name your ideal cabinet

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I would suggest to obama that he consider pick Hagel for defence secretary.
but he might have kerry or somebody like that in mind. He may have max cleavland in mind.

Secretary of State:richardson will do fine and I think obama feels like because of his royalty he needs to give him that.

Treasurey:eek:fcourse there are big names around. we all know a voker,ruben a summer or buffet would not accept these positions. obama will feel compelled to pick somebody who is not from wall street but understands that will be a difficult task.

EPA: I think he will pick a democrat who has lost recently

Energy Secretary:he needs a big guy here. I don't have an obvious name.

Labor: We all know Edwards is gone?don't have anybody in mind.

Helath and human services:He needs to appoint a hillary supporter to this postion.

I think he will pick atleast two republcians for his cabinet. I sincerly hope he will pick somebody like Hagel.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
politico has a much better list than I do. by the way I think obama will appoint susan rice as UN ambassador.

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
I think he will relay on some of the Clinton's cabinet members. He will probably pick Emanuel as his Chief of Staff by today or tomorrow; he might name couple Republicans in his cabinet, there is talk of Lugar being Secretary of State but he needs to compete with John Kerry or Hagel being Secretary of Defense, I will be ok with Hagel, but I think he needs to put a democrat as Secretary of State; in Treasury I like to see Summers. I also like Samantha Powers for some kind of internatioal position it seems like she is a brilliant person. It will be interesting couple of weeks.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
He seems to have picked Rahm Emanuel for Chief of Staff.
Rahm Emanuel is Ari Emanuel's brother who is the agent Ari Gold is based on. Hence, I would suggest Ari Gold, Vinnie Chase, E, Jonny Drama, Turtle, Shauna, Dana Gordon and Billy Walsh for the cabinet.

Feb 22, 2005
What about Bill Clinton/Tony Blair as the head of the middle easter commitee to finalize peace bet israel/Palastinians and start immediately after inauguration with full concentration.

Joe Biden to deal with Iran.

Oct 20, 2003
Wesley Clark would be a good choice for defense secretary. I think even more important is the supreme court jutices he can appoint. Had McCain won the election the supreme court would have tilted too much to the right with a few of the more liberal justices retiring soon.