New PAYAM of GENERAL PARSAIAN coming soon

Oct 19, 2002
toronto
dear general so what you are saying is you are not the same person as ASHTAR/R E Z A/SOOSKI/EBOO/chief......my god you are going to ask us not to vote because it help neo cons to attack iran just like simply ken told us are you?

May 9, 2004
cyrus isfahani said:
dear general so what you are saying is you are not the same person as ASHTAR/R E Z A/SOOSKI/EBOO/chief......my god you are going to ask us not to vote because it help neo cons to attack iran just like simply ken told us are you?
First of all im not GENERAL PARSAIAN he is my leader
Second im not ashtar/reza/sooki/eboo/chife aND WHAT U THINK I AM
im a iranian lover who want to see iran free of tasizt
I dont know why when we feel somebody is not exactly in our ways he or she is with tazist ?!!!!!!
So many members here called me before RACIST someone called me SHAHOLAHY other call me HEZBOLAHY another calling me ashtar or reza or other tazi parast
I want to say im IRANINA MY LEADER IS GENERAL PARSAIAN I BELIVE IN FREE IRAN

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
General, ma nafasemoono deegeh nemeetooneem negah dareem taa payameh raees shoma bereseh! emkan dareh be raesetoon begeen zoodtar een payamo bedeh, va gar nah hameyeh moreedash memeeran az benafasee...

Baleh Janam!

May 9, 2004
baba, the guy was/is a bullshitter. There is no hezb and his refusal to talk about it has no logical reason other than this.
جناب
شما چیزی نمی دانید و می خواهید از زیر زبان من حرف بکشید
من در این مورد صحبتی نخواهم کرد
و باز می گویم این پست ها را بالا نیاورید
خوبیت ندارد جانم این کار به خودتان ضرر می رساند !!!آ

بله جانم

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
جناب
شما چیزی نمی دانید و می خواهید از زیر زبان من حرف بکشید
من در این مورد صحبتی نخواهم کرد