NHL

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
So happy to see NHL season started again !

My Habs Canadien doing well so far, 3 win on the road ! :happy:
luv you habs
we killed Toronto leafs tonight with our transition game and speed ! ;)
Go habs go :music: ;)

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
As long as Maple Leafs don't make it to the playsoff I am happy! Habs beat them today 5-4!:cigar:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Arian(PW) said:
habs suck...

CANUCKS BABY :D

:belly:
I like Canucks as well , but there is only one and one greatest Hockey club in the world : Le Canadien de Montreal ! ;)
We have a very young squad ! plus some veterans of not very old ! This is something imzaing!All of our draft picks after passing some years to AHL now ready to make it to bigger step which is NHL!
Dont forget some new role of the game , no red lines and tough on penalty calls favorit fast skiter teams like Montreal, Ottawa , Tampa and ..! :)
sorry man but canucky wont win it this year also, problem is in front of the net : Dan Cloutier !;)
Kia 2 :
i hate the leafs .. i cheers for any canadian teams during play-off except leafs ! they play fcking dirty game and i am so happy with new roles there will be less and less place for some of their boxers like Domi, Tucker and ..

Oct 19, 2002
The red line offside is an awful rule, it's been taken away for years in sweden and thats great, and now about time tha NHL took it away!

Forsberg is the greatest, go Peter!

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
Kia 2 :
i hate the leafs .. i cheers for any canadian teams during play-off except leafs ! they play fcking dirty game and i am so happy with new roles there will be less and less place for some of their boxers like Domi, Tucker and ..
agreed. They are bunch of overrated goons. and the fans are the stupidest in the world and the mangement take full advantage of it! $1500 for a regular season tickets! WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Naveed M said:
The red line offside is an awful rule, it's been taken away for years in sweden and thats great, and now about time tha NHL took it away!

Forsberg is the greatest, go Peter!
They have alot of respcet for him in NHL , he is probably between the best NHL players all the time !
Also i luv Mat Sundin . Naslund .. especially sundin , he is a great leader for toronto leafs .. probably only leafs player i like ... here in north america they question many times european players for their leadership .. out of 6 candians teams 4 of their capitan are europeans ( saku for habs, Alfredson for sen ,Naslund for Cancuks, Sundin for leafs ) but finally they agree sundin be as a great leader for toronto , espcielay the pressure is alot in montrea, toronto! but i have to say our capitan ( koivu) is not a great leader !:(

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
kia2 said:
agreed. They are bunch of overrated goons. and the fans are the stupidest in the world and the mangement take full advantage of it! $1500 for a regular season tickets! WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS!
1500$ :eek: :eek:

r u sure man ?!
cuz i went to watch the game in montreal manytimes .. i know the price in toronto is crazy and more but for a reg season game even balck market the best place shouldnt be more than 500$! that is i talk about rival saturday games !!!!! let say habs & toronto, toronto & ottawa ! or .... !

Play -off is another story ..

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
1500$ :eek: :eek:

r u sure man ?!
cuz i went to watch the game in montreal manytimes .. i know the price in toronto is crazy and more but for a reg season game even balck market the best place shouldnt be more than 500$! that is i talk about rival saturday games !!!!! let say habs & toronto, toronto & ottawa ! or .... !

Play -off is another story ..
for a Habs-Leafs games if you want a front row seats those are the prices and here in TO there isn't a shortage of idiots who buy those tickets for a garbage team like the Leafs.

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
kia2 said:
for a Habs-Leafs games if you want a front row seats those are the prices and here in TO there isn't a shortage of idiots who buy those tickets for a garbage team like the Leafs.
About the prices u are right. however most of these tickets are bought by major corporations and companies and they give them to their emplyees as bonus. i know atleast 70% of these expensive tickets are not sold..

but then again as you said there is no shortage of idiot leaf fans in T dot.

I WAS a leaf fan till last season, now they can go to hell. i don't even know what team to cheer for anymore..I guess i stick with my good old Colorado..

Bardia

Jan 31, 2004
I am convinced that the Maple leafs have the most fanatical and obsessed supporters in all of sports. If they dedicate 5 TV channels to Toronto maple leafs, they will be the top 5 most watched TV channels across ontario week in week out - hockey season or not. Thats why there is nothing more fun than listening to leafs fans cry on radio stations of how depressed they are after they have been eliminated in the playoffs every year. Leaf nation is truely *#$%ed !

As much as I hate ottawa and their pantzy euro players and their fancy training facilities and their self righteous organization, I don't mind to see them take out the leafs for once out of the playoffs (there will be suicides alright).

May 28, 2005
u guys have to live in toronto to undrestand the leafs nation!!! u guys dont undrestand the whole leaf culture because u dont live here. leafs suck this year but they are still the greatest canadian team because of their supporters. and ofcourse lots of money.

Nov 24, 2002
well if u go for the greatest canadian team is HABS ;) with their 24 cups ;) probably the best sports club in this category ! plus last canadian team to win the cup !

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
ardalan said:
u guys have to live in toronto to undrestand the leafs nation!!! u guys dont undrestand the whole leaf culture because u dont live here. leafs suck this year but they are still the greatest canadian team because of their supporters. and ofcourse lots of money.
just because a team has millions of idiots supporting it and hasn't won the cup in more than 35+ years, it doesn't make them the greatest canadian team.
The Habs have the most cups the most Hall of Famers than any of Canadian teams.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
You guys should pay attention to Alexander Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals. The caps suck as a team, but this guy is something special for a twenty year old rookie.

Remember this in 5 years time....

Nov 24, 2002
This guy is imazing ! first time i watched him play with Russia during wc .. wow i knew he will be something , he has everything to become superstar , just like crosby ..

Last edited: