Noah Ark and Mohammad's name

Apr 30, 2003
Recently I was told that the name of prophet Mohammad, Ali, Hassan, Hussain, and Fatemah was found on a piece of wood from Noah's Ark location.
I did a bit of google search but could not find a clear document for or against the story. It could be fabricated.
Has anyone come across this topic and if you have solid information for or against it I would really appreciate it if you share it with me or anyone who might be interested in the topic. thanks

Apr 30, 2003
Thanks Mashdi and Behrooz for your funny comments. I really enjoyed and could not stop laughing. But I am seriously looking for some credible online resource on this topic.
Personally I am not biased but I have some friend and I would like to enlighten them. I don't think moslems need weird and fictitious evidence like this to prove themselves.
They should prove themselves by their actions and not this kind of evidence.

Thanks

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Lets find the Noah's ark first. As far as I know, there are only some phony christian hardcores that keep finding some pieces of junk here and there to prove a point. If their akhoonds can fabricate such a big ship, I am ok with our akhoonds to carve a few names on it.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't think moslems need weird and fictitious evidence like this to prove themselves.
You're wrong. Without these weird and fictitious things Muslims would constantly find themselves yearning for more scientific advancement and more productivity, and we all know Mohammad and his tribe are the most complete form of being for eternity so it would be Haraam to even think about bettering them in any department.

As always:

اعوذ بالله من الشیطان رجیم
چه در اون رژیم چه در این رژیم

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Recently I was told that the name of prophet Mohammad, Ali, Hassan, Hussain, and Fatemah was found on a piece of wood from Noah's Ark location.
I did a bit of google search but could not find a clear document for or against the story. It could be fabricated.
Has anyone come across this topic and if you have solid information for or against it I would really appreciate it if you share it with me or anyone who might be interested in the topic. thanks
It is TRUE!!!

I have read a few books on it.
I have said this on this and other sites that the zionists have Monopoly on Information and have had it now for a long time...
(the story of Solomon;s tablet was published in an English newspaper and a magazine (I forgot the nams) but these things are never publicized. Same with Noah's Ark and the wooden tablet which was in hands of Russians...
Nothing (valuable information) is readily available but takes a lot of research.
When these sick creatures have changed the English dictionaries from 1900 and changed the roots of many english words from Persian to Roman then what do you expect? to tell us the truth?

If you dont believe me read the King James version of the (distorted) Bible.
There are a lot of references to those 5 Holy Names in the bible even after they were takn out.
In the Old testament too (Torah) as well as Zaboor (Psalms (of David)).

I can give you more info if interested

I will post some links to some videos to enlighten you/us further...

anyway that was a very good question you asked , the truth must come out...The sooner ppl find out whos who the faster they become better off both in this world and in hearafter.
thanks for the post.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
So let me get this straight. Noah knew about Mohammed, Ali, and other Shia Imams thousands of years before they even existed?!!!!!!

And then we blame the Americans, the British and everyone else for our backwardness? For fuck's sake!!!! With mentality like this, Americans and the British don't have to do anything, just sit and laugh at us.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Thats unfortunately right. According to the americans themselves, the 1953 cout d'etat (Operation Ajax) cost the CIA and US Administration not more than a few thousend dollars. Its sad, they got rid of someone like Dr. Mossadegh and brought in Shah having only invested a few thousends of dollars! I doubt they had to invest much more to topple Shah in 79. Something like this is only possible if you have to do with bunch of backward people who later on are ready to see khomeinis face in moon. Aslan cheraa raahe door berim hamoon shah ke too swiss dars khoonde bood ye baar bargasht goft : Man kamar basteye hazrate abbasam!

Dige vaghti oon ye hamchin harfi mizad, digge begir taa aakharesho boro.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Thats unfortunately right. According to the americans themselves, the 1953 cout d'etat (Operation Ajax) cost the CIA and US Administration not more than a few thousend dollars. Its sad, they got rid of someone like Dr. Mossadegh and brought in Shah having only invested a few thousends of dollars! I doubt they had to invest much more to topple Shah in 79. Something like this is only possible if you have to do with bunch of backward people who later on are ready to see khomeinis face in moon. Aslan cheraa raahe door berim hamoon shah ke too swiss dars khoonde bood ye baar bargasht goft : Man kamar basteye hazrate abbasam!

Dige vaghti oon ye hamchin harfi mizad, digge begir taa aakharesho boro.
The operation Ajax costed nearly $40 millions in 1953 which was not a small sum against a sanctioned economy in the era we were still considered a poor nation. Despite the common belief, over 90% of it actually was financed by the Brits. The American money came from American Telephone and Telegraph Company (today's AT&T) and the New York Times.

I think it was more of operational cost. They did not need to buy new recruits. For almost 2 centuries, Brits and Russians have their ranks of agents in all vital spots of our country to use in moments like that. The masses were and are still easy to manipulate.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ME jaan, maybe i should be more clear. To instigate the aashoob on the streets the CIA just spent around 45 000 Dollars. Most of the money you are talking about were given to likes of Zahedi AFTER the Coup. Zahedi was given 100 000 Dollar before the Coup and 5 Mio. AFTER the coup but Zahedi was not the instigator. There were those small agents like Donald Wilber and Kermit Roosevelt who instigated it buy just making use of Iranians political backwardness. They payed a few thousends to a randomly selected crowd, they themselves put on communistic (workingmens cloths) and waived red flags in one hand and Mossadeghs picture in the other and shouting Pro-communistic slogans with Mossadeghs pictures in their hands. They simply won alot of people who thought Mossadegh was a communist. That was a false flag program under way to discredit Mossadegh and make him look as a Communist knowing moslem iranians were not very high on communism at those times. Even the whole thing and the help shortly after the coup was not worth 40 Mio. though.

However i wonder about one thing ME jaan. Why is it that mostly US based iranians try to white wash the role of the US and reload it on the british shoulders?`I really wonder why. I have read a book written by Mossadegh himself and one about President Trumans daily memories. Truman once said: These Brits are going on my nerves. Every other month there are british delegation standing infront of my office telling me we should get rid of Mossadegh. I had enough and told them they should go and fight their own battles and let us americans out of it. Yes Mossadegh was always a big thorn in the british eyes but even in Trumans times the Brits knew they need the americans to topple mossadegh. They did not have the power to change anything in iran all on their own and without american help. Just as Eisenhower came to power, the Brits found an ally in the americans. Truman were never interessted in helping the brits to topple Mossadegh so the Brits had to wait until CIA under Eisenhower gave them green light and started the whole thing. The Brits in this thing were nothing but the second actor and just an assistent. Americans have done the main work. The US has been the new sheriff in town although the iranians still insist that kaar kaare ingilisi haa bood. Na ghorboon, kaar kaareshoon bood, vali be onvaane shaagerd raanandeye amrika.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats awesome !!! ROFLMAO

So let me get this straight. Noah knew about Mohammed, Ali, and other Shia Imams thousands of years before they even existed?!!!!!!

And then we blame the Americans, the British and everyone else for our backwardness? For fuck's sake!!!! With mentality like this, Americans and the British don't have to do anything, just sit and laugh at us.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
ME jaan, maybe i should be more clear. To instigate the aashoob on the streets the CIA just spent around 45 000 Dollars. Most of the money you are talking about were given to likes of Zahedi AFTER the Coup. Zahedi was given 100 000 Dollar before the Coup and 5 Mio. AFTER the coup but Zahedi was not the instigator. There were those small agents like Donald Wilber and Kermit Roosevelt who instigated it buy just making use of Iranians political backwardness. They payed a few thousends to a randomly selected crowd, they themselves put on communistic (workingmens cloths) and waived red flags in one hand and Mossadeghs picture in the other and shouting Pro-communistic slogans with Mossadeghs pictures in their hands. They simply won alot of people who thought Mossadegh was a communist. That was a false flag program under way to discredit Mossadegh and make him look as a Communist knowing moslem iranians were not very high on communism at those times. Even the whole thing and the help shortly after the coup was not worth 40 Mio. though.

However i wonder about one thing ME jaan. Why is it that mostly US based iranians try to white wash the role of the US and reload it on the british shoulders?`I really wonder why. I have read a book written by Mossadegh himself and one about President Trumans daily memories. Truman once said: These Brits are going on my nerves. Every other month there are british delegation standing infront of my office telling me we should get rid of Mossadegh. I had enough and told them they should go and fight their own battles and let us americans out of it. Yes Mossadegh was always a big thorn in the british eyes but even in Trumans times the Brits knew they need the americans to topple mossadegh. They did not have the power to change anything in iran all on their own and without american help. Just as Eisenhower came to power, the Brits found an ally in the americans. Truman were never interessted in helping the brits to topple Mossadegh so the Brits had to wait until CIA under Eisenhower gave them green light and started the whole thing. The Brits in this thing were nothing but the second actor and just an assistent. Americans have done the main work. The US has been the new sheriff in town although the iranians still insist that kaar kaare ingilisi haa bood. Na ghorboon, kaar kaareshoon bood, vali be onvaane shaagerd raanandeye amrika.
They were both on it. Brits could not make a change if the world's largest consumer of oil was not on their side. Plus there was always the danger of Soviets that were going to sneak in and assume the power under Mosaddegh. Overall, it is not clear to me which one was worst, Soviets or Americans but Iranians naturally should have feared the Soviets more and this is what our elites chose.
I think we got what we wanted out of 1951-53 events. Iran pioneered in naturalizing oil industry and that was huge. Unlike waht some like to portray it, the movement was not really a social one, so the common men were not ready for it, and were not involoved in it.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
They were both on it. Brits could not make a change if the world's largest consumer of oil was not on their side. Plus there was always the danger of Soviets that were going to sneak in and assume the power under Mosaddegh.
Mossadegh was highly sceptical towards the soviets ME. Bottom line is, this Mossadegh guy was only and solely a nationalistic iranian who didnt want to side with anyone. He not only had the Brits against him but ALSO the soviets. Look, there are things a lot of people just dont know. As example all those guys who wanted to make him look like a soviet sympathisant dont tell us that Mossadegh was constantly asking for the iranian national Gold reserves in hands of the Soviets to be returned to Iranian national bank and the Soviets refused. The funny thing is as soon as the US-British coup made sure Mossadegh was removed from power, the Soviets returned our Gold back but to the new rulers, the Pahlavis!

In reality, it was not only the Americans and British who were afraid of a nationalistic iranian who never made any kind of compromisses when it came down to iranian national resources and reserves but also the Soviets. In badbakht chon aadam bood, chon vatan doost bood, dige na faghat gharbi haa balke hattaa soviet haaye kommonist ham mikhaastan sar be tanesh nabaashe.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
^^^
What you say is probably true about him but not necessarily true about everyone around him. Yes, he was not a Soviet poppet and soviets did not support him. He actually came to the US for American support earlier but did not get anywhere. But his sentiments alone was not the source of concern. It was if he fell off the power, which was highly predictable, who was going to fill the vaccum? Soviets sabbotaged him to pave the way for toodeh, Americans/Brits did to prevent soviets take over of Iran and then the middle east. It was at least a three-way game that we didn't finish the last.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
^^^ Well Said. I think most of us Iranians have been very kind to Mosadegh and very optimistic of what could have been accomplished under this leadership and ... In certain ways, I think it is like a fantasy of Iranian nationalist for lack of having anyone else to fill up that role. Todeh Party, its influence in our society and among the young educated, Mosadegh and his ties to Qajars and ... have always been swept under the rug and ...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Mossadeghs TIES to Qajar?? Yani chi? He was Qajari! Haalaa Qajar chi bood? Looloo khor khore bood? No, it was just a taayefe. One of iranian tribes out of so many others. In a tribe you have good guys, bad guys, you had bad Qajari kings, ok, whats the matter with Mossadegh?`What did HE had to do with those bad Qajari kings? However i have this discussion before and its in the archives. Mossadegh was the greatest thing Iran had in centuries. An educated guy who did nothing other than to love Iran. Hamino bas. The rest like shah, sure he did some good things to iran too but when you come to power like that, then you have to expect to be axed by the same people who once got you in to power. In bichaararo laa aghal kessi sare kaar nayaavord gheyr az mardome iran. Haalaa berid too taarikhe mamlekatetoon begardid bebinid key dafe aakhar ye aadame vatandoost daashtid ke dast neshoondeye khaareji haa naboode.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Mossadeghs TIES to Qajar?? Yani chi? He was Qajari! Haalaa Qajar chi bood? Looloo khor khore bood? .
It was not Lolo khorkhoreh. It was a tribe which is responsible for one of the darkest era in Iranian history.

In bichaararo laa aghal kessi sare kaar nayaavord gheyr az mardome iran .
Do you really believe that we had fair elections that showed the desire of majority of Iranian at that era ?
When our population was 90% + illiterate, they were able to go out and vote and choose Mosadegh as people's choice ?

Care to elaborate more on this ...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Na yani chi bemaanad? Yani to age 7 jadde pishet aadame badi boode, to ham baayad emrooz bad baashi? Aaghelaanast? Persians are actually a tribe aswell. Are all of them equally good or equally bad`? Just go by what he did and he didnt do iran any bad. An old and educated man who loved iran. hamin. Infact its easy to spot good guys in our history: Just go by the guys who had america, soviets and english against them, and you can be pretty sure that the guy was a nationalist who only loved iran and nothing else. This is actually a reason i belive Shah (regardless of how he came to power) started to do some good things to iran and this actually was the reason why they sacked him.

Last edited by a moderator: