New TM list by CQ!!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Golaies : Ahmadi, Lak, Davari

Defence : Beitashour, Mahini, Montazeri,, Sadeghi, Khalilzadeh, Hajsafi, Beikzadeh, Khanzadeh, Pouladi, Heydari,hosseini

Mi dfielders
: Nekounam, Ebrahimi, Teymourian, Jabbari, Shojaei,Khalatbari,yaghob karimi,mohammad nouri

Forwards
: Dejagah,Ghoochannejhad,ansarifard,Azmoun,Jahanbakhsh,

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

Defence : Beitashour, Mahini, Montazeri,, Sadeghi, Khalilzadeh, Hajsafi, Beikzadeh, Khanzadeh, Pouladi, Heydari

Mi dfielders
: Nekounam, Ebrahimi, Teymourian, Jabbari, Shojaei,Khalatbari,yaghob karimi

Forwards
:Dejagah,Ghoochannejhad,ansarifard,Azmoun,Jahanbakhsh,

I wonder why he did not invite rahmati!!!!!!:1:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
SOME SURPRISES :
-No Payam sadeghian , probably best IPL player beside Bakhtiar Rahmani , No Rahmani as well !
- No Alishah and Ghazi and seyed salehi as well
-Khanzadeh and mahani ?!?!?! okkk !!!!
Yaghob Karimi and Pouladi and Jabbari made it without playing almost ZERO minutes this season so far!
didn't CQ said no player from Qatar!! hmm !

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
A couple of notes:

- Pouladi and yaghoub karimi have not even played for their respective clubs this season. They get invited but not Afshin?

- no Ghazi?

- I really hope Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh are capable enough to break into the first team otherwise we will have a very very old team at the WC.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
SOME SURPRISES :
-No Payam sadeghian , probably best IPL player beside Bakhtiar Rahmani , No Rahmani as well !
Yaghob Karimi and Pouladi and Jabbari made it without playing almost ZERO minutes this season so far!
Mahini has been PURE shit this season. I have never seen a shittier right back.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
where this Beitashoub guy play?
Steven Beitashour is a 26 year old footballer of dual nationality. He was born in the States to Iranian parents. He is 178 cm and plays the right back for San Jose Earthquakes club. He was invited to the the U.S. national team, but never played for them.

Last edited:

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Isn't Pouladi injured?

And I fear Mansourian's issues with Rahmani prevents CQ from inviting him.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
SOME SURPRISES :
Sadeghian and Rahmani deserve a spot on the list. Ghazi would be good too. Pouladi has just started training. He won't to be able to play for a while. According to Kranjčar, Arash Afshin and Yaghoob Karimi don't have much playing time in Sepahan because of fitness problems. I am delighted to see Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun on the list. I gather there was no success with Amin Nazari.

Last edited:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
So, what happened to Jalal Hosseini? When was the last time he was not called up for TM? Sadeghian and Rahmani deserve a spot on the list. Ghazi would be good too. Pouladi has just started training. He won't to be able to play for a while. According to Kranjčar, Arash Afshin and Yaghoob Karimi don't have much playing time in Sepahan because of fitness problems. I am delighted to see Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun on the list. I gather there was no success with Amin Nazari.
sorry I forgot to add hosseini and mohammad nouri( another surprise addition)

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002

Defence : Beitashour, Mahini, Montazeri,, Sadeghi, Khalilzadeh, Hajsafi, Beikzadeh, Khanzadeh, Pouladi, Heydari,hosseini

Mi dfielders
: Nekounam, Ebrahimi, Teymourian, Jabbari, Shojaei,Khalatbari,yaghob karimi,mohammad nouri

Forwards
: Dejagah,Ghoochannejhad,ansarifard,Azmoun,Jahanbakhsh,

Correction to the list! Jalal Hosseini and Mohammad Nouri have also been invited

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
not a bad list but Sadeghian, Rahmani, and Alishah deserve to be there. On a positive note, this is a work in progress and they will probably prove themselves in in the next few months. Overall, both Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun are best first choices for starting a renascence. Ghazi also must be in regardless of age or experience bacuase he is the only power forward we have.

I rather go to WC and have the youngest team ever and not worry about the immediate results. This way we will open the way to future success. bWe have more or less tried old farts in the last 3 appearances and didn't do jack anyway. I would not take the ones in B if I were in charge.

Mi dfielders : Nekounam, Ebrahimi, Teymourian, Jabbari, Shojaei,Khalatbari,yaghob karimi,mohammad nouri
Forwards : Dejagah,Ghoochannejhad,ansarifard,Azmoun,Jahanbakh sh

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I start to think there is something in case of rahmani beside his issue with mansourian !!! he wasn't even invited to U22 team ! while mansourian said there is no issue between two !

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Khak to sare CQ! vaghean how are you possibly going to justify inviting Jabbari ahead of someone like Rahmani? (what happened to the whole if you play in Qatar your out of TM)
And worse then that, are you freaking serious inviting Pooladi. Is Queiroz aware that Pooladi has not touched a freaking ball in nearly a year? (maybe more)...he ignores IPL's current best left back Jamaati from Foolad and invites someone who has not played for a year.

Good on you mate! That's the way to show younger players in IPL that if you work hard, take your team to the top of the table. You will in result still get shit on a platter served to you.

Positive point is the presence of Davari, i hope he finally makes his debut in this game.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Ps, Beitashour is only invited (not sure if he has even accepted to represent Iran), Davari is contemplating not coming to Iran for some weird reasons citing fear of sarbazi even though his military clearance papers have been faxed to him and there are no issues. Dejagah is still injured! TM will have to fight with u19 for Azmoun as he is also invited in their list for a crucial u19 AFC game against Saudi Arabia. Even Shojaei has issues, if he joins he will miss i believe 2 of his teams league games! Seeing he has turned into a key player for Las Palmas since joining they are not keen on letting him go and will try to keep him from joining TM against Thailand.

So, pretty sure that Dejagah & Azmoun are not going to be a part of the final list, and possibly but hopefully not Davari too.

Last edited:

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I have been watching Steven Beitashour (Assyrian father and persian mother) and going to the San Jose-ye Zelzele (Earthquakes) games for the last 2 seasons in MLS. The league's quality is below lige-Bartar and I'm surprised that he is invited. He has solid defense and nice crosses but doesn't much participate in attack.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Is Queiroz aware that Pooladi has not touched a freaking ball in nearly a year? (maybe more)...he ignores IPL's current best left back Jamaati from Foolad
You guys have't gotten CQ's ways yet? That's what I've been saying for the past 2-3 years while nobody really cared! He's shown the players more than enough already that the only way they will increase their chances to be invited to TM camp is if they play either in Europe or in pespes and eses. Why do you think the only IPL games he watches live is only pespes eses games? He doesn't even care about the other IPL clubs. So it's obvious what he's doing.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Let's not be too critical guys... He has invited some youngsters that we've wanted on the team for a long time. Obviously, he wasn't going to throw out all the old guys and make this an U-23 team over night. Could he have done more? Sure - I would have liked to see Rahmani and Sadeghian too, but Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Davari and Beitashour shows that he's looking for players that are at least getting proper fitness training in half decent clubs - something we're obviously lacking in IPL and it showed in the EsEs game in Seoul.

And don't forget, that he had not been in Iran for weeks, unpaid and pissed off. It's not like he was sitting by his TV in a small Lisbon apartment watching IPL games. He was most likely sitting on a beach in Cascais eating churasco chicken and sipping some good cheap Portuguese wine, making up for all the drinking he missed out on in Iran! ;)

Personally, I wouldn't have thrown Jabbari out myself. He was instrumental to our last few games and his experience is needed going forward - at least in building a younger team.

The thing I'm struggling the most with is WHY THE F%$^ IS SHOJAEI invited?! How many more shitty performances does this guy need to have to get thrown out of TM?! If you really want to take him along on trips, just give him a job as "head" or "hand job" coach - he doesn't need to go on the field!

:monk2:

Last edited: