Obama on election in Iran

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
75% of eligible voters ( 50 mil)...35-38 mil... that sounds about right..i's there..
Amoo bey - I would be surprised if in any election, IR or no IR, 15 million votes are casted in Iran....ever. and the 15 million includes the bused and the sandised!!

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Well..Masoud jon...u probably weren't here for the last 2 elections....The one in 88 ( 2009) was the record setter ...the largest turn out even compare to khatami's....something like 40 million people voted...I can say for certain that the figure was pretty correct...

This year , although nothing like 88, still turn out was sizable.....I mean there were all kinds of foreign journalists from different parts of the world who would tell u the same thing.....People do vote here even for the Majles elections......what kind of news are they feeding u over there..?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
and don't believe these Sundis bs...the 3 elections that I've been here..no one..I mean no one put pressure on any one to go out and vote...if anything people were under constant LA media pressure not to go out and vote....well...what does an LA media know anything ?..really