Observations from the derby

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
- Ansarian should go play TILEH-BAZI with the kids in his neighbourhood.

- Siavash Akbarpour is the worst player Esteghlal has ever had. I can't believe he played 90 mintues and passed the ball only 2wice!!!

- Karim Bagheri is in no shape to be even considered for TM. He's just a regular 2nd degree player.

- Sheis Rezaei played 10 times better than Ansarian. He brought some life to Perspolis's game despite being a defender. Where are the people who insist on Ansarian being invited to TM?!! LOL!!!!

- Mohammadreza Mahdavi had a great game.

- Both Talebloo and Mohammadi are good keepers. Rahmati has found 2 very serious competitors.

- Pirooz Ghorbani didn't play too well in defence but his goal was a classic.

- Farzad Majidi is a joke!

- Mansourian is playing very well these days. Too bad he's too old now. He was a great talent in early 1370s and could've become the Iranian Roy Kean, but now it's too late.

- Alireza Akbarpour should start every game for Esteghlal. Without him Esteghlal couldn't even dream of winning or tying this match.

- JAVAD KAZEMIAN is Iran's best attacking midfielder at the moment. His football is one class higher than IPL. Branko should take good care of him and actually use HIM instead of Mahdavikia sometimes. This might even help Kia find his touch in TM again.

- Meysam Ba'oo is a fantastic talent, but in the wrong hands. He should've played for FOOLAD. He would've become something there. Prior to this game he had only played 6 minutes for Esteghlal, but in my opinion he was the best blue player today. Without him Esteghlal would've been toothless in the first half.

- Mehrzad Oladi is just like Ba'oo but with great physics and less thinking ability. He is also in the wrong hands. He'll be wasted.

- Mahmoud Fekri has a very bad attitude on the field. For his age and experience he should be ashamed of being such a kid on the field. His goal was very nice though. He should stick to football instead of cherto-pert.

- Gila'ori must have Iranian roots. He's got a great touch but way too inconsistent. He's too old to improve now...

- Whoever was behind Emamifar's selection for this game must either be retarded or just a big enemy of Perspolis. WTF was Zobel thinking?!!

- Sohrab Entezari is a complete idiot and an embarassment. I don't care how nice his goal was. Celebrating a goal like a headless goat took away all the joy.

- Enayati is a great striker, but too traditional and without creativity. He can't do too well against a modern defence line. Branko has figured this out pretty well.

- THE REF was great. No bad calls by him except the offside goal which really wasn't his fault. good job by the russian.

- Showing highlights of every f***ing move by players from 45 different angles is the typical Iranian EFRAAT and TAFREET. I got very annoyed.

- Congratulations to Esteghlal fans. It was a sweet victory for them. The game really wasn't a complete game. The teams played football for only 30 mintues. The rest of it was GERDOO-BAAZI.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
- - Meysam Ba'oo is a fantastic talent, but in the wrong hands. He should've played for FOOLAD. He would've become something there. Prior to this game he had only played 6 minutes for Esteghlal, but in my opinion he was the best blue player today. Without him Esteghlal would've been toothless in the first half.
He's been injured.

Can you please go to the "congrats" thread and congratulate us :D?

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
I think at the moment Enayani is better than Daei. 1st class morde khor and far better than Daei in terms of passing. TM would greatly benefit from someone like him. He's in his prime at 28/29 it will be such a waste of talent if he's not used in TM. I could care less about his attitude.

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
Sourosh joon good points, so tell me how you doing?? everything ok?? lol.. i am just messing with you man..

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
yeah i'm fine guys. I stopped being so hot on the score of the derby years ago.

To be honest I didn't feel much different when Perspolise turned the game 2-1!

I've been disappointed by both teams too many times. I can't recover anymore. Team Melli is a different story. I can't turn my back on TM.

TheAli

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
3-rahe Farmaniye
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
- - JAVAD KAZEMIAN is Iran's best attacking midfielder at the moment. His football is one class higher than IPL. Branko should take good care of him and actually use HIM instead of Mahdavikia sometimes. This might even help Kia find his touch in TM again.
Well said!

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Now getting serious , and putting KorKori aside,This is why I think Taj Won :

Behrouz Rahbarifard (Dooset Darim :) ).
He was clearly responsible for at least 2 Taj goals if not all.

He filled the offside on the first one, he set up the second one with an unnecessary foul al ANsarian. Where are defenders of this style of play? Ant time I make arguments that these sort of players are liabilty, they trow in some obscure European game to justify! I'm sure glad that pespes and some of their fans think that way.

Also Taj managed to score on all their three goals, taking advantage of pespes weakest link, asadi. Asadi made so many stupid fouls early on ,that got tired as the game went on and forgot he was a D-MID. He was never present to clear and help defenders.

Out of todays game,one can easily see why Branco is not selecting many players out of these squads. IMO, only Kazemian and enayati out of the 25 players that we saw in action today, are TM material, and that is TM bench!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
To be honest I didn't feel much different when Perspolise turned the game 2-1!
WTH?! gheiratam gheirate dokhtara! jeez!

great points. its interesting players who get less attention and playing time,always perform better overall. ie. Kazemian in TM, Alireza Akbarpour and Ba'oo in Es, Sheis Rezaei and Mahdavi in Perspolise.

btw,Perspolise' subs were Great(both of them scored the winning goal). Sobel really knows what he is doing..he just lost it in midfield and rebounds as Majid Jalali said too.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
hehe,Exactly as u said in 1 and 3.
but seems like Perspolise finally paid him so he is going to stay.:)
so parvin will have to stay quiet again on the bench till grass grows under his bum!

Kayvon

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2004
Washington, DC
ONly Kazemian and Enayati are team melli material??? Please? There are several players on esteghlal besides enayati and sadeghi that should be on team melli. Mansorian is one of the best Iranian players right now. How is it that Golmo is on the team, but mansorian and fekri are not??? Mansorian was the best player in the match today along with Fekri and Bao and ali reza akbarpour was also good. On persepolis

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
vwupersian

ba 1 gol bahar nemisheh ,
look at Esteghlal overall season performance ....
and also one derby losing isn't a proof a Sobel discredit

(even though in our football , unfortuanly , it works that way- just like
how Koch was punished: they expected an Asian Champ from him out of
a whole season of games on a pitch like Takhti Stadium !!)

I hope Sobel survives this .....
3 more seconds and he's go home with a 2-2 result
and a "khasteh-nabashi" !!!!!

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Keyvon said:
vwupersian

ba 1 gol bahar nemisheh
Joone Keyvon ba Goal Fekri inja Bahar shod :D

Albateh, "I believe sobel is a good coach. I used to watch him when he was coaching " AL-AHlLI, Egypt".
except, ALI AGHA PARVIN (KHODA SAYASHO AZ SARE LONGIHHA KAM NAKONEH) needs to update his information, and stop getting into everyone's business....

one more time,
I prefer to have losing season, but beat longi ;)

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Bache tehroon, I agree with most of your post except:

1)Ansarian wasn't too bad. As soon as he left PP's defence went down. He would have probably not left ghorbani unmarked. 2) Enayati deserves a spot in TM. At least on the bench. 3) There was nothing special about Mohamadi today. He should have caught the 2nd goal. A good GK never spreads there legs that much unless they are in bed

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
مهم ترین نکته این دربی این بود که:
حتی یک ملی پوش ثابت هم دردوتیم دربی نبود
درحالیکه دردربی های ده 50
بازیکنغیرملی پوش دراین تیمها کمتربود!
والبته این نشان دهنده چیزی نیست جز اهمیت این دربی ها برای فوتبال ایران