NHL 2013-2014 Season

May 1, 2012
Do you know why you think like this? Because you have a very one dimensional and corrupt understanding of a "true fan". You think just because some araazel o obaash base their fanhood on hate towards this team or that franchise, you need to do it aswell but i tell you something new: you shouldnt give a fuck about people who want you to believe that you are not a "true fan" unless you hate certain teams and franchises. To me there is no point to hate the penguins just because another idiot does. Its absoltuely easy and i dont give a fuck about those so called true fans who think they have to hate another franchise to be called a "true fan". kheyr. Chenin nist. The Penguins are a pennsylvanian team and i like pennsylvanian teams, be it in football, hockey, basketball... i support the Penguins in every single game except of the games vs. the Flyers. Its actually a very simple thing to understand so just try to understand it as it is. :)
Oh wise China. I will keep my one dimensional and corrupt understanding over your constant raging any day of the week. As for the rest, simply put, I can't care enough to type the words.

Go Pennsylvania! Lol

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Great.

PS: haalaa age maa begim Go Habs Go, velemoon mikoni? Baba kare in Bruins ro tamoom konid khiaale hame ro raahat konid dige. I dont like the Bruins at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2002
National Carey like the rest of team choked again when the game was on ! one ugly 5 -hole goal and other ugly rebound on 4th goal .

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
What is it actually with all that classless actions agains black players?! Simmonds gets a Banana thrown at him, now this idiot Thornton squirts Subban with water and laughs his ass off on top of it...

May 1, 2012
Trash Andre Fleury costing the Pens another playoffs.

On the other hand, Price is making the moron, wanna be expert, bandwagon semi retarded fans look dumber than they really are.

4-0, back to BEAN TOWN.

Nov 24, 2002
WOW congrats to all Habs fan, what a performance by team . Price was great as well . So happy for this win , what a special feeling :)
GO HABS GO

May 1, 2012
The one and only reason why we beat Boston:
CAREY PRICE.

Conn Smyth trophy performance by our best player.

Tuuka Rask ain't got shit on Carey Price. PUUHHHLEASE.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
The one and only reason why we beat Boston:
CAREY PRICE.

Conn Smyth trophy performance by our best player.

Tuuka Rask ain't got shit on Carey Price. PUUHHHLEASE.
Tukka is definitely overrated. Remember when he was Thomas' back up. The only reason why he puts up good numbers now is the Boston defense and blocked shots. Also Lucic surprises nobody by acting classless. One day he is going to get what h deserves and it won't be pretty.

Obviously Price has only improved since his Olympic gold medal confidence boost.

WTF, P. K. kissed Pierre Mcguire. That's disgusting.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I like Hockey fights and this piece of shit lucic is supposed to be a tough guy. I never forget how he cherry picked his fights a few years back hitting Non fighters and skillful Player until big Georges laraque came on and put a beating on him and after that he declined and rejected all fight invitations from Laraque. Pussy

Nov 24, 2002
some interesting statistic : Habs had 2 goals (or +) lead in 4 out of 7 games and were leading all of games (except game 5) .
Finally after years we have depth in our squad and now Chucky coming back will be a good headache for coaching staffs who to scratch from team :).Also like any other team who go far we finally got a bit of luck . Boston hit cross bar 11 times during this P-O .

Back to Rangers they play kind of similar style as us but way much tighter . typical AV's trap . they play as unite but don't have aggressive for-check like Bruin but it will be tougher to penetrate to neutral zone .Obviously Lundqvist is main reason why they are here even he doesn't have great statistics against us but like Habs , Rangers are motivated group as they could beat two good hockey clubs like Flyers and Pens and i just hope now everyone saying Habs is favourite .our boys don't underestimate them .

Go Habs Go

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Habs, who finished 21st in the league in goals per game, are leading all playoff teams with 3.27 goals per game and that's after facing one of the NHL's premier defensive teams, the Boston Bruins, for seven games.

Nov 24, 2002
Tukka is definitely overrated. Remember when he was Thomas' back up. The only reason why he puts up good numbers now is the Boston defense and blocked shots. Also Lucic surprises nobody by acting classless. One day he is going to get what h deserves and it won't be pretty.

Obviously Price has only improved since his Olympic gold medal confidence boost.

WTF, P. K. kissed Pierre Mcguire. That's disgusting.

Price stole game one . he was good in other games we won . we didn't win this series only because of him . we scored 3.3 goals per game .highest in P-O so far , shows clearly it was team effort but he made right saves in right moments . Also having 2 goals (or +) leads in most of games helps a a lot .

May 1, 2012
Where you at Doc?

People are still hating on the ''hype''?

Seems like a SO, and 1 goal against in the last 2 games, and a whooping save % against the President trophy winners is still considered average.

Not to mention that UNLIKE Jaro Halak who some still view as the greatest goalie this organization has ever had, he was not pulled in any of the games.

First round excuse was ''He was up against Lindback''. Then they said how his SAVE % wasn't good enough.

While the entire league is talking about how absurd it is that hes not nominated for the Vezina as he would've won the trophy, and now they talk about him
being the favorite to win the Conn Smyth, we got our local hockey expert saying which game was won thanks to our goalie, and which was won by our forwards.

We were clearly dominated in every single game against the Bruins, even the 6th one where we won 4-0. If it wasn't for Price we'd be out in 4 against the Bruins.

Like I said before, some people are just PURELY JEALOUS, and can't accept the fact that they were dead wrong, and know absolutely nothing about goaltending.

Price stole game 1, game 3, game 6, game 7. Hes played 4 elimination games this year, and gave up only 2 goals.

On the other hand, I remember reading a post here about a certain poster super excited and gloating that Trash Andre Fleury had back to back SO.
We know what happened after.

I don't enjoy saying this, but for some reason I'm always right when it comes to Hockey.

Thank you, come again.