here is the link to the page at osasunas website
click on the right to here his interview
you can hear both qestions and answers in persian, because everything goes thru
a translator.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
thanx for the link!
hehe love it how he carefully answers the questions and the words translator use(ie, picking on him saying "Osasuna were lucky") so his words dont be taken out of context. :) proves he's learned the professional life very well there.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
great, and hope he learns Spanish ASAP

I always knew that Iranian players would do better in Spain or Portugal and even said this, but some people said it's not possible because they would only prefer South American players over any Iranian ones. Their emotionalism and warmth fits with Iranian personalities better and thus makes the transition easier. It makes me wonder what would've happened if Persepolis accepted Athletico's offer years ago for Karimi, of course, assuming Karimi wouldn't have been lazy had he gone to Spain. To be honest, even second division in Spain is better than playing in the IPL, and players in Iran who are serious should look at Spain and Portugal first before signing a new contract at Esteghlal or Persepolis. What Shojaei did against Athletico reminded me of a certain November many years ago, against an overconfident Australia side coached by an arrogant Terry Venables. But to be honest, it also reminded me of Karimi and how he could've been one of the top ten players of the world had he worked hard and focused on football rather than money.

Anyways, all the best for Masoud. :14: