Nekonam is not the same any more!

Oct 19, 2002
I was always very impressed by his skills and shots - what happened to him?

It seems like when our players (except for Karimi) go to the Ar-Ab desert land their skills get Ar-Abinized (goes down the toilet).

Zopyrus

Bench Warmer
Aug 11, 2004
Did Karimi get better when playing for the arab club?

But I agree with you on Nekounam, he was really stable in AC04, although I've never really liked him SO much. But he has gotten much worse.

Sep 11, 2005
City of Angels
He kills the flow of the team as soon as he gets the ball.

He barely pushes up and most of the times he pushes up, he loses the ball. Sometimes when the team picks up flow, he becomes good too but when the team is going down, he'll take us down further.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
I don’t know what he has been doing in the last few months; he is not the same guy any more. :confused: He is probably partying too much with a new girl friend or the huge selection of international hookers in that hell-hole. Maybe even drinking a little too much alcohol, I hope he gets back in shape in the next few days............

enikoravesh

Bench Warmer
Jan 12, 2006
sinigapore
he is the same. he is just playing bad in just the two games. i remember we used to bitch about mirzapour so much and look at him now. nekounam is just having one of those. anyways get ure hopes high cause they are going to germany tomorrow to train. to get ready for the match against mexico.

hsv

Ball Boy
Oct 29, 2005
paris, france
yes youre right, just watch his game against germany. at one time, he was surounded by 5germans and he doesnt lose the ball.

but when nekounam play well, all tm play well, he is the most important player in our system with karimi.

thats why he MUST play well in wc !!

Jun 1, 2006
U.S.A
I think he will be good in the world cup. You know guys the quality of arabic teams is lower than the quality of any where in the world. Also he is so tired. I think he was playing 3 times a week for this team and that's why, he couldn't play good with Bosnia. :yohoo:

moosh1

Ball Boy
Jan 20, 2004
سعدی شاعر بلند نام ایران گفت سعدیا جواد نکونام نمیرد هرگز...

Morjad_

Football Fan
Jun 27, 2013
mr. Shabdez you rihgt bad ting in bord and you day nekomna not good palyer and you neknam not sam plyer and nekonam world shamplon of asia and best paylre of pas and nekonam is good and daei is good and bavi is good and mikilaka and you not rihte bad ting in bord again morjad