Narges Mohammadi wins Nobel Peace Prize

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
This is comical just like Shirin Ebadi's and Obama's and Jimmy fucking Carter's and AL Gore's and Aung San Suu Kyi's.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Her husband dissing Reza Pahlavi these days, fyi.
So, is that the bar?
13 arrests, spending a big chunk of her life in prison separated from her young children all because of having conviction on her cause and being a voice for democracy, civil liberties and women’s rights should be dismissed because her husband “ dissed” RP?
when RP and the one wearing the pants in his household, what was her name , yasamin, can claim that they have given 1% of what narges has sacrificed for the movement , then …….

Hard core monarchists should be very careful. They are sounding very much like IRI supporters on this issue.

Nov 29, 2002
i like RP, think he's a really decent guy and want him to have a big role in any future Iran - have no issues personally with him being a constitutional monarch

but is he a deity?

there's a cult on social media who is worryingly saying the same crap as the rajavi cult (the latter supported by the US republicans and UK conservative MPs). so if anyone isn't a big supporter him they are somehow an IR supporter or enabler. that doesn't make sense,

Last edited:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
So, is that the bar?
13 arrests, spending a big chunk of her life in prison separated from her young children all because of having conviction on her cause and being a voice for democracy, civil liberties and women’s rights should be dismissed because her husband “ dissed” RP?
when RP and the one wearing the pants in his household, what was her name , yasamin, can claim that they have given 1% of what narges has sacrificed for the movement , then …….

Hard core monarchists should be very careful. They are sounding very much like IRI supporters on this issue.
I should emphasize that I also like RP to have a big role in transitioning from IRI. He at least sounds reasonable and seems to be the one with good intent. But it seems like some of his extremist supporters have borrowed a page from Mujahedin and IRI

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Narges Mohammadi and Faezeh Hashemi are cut from the same cloth. The only difference is people are too embarrassed to root for Faezeh because of her father (mind you she has taken on more of a barandaz tone than NM ever has).

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Faeze deserves some respect too. She has shown bravery. She could have easily chosen the easy path of comfortable life. But she stood up for he convictions. Her courageous visit with Baha’i families was تابو شكن and she continued with other positions taking side of people.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Among all people outside or maybe even inside RP seems to be the best to lead or have a big role in future but shouldn’t be immune to criticism
He is not a warrior. Just a nice educated man with humane beliefs. He won't have any role in future of Iran in my honest opinion.