felt in games along the way, his influence in the triumph cannot be underestimated. Three goals and three assists is by no means a bad return, but if Ronaldo had not missed his penalty against Austria in the group stages and converted some of the glorious chances presented to him, that figure could have been greater.

One thing that must be mentioned, though, is the new dimension to Ronaldo that we have seen in France this summer. His leadership qualities have come to the fore and he was an inspiration to his teammates throughout. Yes, he acted petulantly early in the tournament, with snide comments on Iceland and a microphone being lobbed into a lake, but the way which the Madeiran led his compatriots in the knockout stages was outstanding. Take the geeing-up of Joao Moutinho and the rest of team before the penalty shootout against Poland in the quarter-finals, plus the Sir Alex Ferguson-esque antics on the touchline on Sunday night before the final whistle.

Ronaldo has certainly stepped up when his country needed him to be the leader that he never really looked like being, and he is now reaping the rewards.

“I’m very happy. We made history. It was something we’d been looking for since 2004,” he said after the game. “I asked God to give me a chance because we deserved it. I always believed we had what it took and in the strategy of our Coach to win. It’s one of the happiest moments of my career. I have to thank everyone, my teammates, the Coach and Portuguese [fans]. It’s an unforgettable moment.”

As a nation who produces so many wonderfully-talented footballers and is so passionate for the game, Portugal deserved their triumph in Paris on Sunday, and so too did Ronaldo, who will now leave an even-greater legacy on the sport that he has dominated.

So he makes underwear now, or did he just put his name on his underwear ?

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
I don't see any point either! First he said there was not any successful player in other teams from barca youth, now he says players such as Iniesta and Xavi couldn't be successful because they only know how to play in Barca, firstly it is impossible to know because they always played for barca, and then they also won 2 EC and 1 WC with Spain, different team than Barca. I really think there is no point.
Spain won those trophies with seven of ten Barca best players of all time on the team , it was like Barcelona playing the matches and Barca with player like those were almost unbeatable .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Spain won those trophies with seven of ten Barca best players of all time on the team , it was like Barcelona playing the matches and Barca with player like those were almost unbeatable .

But how can you still say they wouldn't do well in another team while it hasn't happened, it is like saying Totti would have only been a good player for Roma or Paul Scholes wouldn't do well in another club. Nobody knows how well those players would have done in other teams, so it doesn't make it a sound argument. I also think Thiago Alcantara did well for Bayern even though Pep was the coach.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
It has happened , the "biggest "of them all , Messi doesn't make it in national team , we've discussed this before . Argentina has now the greatest team in their football history with these teammates he should be the difference in the finals . Two big finals and poor performance and goalless ? It is then when big players show us why they are awarded best players of the football world . Bale did it. Ronaldo did it . Portugal are the euro champion and Ronaldo was the director .Argentina couldn't even win the Copa which all big rivals appeared very poor . The reason was Messi . We are repeating ourselves , let's move on

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It has happened , the "biggest "of them all , Messi doesn't make it in national team , we've discussed this before . Argentina has now the greatest team in their football history with these teammates he should be the difference in the finals . Two big finals and poor performance and goalless ? It is then when big players show us why they are awarded best players of the football world . Bale did it. Ronaldo did it . Portugal are the euro champion and Ronaldo was the director .Argentina couldn't even win the Copa which all big rivals appeared very poor . The reason was Messi . We are repeating ourselves , let's move on

May I ask what is a Director? why is CR director (scoring vs Hungry and Wales ONLY, Missing the Final and Missing his PK vs Austria) and like Nani is not? why is CR being called a "Director" and Sanchez is not?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
May I ask what is a Director? why is CR director (scoring vs Hungry and Wales ONLY, Missing the Final and Missing his PK vs Austria) and like Nani is not? why is CR being called a "Director" and Sanchez is not?
Baba Pooya Jan,

Portugal was lucky: first they barely qualified, then they were placed in such easy 1/4 and 1/2 and then in the final, France was close three times to beat them but luckily Portugal won.
CR is a great player but honestly, this year he didn't perform in clutch games and he won everything ... sometimes life is like that ...
When you push for something you don't get it, when you don't even think about it, you achieve many things ... weird that way.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Alcantara ,and most of the other players you referred to weren't raised by Barcelona . Look it up

why exactly Alcantara is not considered to be raised in Barca? He was there for few years before he moved to Bayern. You are keep changing your statement, first you say no Barca products were successful in other clubs then you say no Barca product that was raised in Barca, I'm not sure if you know yourself what you are talking about. Motta really could be considered raised in Barca then winning the treble with Inter.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Baba Pooya Jan,

Portugal was lucky: first they barely qualified, then they were placed in such easy 1/4 and 1/2 and then in the final, France was close three times to beat them but luckily Portugal won.
CR is a great player but honestly, this year he didn't perform in clutch games and he won everything ... sometimes life is like that ...
When you push for something you don't get it, when you don't even think about it, you achieve many things ... weird that way.
Thank you , he hasn't been good this year but he produced when he was needed , first the Hungry match then against Wales . That's what one expect of players on this level . Step up even though you have had a poor season behind you .
@pooya hope I answered your Q

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006

Is it Argentina greatest team in its history without a playmaker? 2006 was their best team which lost it to Germany in the PK which IMO was the best team of the tournament. Argentina was not poor against Germany, actually was a better team during the 90min and had mores chances of scoring. Messi created few great chances that were not converted by few other players. Bale did it where? what finals did Bale make? Ronaldo did exactly what? Crying on the field kissing a butterfly? Ronaldo did not even play the final, in fact, Portugal didn't even need Ronaldo to win the final, In the other hand, Argentina without Messi would have never made it to the WC final. Greece and Denmark also have won this Euro Cup, this Portugal team won it also being extremely lucky and Ronaldo really was not as important as some other players in the team, Ronaldo only performed two games and didn't play the final, now you are calling him a director? I seriously think there are no points in your arguments.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Thank you , he hasn't been good this year but he produced when he was needed , first the Hungry match then against Wales . That's what one expect of players on this level . Step up even though you have had a poor season behind you .

Messi also steped up against Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria, and Switzerland to help Argentia go through!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

So he wasnt needed in Austria? also where was he vs PSG / Man City and A.Madrid, failed to do anything vs BIG teams. CR is an amazing player when the team infront of him is small, bring the big boys and this guy is gone. go see how many goals he has scored vs Barca / A.Madrid compared to other teams ... CR has never been a clutch player, never.

So he wasnt needed in Austria? also where was he vs PSG / Man City and A.Madrid, failed to do anything vs BIG teams. CR is an amazing player when the team infront of him is small, bring the big boys and this guy is gone. go see how many goals he has scored vs Barca / A.Madrid compared to other teams ... CR has never been a clutch player, never.
CR has so far scored 15 Goals against Atleti and 15 against Barca and 21 against Sevilla

he has 32 hat-tricks in his career

I wonder for how many more years you want to repeat the same thing over and over .. get over it ... you don't like him fine but you can't say the three times and soon to be four times Ballon d'or winner is not a clutch player ...

in that case there is something you know that those 300 something coaches , captains and journalist don't

A great player is the one who's constant for decades not in 6-7 games ....

being a top scorer for a decade is something you can't barely find in this sport

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
CR has so far scored 15 Goals against Atleti and 15 against Barca and 21 against Sevilla

he has 32 hat-tricks in his career

I wonder for how many more years you want to repeat the same thing over and over .. get over it ... you don't like him fine but you can't say the three times and soon to be four times Ballon d'or winner is not a clutch player ...

in that case there is something you know that those 300 something coaches , captains and journalist don't

A great player is the one who's constant for decades not in 6-7 games ....

being a top scorer for a decade is something you can't barely find in this sport

That is the sad part, you just go with what other think, while i have my own opinion.
if it was up to me, i would NOT give the Ballondor to CR OR Messi this year, I thin Suarez deserves it more.