nekounam and Shojaei

Pepsi

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2003
Århus, Denmark
Why are these 2 players still not with Osasuna.
Osasuna has began traning for 10 days(around) and this is not good for Nek and Shojaei that they are with team melli!!!

This will not be good for shojaei to adapt himself to the team!

Oct 19, 2002
Osasuna has began traning for 10 days(around) and this is not good for Nek and Shojaei that they are with team melli!!!

This will not be good for shojaei to adapt himself to the team!
Ghorban, this is the same old story as we always have, should they be with TM or their club? Would SHojaei be in La Liga if he didn't play in TM? Will Massoud be given playtime in la liga if he misses 2 weeks of mountain running? or even shoot practice? Will TM qualify for WC if neko and Massoud aren't with the team? Will Shojaei at all play under Daei if he doesn't show up in the training camps?

a_m

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2004
boston
usually when a club let players...spend this much time....their national team...they are pretty sure that these two players are not starters.....so they will have to work themselves into the team..slowly...

Zopyrus

Bench Warmer
Aug 11, 2004
Yea.. I really hate this shit. Specially for Shojaei, he needs to get some quality time with Osasuna..! Ffs.. and i feel like Osasuna training camp should be better than Tm training camp !

Pepsi

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2003
Århus, Denmark
Naveed jan

No they owe it to TM, of course
But when its a traning camp without any games, Shojaei should start with Osasuna, he shall be with his club. When we have a game, he can join. If he trains with osasuna and gets playing time, it would be better for TM.

i know this is off topic, but Look at khalili, IFF will not even pay his surgery in germany, PP will!!!
why did this happen? beacause of TM camp in spain.

so one way and the other way around too!!!

Oct 1, 2004
do You mean irans? yes and its finished. Osasuna began also for around 10 days ago. if you mean osasuna. they should be there from start....
I am sure the Spanish club camps were all delayed becuase of the Euro Cup win.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Latest reports indicate they were given a direct order by the Supreme Leader to do the Running Of The Bulls instead. As you know the late R.Khomeini was a big fan of the film "Gauv" and this order is believed to serve cultural exchange between the Islamic Republic and Gauvs (since it's not fairing too well with the human beings on this planet). ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Osasuna began their training camp 14-16th of july! :boxing:
exactly..:)
and by the time these two return to Osasuna, I think they've missed couple of Osasuna's pre-season friendlies already. and then they have to come to Iran again for TM WCQ games in Sep.

Pretty much 2 weeks of their club time have been wasted by some stupid TM friendly cancelations.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
I am sooooo pshyced about the fact that Shojaei will be playing alongside Nekounam in La Liga this season...

La Liga will be far more exiting for me now....
Great....

Knowing i love Bundesliga, La Liga will deffiantly be worth watching...

Big Boy

Football Fan
Jul 19, 2008
I believe that both of them (makhsoosan shojaei) can adaptation themselves with ooooosasooooona
But one of them (shojaei) will improvement in this team and will transfer to another hi level team than osas.