No more Batool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wow how old was she? wasnt she too old(95+) to be alive till now?! Khomeini died 20 yrs ago at the age of 86. peida konid sene porteghal forush ra!;)

پیکر همسر امام (ره) از دانشگاه تهران تشییع می شود
پیکر همسر امام راحل(ره) ساعت 10 صبح فردا یکشنبه دوم فروردین در دانشگاه تهران تشییع و پس از اقامه نماز در حرم مطهر بنیانگذار جمهوری اسلامی ایران به خاک سپرده می شود.
به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر، ستاد بزرگداشت امام خمینی(ره) با صدور اطلاعیه***ای اعلام کرد: ارتحال مظهر صبر و استقامت، بانوی بزرگ انقلاب اسلامی، خانم خدیجه ثقفی همسر مکرمه حضرت امام خمینی رضوان اله تعالی علیهما ملت شریف ایران را همراه با بیت معزز امام عظیم الشان به سوگ نشاند و داغ فقدان امام و یادگاران عزیزش را در خاطره ها زنده کرد.
مردم قدرشناس ایران و خصوصا زنان متعهد و انقلابی کشورمان بانوی بزرگواری را از دست دادند که عمر پر بار خویش را با متانت و صبوری و آگاهی و شجاعت در کنار بزرگمرد تاریخ عزت و انقلاب وقف اعتلای اسلام عزیز و ایران اسلامی نمود . اوبه حق الگوی زن مسلمان و متعهد و مسئول ایرانی است.
ستاد بزرگداشت امام خمینی ضمن تسلیت این ضایعه اسفناک به بیت شریف حضرت امام و مقام معظم رهبری و یکایک آحاد ملت ایران به اطلاع می رساند که مراسم تشییع پیکر مطهر ایشان راس ساعت 10 صبح فردا یکشنبه 2 فروردین با حضور اقشار مختلف مردم و مسئولین نظام و اعضای بیت شریف امام از دانشگاه تهران به سمت میدان انقلاب برگزار می گردد و بر طبق وصیت ایشان در حرم مطهر امام خمینی (س) به خاک سپرده خواهند شد.
شرکت عموم طبقات ملت قدرشناس ایران تجلیل از امام عظیم الشان و بزرگداشت یک عمر صبر و فداکاری این بانوی مکرمه است.​

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Why do you say that?
This poor woman suffered alot at the hands of that family. I know this first hand. She also witnessed the death of her children during her life time. Regardless of their beliefs she was still a mother.
Her father never wanted to let her marry that man in the first place.

Oct 18, 2002
Kheshalat bekishid to those who praises a death of a woman who has nothing to do with problems we have had.

Nilou kheshalat bekesh

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
خدا بيامرزتش . واقعا خجالت اور يك بيره زني افتاده و مرده حالا فرضا كه شوهرش قاتل بوده فرضا شوهرش از هيتلر بدتر بوده اخه اين زشت نيست كه بياين اينجا مسخره يك بير زن مرده بكنيد ؟ دم از انسانيت و انسان دوستي هم ميزنيد ؟ وقتي يك نفري كه بخاطر لواط اعدام شده يعني يك بسر بجه اي را كرفته و بهش تجاوز كرده كشتن مياين اينجا و عزاداري ميكنين الان يك بير زن كه مثل بقيه مادر بزركهايي كه همه ما از دست دادايم مرده مياين مسخرش ميكنيد جون زن فلان كس بوده . خجالت بكشيد

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Kheshalat bekishid..... kheshalat bekesh
What the hell does that mean? Is that how Germans spell it? :--biggrin

Any way I feel sorry for her, because the poor lady actually had to have sex with that MF. As for her age she was no more than 55 years old considering she got married to the monster at the tender age of 5. :shake:

Oct 18, 2002
She was 95.
She went through tough times, went to exile, lost her children, and had nothing to do with politics. RIP.
It is actually more sad because based on her biography, neither her nor her father originally wanted her to marry a cleric (even though her father was a cleric, but I guess he knew the type!). She was from a well-to-do family in Tehran.

Oct 18, 2002
What the hell does that mean? Is that how Germans spell it? :--biggrin

Any way I feel sorry for her, because the poor lady actually had to have sex with that MF. As for her age she was no more than 55 years old considering she got married to the monster at the tender age of 5. :shake:
baba welesh
keshalat bokhor

Mar 10, 2009
My neighbor's cat has diabetes ....:confused:

She is very sad. I told her for a cat to be 8 years old and not to have any health problems is kind of rare. I don't think that made a difference so I made her some pasta.

Oct 18, 2002

She is very sad. I told her for a cat to be 8 years old and not to have any health problems is kind of rare. I don't think that made a difference so I made her some pasta.
That's sad. I had no idea cats could get diabetes. What you did was really nice.

May 12, 2007
Why do you say that?
This poor woman suffered alot at the hands of that family. I know this first hand. She also witnessed the death of her children during her life time. Regardless of their beliefs she was still a mother.
Her father never wanted to let her marry that man in the first place.
What do you know about her marriage with Rohollah?
She lived for 95+ years. That dose not show she has had a bad life. I bet she has had
best doctors.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
baba welesh
keshalat bokhor
LOOOL!!!keshalat bokhor?!!!haha now this was the end of it!!!:D
avalan its not "keshalat", 2ndly its not eatable last I checked!!lol

Kheshalat bekishid to those who praises a death of a woman who has nothing to do with problems we have had.

Nilou kheshalat bekesh
u meant "keshalat bokhor", right?!;)
I didnt insult her. just said she should have been very old considering she lived 20yrs after her husband's death at the age of 86. thats anything but insulting. but in anycase, I'll "eat the kheshalat"!!::kiss:

Oct 18, 2002
LOOOL!!!keshalat bokhor?!!!haha now this was the end of it!!!:D
avalan its not "keshalat", 2ndly its not eatable last I checked!!lol

u meant "keshalat bokhor", right?!;)
I didnt insult her. just said she should have been very old considering she lived 20yrs after her husband's death at the age of 86. thats anything but insulting. but in anycase, I'll "eat the kheshalat"!!::kiss:

I cannot believe this. You said: Wasnt she too old and you dont see that as insulting
You should be coming right here and I punish you a la German style

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005

That is so sad. Nice job zero Jan, I wonder how diabetes will effect cat, does it make them blind ?

Status
Not open for further replies.