NHL

Nov 24, 2002
kia2 said:
Ovechkin is great indeed, I would pick him over Crosby.
Crosby will be great , dont forget Ovechkin is 20 and crosby is only 18 ! (Ovechkin was the first draft pick in 2003/04 ) , he already played with some russians veterans with team russia .. but i do agree with you this guy is imzaing , probably a most impressing first draf of recents years!

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Is super Mario still playing these days? I thought he had back problems. I know Gonchar from his days here in DC with the Caps and he is great. We all know about Leclair and his abilities around the goal. But Palffy?!?!?!? Come on, way over rated in my opinion.
Either way, I say the Russian Kid is better than the American. Crosby has been hyped by the media and the NHL as some sort of a savior and that is the only reason he is getting this kind of publicity.

Nov 24, 2002
mario still play , but since his return ( back to 3 years a go) he mentioned he wont play 82 games anymore , he is maximum of 40 games players ..
for me mario is the best of the best , poor guy was victim of many injuries and later cancer in his career! otherwise he could pass Gratzky ..
About Crosby he is candian and played his junior hockey here in Quebec..
Palffy i like his style and his game but he is also vicitim of many injury , just like Jason Allison !