Neil Armstrong

Dec 12, 2002
usa
rest in peace ,a big guy, i better say a huge .he has become amongst top 10 most populare people of 20th century .
his name was up,up there ,charlie chaplin,gandi, einsten,armstrong,ali ,kennedy ,,that dr barnard ( he disappeard later on) ,che , uri gagarin ...mandela

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2002
usa
i like to add charlie lindburgh and wodrrow wilson my two speaical to those list .F.D.R and honoury mention,ofcourse ( two great general patton.mcarture)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Neil Armstrong was larger than life figure , a man who loved humanity and a symbol of dignity ,a man who could have become president but his dignity was far more important for him ,rest in peace legend ....

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
oh really? they should declare national holiday...RIP
but knowing these cheap a** sons of bi***es...never mind that! its business as usual!... and you know where they can take their business to?

anyway if he really was the 1st human on the moon then he is the man of history, but who knows what kind of secrets he took to the grave?

Dec 12, 2002
usa
we all watched the moment he walked off the shuttle and said the words we didn't understood, the later i leatned what he said; one small step for man,one giant leap step for mankind.
in all many years i have lived in this country i have met many of neil and buzz, they were not the big name or icons but the same charctors and personalities .
they love their country,they also care for world and humanties .they know alot but say alittle .
when they want to hire you just look at your eyes,hey i trust yo don't let me down . when they
want to get marry ,they don't propose ,they just know they love that person,they don't sign any deal or any papers, because they don't think of sepration someday .
in all many years i have seen many of those guys .they only worrys are, if they have enough beers for themselves and their friends or neighbors.they are worried if they have enough dog and cats food .
don't ask them for letting you money ,not because they are cheap,it is only because they might get embarrassed if they can't cover your needs .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
afri jan, hi .
well, i wrote what i feet about them .i wonder if you live in state. however you are entitled to your opinion .