My prediction was right Jamshidian to GN's Es

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
LOL I just went over the first few pages and I made 3 out of 47 posts and while everyone was going bah bah and chahchah I hardly did. Thanks again mate.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
What happened to the other prediction by asatid that Haj safi is moving to taj because he screwed up in a game????
When is that move happening?
I hear Farshid Talebi might join EsEs as well....and I am expecting a similar accusation :).

Amoo biazar, after you are done with this thread, check this one out...a big LOOLLL. It goes back to when GN was in charge of Sepahan. According to Zob in the other thread GN has proved himself in IPL but under this thread, he wins titles on gavbandi :).

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?62917-ghale-noei-and-sepahan-Vs-Esteghlal-R

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Agha shoja aziz

This "tradition" of doing gharar va madar with players while under contract with other teams is very well rooted in Iranian football and goes back long time.
I have no doubt that Not only GN but most other coaches are guilty of this unprofessional behavior . But for some reason the blame has been one sided...For example, no one talks about how Nouri and feshangchi were a no show in their last game as saba players ,in a cup final gainst pespes, and magically showed up in pespes roster next year...
Even now you see players that are under contract with other teams , but get invited to practices of "big teams"......
Or the "practice" of havaii kardan bazikonan in mid season with promise of Porche and gheyre, making the players act unprofessionally towards the team that they are under contract ( pouladi /mes --Yaghob Karimi naft)...

Look what happened to yaghob karimi , a blooming star in the first half of season, after he had that infamous meeting with shirini in mid season break. Check his performance in the second half of the season....

We have and have had a very sick football culture that does not follow the ethical rules of football but is more likely to be governed by the norm that is practiced in bazar and streets. .

GN as a coach , just like many other has had a learning curve.....In his earlier years, since he appointed himself as noche of ali parvin,he followed the style with mafia bazi va kesafat kari as in undue influence...He still has some of it , but in a more subtle way... Other gholdor coaches/managers have their own style in luring players and making influences.... But is more fashionable to make scape goat of this lat and direct all the accusations towards him ...For some is delkhoshkoni . They don't know how to deal with their own team's short comings and miserey , so lets spoil and celebrate on the ruins of others.

If we really had an investigative type journalism in Iran, without any agenda, it would have been interesting to review the rosters of Taj/Pespes/Sepahan/......for the last 10 years and figure out how exactly most of these players ended up in the roster! Did all of them have merits to be part of big teams? Tj has had many questionable players in their roster, and there have been many mamanis :) in pespes

Almost all coahes have their favorite players and carry them to any team they move to.....GN has few padoos like akbarpour, beikzade,Daei is forming his own groupie with ali asghar, va gheyre, pravin had several generations of players following his dampaii anywhere........But is hard to call this mafia baazi, unless someone has solid evidence that the coach is getting a cut of player's pay check ( which is very much possible in Iran-Rumors have already been spread about farhad kazemi doing so)....

Bottom line : we are dealing with a sick football culture..Practically there are many wrongs for every right step....The culture is so sick that even coaches that have had education and opportunity of playing in top of pro leagues in Europe have no choice but drawning in this culture.Ethics are not enforced , because if they are then every bit of this system is going to be questionable......
Kind of like the way society is governed.............
But as I said, our people love to find one single escape goat and blame zamin va zaman on him....................
It feels good to put a ja kesh like GN down, and escape reality momentarily.................

Last edited:

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
It's true what BiAzar said. The reason GN gets most of the heat though is his "Gondeh Laati" and terrible track record. Contrary to many other IPL dirty coaches, this guy makes no effort to hide his mafia style and from time to time actually laughs at the face of the questioning public/media.

Another reason for GN's reputation is the sizable band of goons that refer to him as "Amirkhan" and consistently commit shady acts to affect other teams and coaches. No one can deny GN's mafia's role in sabotaging Esteghlal's camp whenever he was not in charge. It's the same thing Parvin did to Perspolis for years.

Here's another thing. Someone like Royanian is a well-known Sepahi with stolen money carved on his forehead. No one expects anything less than dishonesty, theft and dirty games from a Sepahi. Ghalenoei was a very popular footballer. A good midfielder from south of Tehran. People kind'a associated themselves with this guy for years. They don't like to see one of their own turning into a mobster. A regime bitch and a chaploos religious cunt with loads of money and a band of goons at his disposal. Ghalenoei got rich and arrogant through unconventional ways. He became the head-coach of Esteghlal after pulling some of the dirtiest tricks.

Yeah other people have done the same or worse, but they're not the headcoach of a team like Esteghlal. If they were, they would be under the same level of scrutiny.

Oct 18, 2002
It's true what BiAzar said. The reason GN gets most of the heat though is his "Gondeh Laati" and terrible track record. Contrary to many other IPL dirty coaches, this guy makes no effort to hide his mafia style and from time to time actually laughs at the face of the questioning public/media.

Another reason for GN's reputation is the sizable band of goons that refer to him as "Amirkhan" and consistently commit shady acts to affect other teams and coaches. No one can deny GN's mafia's role in sabotaging Esteghlal's camp whenever he was not in charge. It's the same thing Parvin did to Perspolis for years.

Here's another thing. Someone like Royanian is a well-known Sepahi with stolen money carved on his forehead. No one expects anything less than dishonesty, theft and dirty games from a Sepahi. Ghalenoei was a very popular footballer. A good midfielder from south of Tehran. People kind'a associated themselves with this guy for years. They don't like to see one of their own turning into a mobster. A regime bitch and a chaploos religious cunt with loads of money and a band of goons at his disposal. Ghalenoei got rich and arrogant through unconventional ways. He became the head-coach of Esteghlal after pulling some of the dirtiest tricks.

Yeah other people have done the same or worse, but they're not the headcoach of a team like Esteghlal. If they were, they would be under the same level of scrutiny.
BT

To understand the rise of parvin/GN likes , is to understand a sector of petty lower class(class in social terms not charachter) of southern Tehran that was handed a gift in silver platter called Islamic republic System.

These charachters ,under previous regime, would have enjoyed aragh khori,kafe gardi,raghs jamile.....but would not have been so prominant in social spot light.
Under Islamic Republic and elimination of Elite, they found room and operating range to grow bigger than god ....And is not only these two. How manyformer laat araghkhors flourished under Islamic republic as heads of institutions, maddah, sponsors of roozeh ,...........

There is a willingness in this sector to submerge into ruling ideology........

Exactly same reason that classiest of all , Mohandes Kalani, Marhoom Hejazi, Sultan Ali Jabari,Homayon Behzadi, Akbar Kargar jam ,.......never stood a chance to shine or be on the spot light in a prominent role under this system but would have been more recognized and appreciated under previous system.

Oct 18, 2002
And to my dear friend Zob

My humble opinion is as fans we need to be careful as what culture we subscribe to....Chances are ( and with high probability) that your implied accusations on GN may some day prove to be correct.That is not the point. The bigger issue is the loop of creating witches and witch hunt and spread of mob mentality for not proven guilty.

Many of us subscribed in bashing and witch hunt of another lajan 15-16 years ago. All kinds of stories were out about Mayeli . Guess what? after talking to many TM players, it turned out that majority of those "facts" were actually fiction.........That is not to say that one may not think of him as lunatic, mentally challanged, religious fanatic,IR crooni but accusations were not factual......What did we really gain by Mayeli Bashing for many years in these forums??????

If you have played/managed a soccer team you would know that players are very much capable of making uncharachteristic mistakes at any given time.. It is almost a given. Yes, and there are those instances of intentional (treason) mistake. It is very hard to distinguish one from another unless one is really and at depth knowlegable about "that given day's" event and background....
But unfortuanetly I see that we are using this phenomena as tool to spread witch hunt....Are all the mistakes intentional and pre meditated? In that case , beik zadeh of taj must have 20 offers every season! :) Has no one ever made a stupid mistake against Sepahan resulting in a Sepahan victory?

Do you remember that Under estili and when pespes was struggling with relegation to the point that every point counted, and during that infamous hamaseye rasht, one of the classiest players of our current times ( then playing for damash) gave a golden pass to pespes player to score the winner at the time ( game eventually ended 2-2)........ Few weeks later Mahdavi Kia was added to pespes roster.

Did anyone question Kia???? By the looks of it and perception, it was somewhat of an obvious attempt. But we collectively didn't even want to question that.And i don't have to remind you about watergate show at your grounds :)

Our courts of opinion are very selective and not based on the facts...........

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
BA jan, I never brought up other mysterious transfers. The only reason I did this time is that Kranchar whom I believe in as an honest manager sidelined Jamshidian after that Es Sepahan game in clip #1. He just showed up for penalty #6 in the 2nd clip & after that game never was put in even in the 18 man list. During the break in the nimfasl he interviewed & said Moharram was a "bandbaaz". Now I am sure most people agree with me that whatever Moharram is he is not a "baandbaaz". If he was he would have kept his brother in Sepahan. Now these 3 incidents and signing with Es make one believe that "there is a bowl under a half bowl".

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
make one believe that "there is a bowl under a half bowl"
There always IS a bowl under the bowl. Without the bottom bowl, IPL itself would go up in smokes. The well-to-do bunch are in the extreme minority. That's why I actually find it morally wrong to give credit to this football. I feel guilty preferring one team over the other within this pile of shit. I disengaged a few years ago. Not completely, but enough to feel at ease.

Oct 18, 2002
BA jan, I never brought up other mysterious transfers. The only reason I did this time is that Kranchar whom I believe in as an honest manager sidelined Jamshidian after that Es Sepahan game in clip #1. He just showed up for penalty #6 in the 2nd clip & after that game never was put in even in the 18 man list. During the break in the nimfasl he interviewed & said Moharram was a "bandbaaz". Now I am sure most people agree with me that whatever Moharram is he is not a "baandbaaz". If he was he would have kept his brother in Sepahan. Now these 3 incidents and signing with Es make one believe that "there is a bowl under a half bowl".
Zob aziz, Manzoor az asatid shoma nabodid, bikhodi be khodet nagir :)

Yeki in jast ke hay va pooy mikard ke ella bella , fuck this, shit that, ey jan ke In haj Safi be sood GN tabani karde va penalty dade , va hatman sal dige mire Taj... Ma ham bisabraneh montazer emzaye ghardad hastim.........

Ironically, Tiraxtur and GN lost a championship in previous season for a wrong hand ball PK call that was made against Haj safi/GN/ tiraxtur and in favor of Taj/parviz Mazloomi......
I didn't see Haj Safi signing with Taj last season nor with Parviz mazloumi's team!

About jamshidian......... I was looking forward to see him sign with Tiraxtur. But unfortunately he signed with Taj.................

All you saying above is that he had problems with NK (whom i respect tremendously) and coach sidelined him......Perhaps coach sidelined him in respect to his captain? or something happened between jamshidian and coach?
Mashallah dam va dastgah "sokhon parakani" sepahan ke kheily ghavieh.......Age chizi bood ta be hal donya por shode bood az khabar............I don't know, All i'm saying is lets be careful with allegations.

Oct 18, 2002

.دم.
مهدي نوري هافبک – مدافع قرص و محکم و شوتزن فولاد قراردادش را يا قرمزها تمديد کرد. با او در همين رابطه حرف زده ايم :

چه شد که قراردادت را فولاد تمديد کردي؟

اول از هر چيز به خاطر اينکه حسين آقا مربي خودم بود و با ايشان خيلي راحت بودم. وقتي ايشان با فولاد تمديد کرد طبيعتاً من هم علاقه***مند بودم که باز هم در کنار ايشان باشم و بعد از آن بايد بگويم که فولاد يک باشگاه کاملاً حرفه***اي است. مجموعه***اي که سال گذشته خيلي در آن راحت بودم و واقعاً امکانات حرفه***اي دارد. براي همين ديدم که حسين آقا فرکي من را مي***خواهد و باشگاه هم نظرش نسبت به من مثبت است، براي همين من هم قراردادم را تمديد کردم.

صحبت از رفتنت به استقلال بود؟

اصلاً چنين چيزي نبود، استقلال هم اگر من را مي***خواست من نمي***رفتم چون دليل داشتم و دليلم به خاطر آن پنالتي***اي بود که روبه***روي آنها از دست دادم چرا که عده***اي برايم حرف و حديث درست مي***کردند. حداقل امسال نمي***رفتم

از تيم***هاي ديگر پيشنهاد هم داشتي؟

بله دو تا تيم تهراني و چند تيم شهرستاني با من صحبت***هايي کرده بودم که من وقتي ديدم حسين آقا و باشگاه فولاد من را مي***خواهند همين جا ماندم.