Nice Clip by Iranian filmmakers: green stars ستاره های سبز

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTeBwQJAsow"]YouTube - green stars ستاره های سبز[/ame]

May 24, 2009
Kheyli kheyli mamnoon Mohammad jan. that's the best post ever!!
Dameshoon garm, cheghadrrrr harfaye ghashangi zadan! Yeki az harfa kheyli mani dasht baraye kesai ke migan ray nadim: "Behtarin entekhab DAR HALE HAZER Moussavi hast" va "agar ray nadim yani az vazemoon razi hastim". Va hamintor akharin harfi ke az too rooznameh mikhoonan: "agar mikhay khoonato kharab konam baz bede daste man, ageh mikhay dorost koni bede daste mohandes" :))))
Onn piran sooratie ham kheyli bamazast ;-)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wow mer30 kheili jaleb bood. Never like today our Artists are united for a candidate. cuz our artists have always stayed away from politics..
shows u how much they've suffered in the past 4 yrs bc of AN's policies.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
The last bit was great...
خانوم جون من یه عمله ام فقط خراب کردن بلدم اگه میخوای خونتو خراب کنی باز بده دست من اما اگر میخوای درستش کنی بده دست یه مهندس

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
loooool pretty good reminds me of WASSSUP advert

tataloos new song [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7msXv8Mu79Q"]YouTube - AMIR TATALOO IRANE SABZ NEW SONG (MIR HOSSEIN MOUSAVI)[/ame]

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Nice !Thank u ...

I think the lady with rosari-sabz is the wife of actor amin hayaei , no?

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The last part by Makhmalbaf is significant.

Shows how being outside Iran can easily change the tone of these people. Makhmalbaf is not in Iran and can afford to call AN a "AMALEH". The rest can't.

Equilibrium needs to exist between people's desire to speak out and the available freedom of speech before Islamic Republic can claim to be safe from domestic harm.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
The last part by Makhmalbaf is significant.

Shows how being outside Iran can easily change the tone of these people. Makhmalbaf is not in Iran and can afford to call AN a "AMALEH". The rest can't.

Equilibrium needs to exist between people's desire to speak out and the available freedom of speech before Islamic Republic can claim to be safe from domestic harm.
What he was reading was written in a newspaper in Iran. He's not that creative to write that.

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
Glad you guys liked it ... I was supporting Mousavi not because I thought he was great, but just because thought he was slightly, tiny bit better ... after his debate tonight, I am glad that he is running for president, my hats off to him ...

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
It is apparently quite an amazing atmosphere in Iran. My mother who has never ever voted for any IRI related elections in her life, is going to vote for Mousavi. Her reasoning to vote is the "youths" she feels sorry for. She was telling me that these young folks that are screaming their heart out for a change, need help. She was telling me that tomorrow Mousavi's supporters are going to hold a rally which will start in Medooneh valiasr and will end in Tajrish. They are supposed to song the famous Yareh Dabestaniye man song all along the way.

Another case I know of is a relative who spent years of his life in IRI jails in early 60s. He nearly escaped execution and yet he is going to vote for Mousavi. My wife's family also, after refusing to vote the last time, are all going out in full force to vote.

Despite believing AN will win, I am starting to feel that there is still a slim chance a miracle could happen.

Last edited:

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
It is apparently quite an amazing atmosphere in Iran. My mother who has never ever voted for any IRI related elections in her life, is going to vote for Mousavi. Her reasoning to vote is the "youths" she feels sorry for. She was telling me that these young folks that are screaming their heart out for a change, need help. She was telling me that tomorrow Mousavi's supporters are going to hold a rally which will start in Medooneh valiasr and will end in Tajrish. They are supposed to song the famous Yareh Dabestaniye man song all along the way.

Another case I know of is a relative who spent years of his life in IRI jails in early 60s. He nearly escaped execution and yet he is going to vote for Mousavi. My wife's family also, after refusing to vote the last time, are all going out in full force to vote.

Despite believing AN will win, I am starting to feel that there is still a slim chance a miracle could happen.
Respect to your mother and family ...
have faith brotha :)
Even if they cheat they'll have to deal with an organized and pumped up masses for a while ...

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007

Good stuff bro. It's looking more and more like 1997.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004

Same. Almost all of my family boycotted the last election and the few who did vote, voted for Moein, which they regret big time.

This time they are all going for Mousavi. All though talking to some friends who live in small cities, many people there will still vote for AN. Apparently AN actually responds to people's letters and hands out money left and right.