Nasser khan back to Rasht?

Jun 26, 2007
رضا احدى مربى سابق استقلال اهواز به احتمال فراوان دستيار ناصر حجازى در داماش گيلان خواهد شد. با كنار رفتن بيژن ذوالفقارنسب سرمربى سابق پگاه گيلان احتمالاً ناصر حجازى سرمربى جديد اين تيم شمالى خواهد شد و احدى را به عنوان دستيار با خود به شمال خواهد برد. نكته جالب اينكه حجازى در زمان سرمربيگرى خود هم خيلى دوست داشت اين مربى را به استقلال بياورد.

Latest news is that Hadi Tabatabaei is also joining the technical staff of Damash.

Now it is not certain whether Nasser khan will coach Damash, az Abedini is in talks with Stanko...

in any case, I really like Bijan khan and wish him all the best...and if it didnt work out for him, we will see the GOD back in IPL with his HAND PICKED assistants in Ahadi and Tabatabei (and hopefully, the legendary Shahrokh Bayani or Mehdi Pashazadeh)

albatte man shakhsan omidvaram ke Nasser khan too shahretan morabigari nakone chon hamishe choobe hamin team haye zaeef, javoon, va BI POOL ro khorde

The ideal place for him is at Saipa.

Daei yadet bashe
Nasser khan bayad bashe

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
رضا احدى مربى سابق استقلال اهواز به احتمال فراوان دستيار ناصر حجازى در داماش گيلان خواهد شد. با كنار رفتن بيژن ذوالفقارنسب سرمربى سابق پگاه گيلان احتمالاً ناصر حجازى سرمربى جديد اين تيم شمالى خواهد شد و احدى را به عنوان دستيار با خود به شمال خواهد برد. نكته جالب اينكه حجازى در زمان سرمربيگرى خود هم خيلى دوست داشت اين مربى را به استقلال بياورد.

Latest news is that Hadi Tabatabaei is also joining the technical staff of Damash.

Now it is not certain whether Nasser khan will coach Damash, az Abedini is in talks with Stanko...

in any case, I really like Bijan khan and wish him all the best...and if it didnt work out for him, we will see the GOD back in IPL with his HAND PICKED assistants in Ahadi and Tabatabei (and hopefully, the legendary Shahrokh Bayani or Mehdi Pashazadeh)

albatte man shakhsan omidvaram ke Nasser khan too shahretan morabigari nakone chon hamishe choobe hamin team haye zaeef, javoon, va BI POOL ro khorde

The ideal place for him is at Saipa.

Daei yadet bashe
Nasser khan bayad bashe
oh really?interesting..hope it all works out for him in Damash. although when it didnt work out for the patient Dr. Z, dont think it'd work out for inpatient Hejazi either!

vaaay nagu, Saipa is the worst place to be. The officials treat the coach like ... and want to influence any decision he wants to make. worst place to be for a coach.

Jun 26, 2007
Niloufar joon,

Many teams wanted him couple of weeks ago (Saipa, Abu Moslem, Damash) but he was hesitant...which is a good thing afterall thats happened in this man's career.

I remember couple of months ago where he said he will never ever coach in small teams like EsEs Rasht, Nassaji cause these teams dont live up to their end of the deal. We all remember what happened to Nassaji 2 years ago. There was a time when the team won 3 consecutive games and were 3rd in the table but the management did not give the players their salaries, and Nasser khan had no choice but to resign.
The exact same thing happened last year with Ebrahim Talebi in charge.

in my opinion (again just mine!) Nasser Hejazi's name is too big (and great) to risk coaching in just any team.

The reason I say Saipa is because not only the club is in Tehran (Karaj!)...not only are they financially great...but the most important factor is the presence of Ali Daei who has great relationship with Nasser khan.

By the way, he doesnt necessarily have to be the headcoach...he could very well be the technical advisor.

man, the combo of Nasser khan, Reza Ahadi, Shahrokh Bayani, Mehdi Pashazadeh would just be too damn good.
Reza Ahadi or Bayani could be the headcoach and Nasser khan could just be a moshaver of some sort, and it would still be great cause of his name.

we need the legends like Hejazi, Pourheydari, Parvin, Yavari, Sharafi, Dr. Z to be active in our football.

Lets see what happens.
but I wish all the best to Kurdestan's favourite son, Bijan khane aziz as well...a true class act.

Oct 20, 2003
Maziar JAn, I was looking at on of your posts and saw this:
MARG BAR KOLLE YOMIST!!
HEZB FAGHAT NASSERIZM!!
And recently in response to my post you said the following

vali charei joz hemayat az THE REAL Amir KHAANNN nadaram
Later in the same thread about titled "Hate to say it, but GN is the man" in response to beeker who correctly said the following: "GN is 100% LAATT, no role model, no true coach, and should never ever get near TM" you wrote this:
But he is definately:
"sarvare harchi longie"
Now you open this thread in madehe Hejazi. Do you think Hejazi has anything in common with Kole Yum?
Ye del o du delbar ke nimesh. Ya eentrafi bash ya ontrafi!

Agar ham Kole Yumist shodi eshkalli nadareh, adam jaezol khataest ;). Labod badan ham barsh kobideh ham mikhari :).

Jun 26, 2007
Maziar JAn, I was looking at on of your posts and saw this:

And recently in response to my post you said the following

Later in the same thread about titled "Hate to say it, but GN is the man" in response to beeker who correctly said the following: "GN is 100% LAATT, no role model, no true coach, and should never ever get near TM" you wrote this:

Now you open this thread in madehe Hejazi. Do you think Hejazi has anything in common with Kole Yum?
Ye del o du delbar ke nimesh. Ya eentrafi bash ya ontrafi!

Agar ham Kole Yumist shodi eshkalli nadareh, adam jaezol khataest ;). Labod badan ham barsh kobideh ham mikhari :).
bebin Amire azizam
say nakon enghadr moosh bedowooni!
lol

dar inke "hezb faghat Nasserizm" hich shaki vojood nadare...amma be har hal hameye maa EsEsi hastim, va cherei joz hemayat General nadarim.

man bar ha goftam ke az GN aslan khosham nemiad...Payandeh Iran ham khoshesh nemiad...Agha Shojaa va Oghab ham khosheshoon nemiad...vali alan GN sar morabie va bayad hemayat beshe, kari ke parsal dar morede Nasser khan soorat nagereft.
osoolan asheghane soltan Hejazi ahle gozasht hastan...ensaf daran...
we will forgive, but we wont forget! alan ham daghighan hamchin vazie.

dar zemn, shoma ba in "naghle ghol" ha faghat mikhay beyne man va Kaz tafraghe bendazi janam! vali nemitooni!
hehehehe

Blue 4 life
Long Live Nasser Hejazi

Oct 20, 2003
HOG , Yadollah lol Maziar JAn, enharo ke migi man ghabool nadaram, Hejazi ham ghabool nadareh. Next time I see Nasr in chelokababi in Esfahan (I know he likes chelokababi vali bar ax Koly Yum ke Kobideh doost dareh, Hejazi hameshe Soltani sefareh mideh), I am going to ask him ;).
In the meantime, feel free to have Kole Yum;s the photo I posted for you as your avatar :).

Jun 26, 2007
This thread is just going wronnngg!!
agha ma oomadim inja bahse jeddi konim, Amir khan (the fake one) vel kone in kolle yom nist! loooool

man dige rajebe Nasser khan thread nemizanam!
khayli vaghte raaje be Jens khan harfi nazadam...

Jun 26, 2007
اين روزها شايعات زيادى در ارتباط با بازگشت ناصر حجازى به ميادين فوتبال مى شنويم و حتى صحبت از حضور وى در داماش گيلان است. در عين حال خود حجازى هم بى ميل نيست تا دوباره در ليگ برتر مربيگرى كند و با توجه به روند بركنارى و استعفاى مربيان هيچ بعيد نيست كه اين مجال برايش فراهم شود اما نكته قابل تأمل اين است كه حجازى براى حضور بر روى نيمكت هر تيمى يك شرط بسيار مهم داشته و بر تحقق آن اصرار مى كند. ظاهراً حجازى از اتفاقاتى كه فصل گذشته در استقلال برايش رخ داد درس عبرت گرفته و مى خواهد در هر تيمى كه مشغول به كار شد، از وجود دستيارانى استفاده كند كه كاملاً مورد تأييد وى باشد و شخصاً آنها را برگزيده باشد. حتى احتمال دارد حجازى با مربيان بومى كار نكند و بر استفاده از دستيارانى كه از تهران با خود مى برد تأكيد نمايد.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
HOG jaan dont you think its better for likes of hejazi and parvin to get over coaching and start spending some time with their grandkids , akhe chand bar bayad in adam khodesho zaye kone ?