NFL

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Don't put yourself in the same category of "millions civilians" because those millions don't claim to have cut all ties and don't preach others not to buy goods in Iran & bash Iranian athletes by calling them IRI athletes.
Na tokhme sag, i must have fucked you so hard that you now are mixing up 3 different things to make a point which is fucked up from top to bottom. That cut all ties remak was in a discussion which was all about economic issues you little idiot lol. Someone talked about cutting ties except for a few dollars he would make out of that country and i told him he should then be honest to himself and cut all ties and dont try to make that "extra dollar". Nowhere we were talking about civilians who just go to visit the country or their relatives should "cut all ties". Go and quote it if you find anything in that regard. The issue with IR athlethes representing the IR on international stages, is another issue an issue that has been talked about completely separately with no relation to that "cutting ties issue", and yet you dumb bisavaad are mixing them all up .you little moron like almost always dont understand things, mix up different stuff, derail whole threads and make yourself look like the idiot you are :)

Haalaa before you little moron angoshte shaste paato bokoni too cheshet sit down and see how you are confusing and mixing up different issues just because you are a confused little oghdeii dummy who doesnt have the tools to make a point but still feels like he has too :)

1- "cut all ties" issue was all about economics and investment. No one who has something against the IR should go there, put money into real estate or shares or whatever.

2- The sports and athletes issue is very clear and obvious too. Dont go there and make yourself of the IR propaganda tool. dont wear that IR on your chest, dont sing that ey emaam song, dont wear and carry that allah o akbar flag (But hey you little moron with that allah o akbar flag in your avatar are one of them yourself, who am i talking to?). Dont let them force you to impose their will on you by just staying away from their mahdoode which is the team that they call melli.

3- Little moron, you can jump up and down or jump from the cliff but you cant change the fact that your fucked up ravens are based on the original cleveland browns. Art Modell brought you your team from cleveland, renamed it painted it violet and called it ravens instead of browns.

Now you little bisavaade khereft tell me whats so hard about reading, recognizing and understanding those 3 simple points which however do not stand in relation to eachother and thus have to be talked about separately? :)

Haalaa yavaash yavaash aadamet mikonam. Beshin tamooshaa kon.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Yes i have both passports including an iranian passport like millions of other civilians who just go to visit relatives, it still wouldnt make you get on the same level as those who go represent that regime on international stages, infront of millions of international attenders and this is such an obvious thing but you little kodan are not even able to recognize it. :)

Hell even I have an Iranian passport and I got a military different because I am an only child and my dad is over 63 years old it's not that hard to get a passport. I believe if your dad is Irooni, once you are 18 you can get your passport I have two of them a US passport and an Iranian one. Doesn't mean I am pro IR one bit.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Baba forget that illiterate clown. He is what he is. Every now and then he comes out of the barn in search of some one to educate him and this is his way to express his willingness to get educated. He is actually begging to get educated. This is a very badbakht kind of character. Lets talk football. Are you guys really after that pussy Jim Harbaugh? He is in my opinion one of the most disgusting characters as a head coach.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Baba forget that illiterate clown. He is what he is. Every now and then he comes out of the barn in search of some one to educate him and this is his way to express his willingness to get educated. He is actually begging to get educated. This is a very badbakht kind of character. Lets talk football. Are you guys really after that pussy Jim Harbaugh? He is in my opinion one of the most disgusting characters as a head coach.
He is an asshole, he is a rebel, he even has the evil Raider laugh, HE IS PERFECT he fits the Raider mold to a T I think he will fit in very well in Oakland. Personally I think the 49ers are morons for letting him go. If I was Mark Davis I would not only give him a HC position but I would give him a HC and GM position. Harbaugh may be an asshole but he will bring discipline back to Oakland we haven't had a coach with his fierce personality since John Gruden. We had a bunch of puppet coaches and Harbaugh is not puppet. That is why the asshole will fit well with the Raiders so I say bring the asshole to Oaktown :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
kooso shehr kooso shehr , blah blah blah .
you need to get a life , do you ever sleep? or do you just click on the refresh button 24/7 , I come back after a few days and this is the bullshit response? the fact that you had to make a response to defend your bullshit after so many posts of repeating the same BS just shows you lost an argument and have nothing to say. You still cant defend your stupid argument of calling Iranian athletes IRI athletes , you still cant defend your stupid argument of calling the Ravens a relocated team when the NFL defines the ravens as an expansion team. No matter what you say you cant change facts and you post anything but facts , just bunch of gibberish .

By the way I hope my "shitty" team just made the playoffs AGAIN ( 6 out of last 7 season) beats your "favorite" team next Saturday.

now lets see how long it takes you to respond to this , will chinaski break his own record?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
تو که اصلا الاغ نیستی, حیوون و دلقک هم نیستی, اصلا هم موجودی نیستی که کرم داشته باشه. الاغ و حیوون و دلقک هم مثل هر آدمی که کرم داره و مریضه پدر مادر داره و پدر مادرشون مشخصه. راستی بیشرف حروم زده تو کجات ایتالیایی ایرلندیه؟ ایتالیایی ها و ایرلندی ها هم پدر مادر دارن. اصلا خودتو قاطیشون نکن تو.

:)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
you need to get a life , do you ever sleep? or do you just click on the refresh button 24/7 , I come back after a few days and this is the bullshit response? the fact that you had to make a response to defend your bullshit after so many posts of repeating the same BS just shows you lost an argument and have nothing to say. You still cant defend your stupid argument of calling Iranian athletes IRI athletes , you still cant defend your stupid argument of calling the Ravens a relocated team when the NFL defines the ravens as an expansion team. No matter what you say you cant change facts and you post anything but facts , just bunch of gibberish .

By the way I hope my "shitty" team just made the playoffs AGAIN ( 6 out of last 7 season) beats your "favorite" team next Saturday.

now lets see how long it takes you to respond to this , will chinaski break his own record?
So lajan, you are still here? Whats up with you foul character? Herrry to pfdc. That is the place to be for a bisavaad moron and a fucked up character like you.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
you molested ollagh and that grohbAn chAhar-paiAn deserve to be attached to same vehicle! :)

البته تو اصلا الاغ نیستیا, اصلا این فکرو نکن, دلقک هم که اصلا نیستی چون اینا همشون پدر مادر دارن, پدر مادرشون هم مشخصه. منتها اون ننه جندت که مشخص نیست و تو نمیشناسیش , میتونه یه نژاد خاصی بوده باشه, مثلا نتیجه درآمیخته شدن دلقک و الاغ...البته این به تو هیچ ربطی نداره ها, اصلا. تو گناهی نداری, نه دلقکی نه الاغ. اون دلقک و الاغی که میگم پدر مادره مشخص داشتن.

:)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ouch tough break for Pittsburgh LeVeon Bell hyper extended his knee and they had to sign someone to replace him. I forget his name but he was released by the Browns and the Vikings. That is a huge hit Ben is going to need to have one of those 300 yard passing 3 td 0 int's day and pay lights out defense because you know you are not going to get much from the ground attack.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Ouch tough break for Pittsburgh LeVeon Bell hyper extended his knee and they had to sign someone to replace him. I forget his name but he was released by the Browns and the Vikings. That is a huge hit Ben is going to need to have one of those 300 yard passing 3 td 0 int's day and pay lights out defense because you know you are not going to get much from the ground attack.
Bell has been a non-factor this season against the Ravens so his injury shouldn't make a difference. The second game where the Ravens lost to the Steelers he only had 20 yards in 10 carries , the first game where Ravens beat the Steelers he only had 53 yards in 11 carries. The Ravens injuries in the secondary is bigger concern , running backs are easily replaced now in days & Ben Tate is a decent running back. Just look at the Ravens , Ray Rice replaced easily by Justin Forsett who is one of the top running backs this year.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bell has been a non-factor this season against the Ravens so his injury shouldn't make a difference. The second game where the Ravens lost to the Steelers he only had 20 yards in 10 carries , the first game where Ravens beat the Steelers he only had 53 yards in 11 carries. The Ravens injuries in the secondary is bigger concern , running backs are easily replaced now in days & Ben Tate is a decent running back. Just look at the Ravens , Ray Rice replaced easily by Justin Forsett who is one of the top running backs this year.
Well this has been a knock on Bell, since his days at Michigan State. Against the mediocre and slightly decent teams, he would rush for over 150 yards but against teams like Ohio St, smack. Bell probably needs to tack on another 20 pounds of SOLID MUSCLE and become like a Jerome Bettis type back or a Mike Alstot(spelling) the dude who played for Tampa Bay a while back. It should be a good game the Ravens have one thing going for them and that is Joe Flacco is pretty clutch in the playoffs. Honestly, it should be a very good game when these two teams meet, it's not usually a blow out it's a competitive game. Honestly this is a 50/50 game Steelers are a slight underdog but not by that much. Someone from their backfield needs to step it up I'm not saying gain 100 yards because that is pretty tough against the Ravens D but just do enough to move the sticks on those crucial 3rd and short even if this back up back gets 50 yards but on 10 carries and picks up 5-6 first downs, that is good enough. Honestly, this is a WIDE OPEN playoffs there are no clear cut dominant teams.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Well this has been a knock on Bell, since his days at Michigan State. Against the mediocre and slightly decent teams, he would rush for over 150 yards but against teams like Ohio St, smack. Bell probably needs to tack on another 20 pounds of SOLID MUSCLE and become like a Jerome Bettis type back or a Mike Alstot(spelling) the dude who played for Tampa Bay a while back. It should be a good game the Ravens have one thing going for them and that is Joe Flacco is pretty clutch in the playoffs. Honestly, it should be a very good game when these two teams meet, it's not usually a blow out it's a competitive game. Honestly this is a 50/50 game Steelers are a slight underdog but not by that much. Someone from their backfield needs to step it up I'm not saying gain 100 yards because that is pretty tough against the Ravens D but just do enough to move the sticks on those crucial 3rd and short even if this back up back gets 50 yards but on 10 carries and picks up 5-6 first downs, that is good enough. Honestly, this is a WIDE OPEN playoffs there are no clear cut dominant teams.
Bell is a bit overhyped , don't get me wrong he is good but not great , his only had 4 100+ games this season out of 16 games , I would consider Antonio Brown a bigger threat he is a great player . And Putsburgh is not consisted to be underdogs in this game they are 3 point favorites and Vegas automatically gives 3 points on the spread for the home team so it's 50/50 with slight edge for pitsburgh since they are the home team . I think it will be 50/50 if Joe Flaco has to throw the ball 35+ or more Ravens will lose , if the Ravens are able to run against pitsburgh then Ravens will win . Joe is clutch in the playoffs and he has one of the best QB stats in nfl playoff history but he usually struggles in Pitsburgh so that's why the Ravens running game will be a key factor and the a ravens secondary stopping brown and Ben will be the other big factor .

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well thing is, you have to know these thick former browns (ravens) to realize what kind of creatures they are. This guy is talking complete nonsense about Bell. Bell is one of the best backs in the league and the same former browns (ravens) if given the opportunity would give their last underwear to have a guy like Bell in their team and then the same moron would come here and write home about the same RB Bell and praise him high.

Now to the next point. Losing Bell is a big blow. A major blow. Ben Tate couldnt do shit behind a not bad Browns O-Line, he looked rusty, he looked burned out. No power, no speed, nothing. Once again this former browns fan here talked pure nonsense about Bells efficiency against his team during regular season. You can not base the overall efficiency and impotance of a player like Bell on one single game. We have countless exmple for RBs who didnt do well against a team once just to go on and rip them a new one in their next match up against the same team. So what i am trying to say is, only because the former browns were able to contain him in on game (which they lost badly because they actually did nothing else than to contain Bell lol), it doesnt mean they automatically are destined to do the same against him whenever they face him. Thats pure nonsense and kind of an argument you hear and read when bunch of 12 years old go at eachother.

Now fact is that its a heated rivalry and in a playoff game between these two games, the daily form, injuries and game plan are the three most important factors. Before the Bell injury i thought the Steelers would have a great chance to beat those former browns. Now i am not all that sure. They are still the overall better team but the former browns will come and fight and i thing its gonna be a heck of a game. Lets hope the Steelers fuck em up the way they did during their last regular season matchup.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well thing is, you have to know these thick former browns (ravens) to realize what kind of creatures they are. This guy is talking complete nonsense about Bell. Bell is one of the best backs in the league and the same former browns (ravens) if given the opportunity would give their last underwear to have a guy like Bell in their team and then the same moron would come here and write home about the same RB Bell and praise him high.

Now to the next point. Losing Bell is a big blow. A major blow. Ben Tate couldnt do shit behind a not bad Browns O-Line, he looked rusty, he looked burned out. No power, no speed, nothing. Once again this former browns fan here talked pure nonsense about Bells efficiency against his team during regular season. You can not base the overall efficiency and impotance of a player like Bell on one single game. We have countless exmple for RBs who didnt do well against a team once just to go on and rip them a new one in their next match up against the same team. So what i am trying to say is, only because the former browns were able to contain him in on game (which they lost badly because they actually did nothing else than to contain Bell lol), it doesnt mean they automatically are destined to do the same against him whenever they face him. Thats pure nonsense and kind of an argument you hear and read when bunch of 12 years old go at eachother.

Now fact is that its a heated rivalry and in a playoff game between these two games, the daily form, injuries and game plan are the three most important factors. Before the Bell injury i thought the Steelers would have a great chance to beat those former browns. Now i am not all that sure. They are still the overall better team but the former browns will come and fight and i thing its gonna be a heck of a game. Lets hope the Steelers fuck em up the way they did during their last regular season matchup.
I agree with that part Tate is no Bell but watching every one of his Michigan State games,I saw against teams like Notre Dame, Ohio State and the upper echelon tams, he was not as dominant. Of course that is only natural because you are going up against a defense littered with four and five star studs vs defenses with average 3 star recruits. This game Pittsburgh vs Baltimore will be won and lost IN THE TRENCHES and every football fan knows this. Your trench is like a canvas if more purple goes into the black and gold side of the paint, you will lose and same goes for Baltimore. Which offensive and defensive line will dominate the game? That is the million dollar question and only time will tell.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD

Bell had the second most carried the NFL and yet guys like Justin's forsett and Arian Foster Who played nearly 100 less carries and almost still have the same amount of yards . Like I said earlier your knowledge of the Nfl is just good as a 5 year old kid watching the game for the first time . And lol @ at your sad attempt to troll by calling them the Browns .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bell had the second most carried the NFL and yet guys like Justin's forsett and Arian Foster Who played nearly 100 less carries and almost still have the same amount of yards . Like I said earlier your knowledge of the Nfl is just good as a 5 year old kid watching the game for the first time . And lol @ at your sad attempt to troll by calling them the Browns .
As a neutral observer and an unbiased Raider fan, I sat back and watched the game and really enjoyed Baltimore's defense and their complete game. I like how the stack up against Brady and the Pats. They know how to beat the Pats by harassing him with that front 7 and now Hailti Nagata(Spelling) will be back so that will be a boost to the line. I actually like how the stack up against both the Pats and Denver to tell you the truth. I'm not saying I'm a know it all in football but even if you were a reservist, if you played for a good LA/CA team, it was competitive football, especially in Diivsion 2 CIF and we only had 2,000 students. We had to go up against teams like Hart and Valencia which both had over 4,000 students. We were division 4 before but we kept winning and this year we won the cif finals again. You learn the x's and o's from good coaches. A few of them went on to coach college when you are a rich public coach, you get good facilities. One of our rich alums just donated 2,000,000, just to have a professional turf like the one Oregon has on our practice field. Anyways enough about me this is true you can look it up CVHS Crescenta Valley High I was on the 99,2000 team but I only went in when we were up by 35 or more(and it was quite often so at least I got to play). Ok I wanted to let you know my background in football so I like to analyze schemes between the two teams.
Lets be real here Brady is not a young buck anymore and he lost a bit of his zip on his throws. The Ravens are tough to beat because they play an old school ball controlled offense and Flacco is STACKO in the playoffs. The idea is to force the defense to bring up their safety and play 8 in a box and then you hit them with the PA and stuff their offense. When the back four is in the offensive backfield, it doesn't matter if you don't have a Deion Sanders in the secondary.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
As a neutral observer and an unbiased Raider fan, I sat back and watched the game and really enjoyed Baltimore's defense and their complete game. I like how the stack up against Brady and the Pats. They know how to beat the Pats by harassing him with that front 7 and now Hailti Nagata(Spelling) will be back so that will be a boost to the line. I actually like how the stack up against both the Pats and Denver to tell you the truth. I'm not saying I'm a know it all in football but even if you were a reservist, if you played for a good LA/CA team, it was competitive football, especially in Diivsion 2 CIF and we only had 2,000 students. We had to go up against teams like Hart and Valencia which both had over 4,000 students. We were division 4 before but we kept winning and this year we won the cif finals again. You learn the x's and o's from good coaches. A few of them went on to coach college when you are a rich public coach, you get good facilities. One of our rich alums just donated 2,000,000, just to have a professional turf like the one Oregon has on our practice field. Anyways enough about me this is true you can look it up CVHS Crescenta Valley High I was on the 99,2000 team but I only went in when we were up by 35 or more(and it was quite often so at least I got to play). Ok I wanted to let you know my background in football so I like to analyze schemes between the two teams.
Lets be real here Brady is not a young buck anymore and he lost a bit of his zip on his throws. The Ravens are tough to beat because they play an old school ball controlled offense and Flacco is STACKO in the playoffs. The idea is to force the defense to bring up their safety and play 8 in a box and then you hit them with the PA and stuff their offense. When the back four is in the offensive backfield, it doesn't matter if you don't have a Deion Sanders in the secondary.
Yea it was a really good game, the ravens showed up and just ripped Pittsburgh apart , the score was actually closer than it should have been . The Ravens now have Pittsburghers number. If you asked me 7 years ago I would of said Pittsburgh was the team to beat in our division but now the Ravens have definitely over taken them in all aspects and I don’t see things getting any better for the Steelers anytime soon since Ben is old gets hurt every game and their defense which use to be awesome is now also old. They do have a few bright spots like Haden, Bell, and Brown. The Ravens in just 19 years into their existence now tie the Green Bay Packers in road playoff victories and Joe Flacco is now considered the best playoff QB statistically. The guy has thrown 20 TD’s and just 2 interceptions in his last 9 playoffs if you go back to the last 5 games he has 13 TD’s no interceptions. People can say Tom Brady and Manning are the best ever and I would agree in terms of regular season but come playoff time I would pick Joe over them any day. Next weeks game should be great against the Patriots , the Ravens have a good chance but Patriots are the Patriots so they can blow you out of the game even before it starts but having said that the Ravens have won 2 of 3 playoffs games against the Patriots on the road so if any team can beat them now it will be the Ravens.