New York Persian Parade 2008

perspolis ny

Bench Warmer
Mar 4, 2005
I would like to invite all to the New York Persian Parade 2008 on Madison and 41st on Sunday
30th at 11am. Come and cheer Persian
culture and heritage. There is a TM
football section ( anybody who wants to join let me know)

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I will be There,
Actualy I will be in NY saturday night for the Bijan/Hengame concert. and staying there overnight for Persian Parade on sunday.
Any one else comming?
:motor:

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Hey guys,
I was there at the parade yesterday. Too bad I found this post today. I'd love to meet you guys in the city, especially humanbahal. Human I could have set things straight with you once and for all by beating you up and then putting a blue hat over your head. :D

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Hey guys,
I was there at the pride yesterday. Too bad I found this post today. I'd love to meet you guys in the city, especially humanbahal. Human I could have set things straight with you once and for all by beating up and then putting a blue hat over your head. :D

loool. Hahaha. you wish. ey baba migofti mididimet. Man khodam dir residam. I was there around 12:40. I started from 27 street going up. I went to the Madison Square park. were you there too? did you see all those crazy people dancing Kordi. loool. so funnyyyy. Jat khali badesh raftim Ravagh in Long Island yek kabab zadim to rag.
Chaks,:dance3:

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
loool. Hahaha. you wish. ey baba migofti mididimet. Man khodam dir residam. I was there around 12:40. I started from 27 street going up. I went to the Madison Square park. were you there too? did you see all those crazy people dancing Kordi. loool. so funnyyyy. Jat khali badesh raftim Ravagh in Long Island yek kabab zadim to rag.
Chaks,:dance3:
Yes, we ended up going to the park but did not stay for long. We decided to go to an Indian Place for lunch because I was sure there was no way to get a table in Irani resturants around Manhattan.
Maybe we can all meet next year.
Houman Bia O Tobeh Kon, Abbi Sarvareteh :D
Cheers,