My Tennis Team Pic.

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Hi all: The USTA tennis league has started in ealry May and my team has played three matches so far. here is the pic i'd promise to post. We have two matches a week starting in June. Wish us luck!

soniq

Bench Warmer
Feb 25, 2006
dalghoozabad
Great pic and nice colors, so im guessing the most persian looking one is you and that would be the one down on the far left?
And good luck to the team.

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Zaagros said:
Best of luck Romira. What state are you in.
we have two matches per week and won the last night's . so far we are in 3rd place on our division.
we have 10 more matches to play. I have not lost and am NOT planning to lose any of my singles matches. Hate to lose! ;)

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
okay guys/gals. need your positive vibes to get my team win tomorrow night's match. my team have lost 4 times in a row and really NEED this win to lift up our spirit and get us going. I'm playing 2nd singles-- i've won 9 out of 10 matches so far.
please keep me & my team in your thoughts tomorrow night 8pm NY time.

Regardless, will let you know how we did afterwards. :)

tata!

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Pooya said:
Good luck Romira jaan, wish u the best, bytheway , how do u feel about pete coming back?
merci pooya! I watched his 1st game on line at USTA web site. He was a little rusty .......he's a pleasure to watch. I'm glad he's back and we( fans) get to see him more. He's a total package....everything about him is GOOD.

Real Madrid said:
A Great Personality makes a picture Great . Good Luck Romira :cheers:
We've got one more match and it'll be it for this season.
LOL!!! Is that your polite way of saying i don't look good? ;) :D
BTW, Agha it was fun seeing you and what a fab pizza that was that we had yesterday for lunch....i want some
right now. it was very tasty yummy and perfect portion! thanks a lot for lunch yesterday, agha RM jaan!

Bijans said:
Nice pic Romira jaan...
how is Hubby doing.. Say hello from me to him.. hope to see you guys here in SD soon!!.. plan a trip while you can :)
good luck
Merci Bijan jaan. Hubby is fine. thanks for asking. You know how I'd LOVE to come to SD --- you make it sound like is a short trip like (Qom/Tehran) :p
Same goes with you dear. plan a trip to NY in Fall(Oct).......you won't regret it.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Romira said:
merci pooya! I watched his 1st game on line at USTA web site. He was a little rusty .......he's a pleasure to watch. I'm glad he's back and we( fans) get to see him more. He's a total package....everything about him is GOOD.
Awsome, he was my fav. player, and i kina stoped watching tennis when he left, i remember everytime he uses to take a serve, he had his tounge out, does he still do it? it was sooo funny :) how are his serves, he holds a record on number of aces if not mistaken, i am sure u know more.
:rmadrid:

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Pooya said:
Awsome, he was my fav. player, and i kina stoped watching tennis when he left, i remember everytime he uses to take a serve, he had his tounge out, does he still do it? it was sooo funny :) how are his serves, he holds a record on number of aces if not mistaken, i am sure u know more.
I don't know the excat number(s) but i know Pete had an incredible 2nd serve--deceptive, accurate and fearless. He stood firm and strong on the base line and he was/is a joy to watch.

Pey_man said:
Of course! Specially when no other iranian women (competition) are present!
LOL!!!!! :D Also the fact that usually one of the best players in team gets voted for being the captain. :p I haven't yet come accross of ANY iranian female who's active and passinate about any kind of sports. They're just too lazy and fragile. :devil-smi

Oct 18, 2002
Nice picture Romira but to tell you the truth no matter how long and how good you are playing I will bet you easily

:dance3: