Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
بزرگترین دست آورد جام جهانی
این بود که تصویر جهانیان از ایران را به جای این که احمدی نژاد باشه
به علیرضا حقیقی تغییر دادش.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
The chick in the 2nd picture has beautiful lips.
The chick in the 6th pic looks like she just got out from under the knife.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
^^i would bang both of them. btw that is exactly what CQ told us too before leaving tehran to brazil. just enjoy the game and the wc atmosphere. we will do our best and we will give 100%. enjoy the moment. i totally agree instead of some members here having diarrhea everyday with their ridiculous threads and post about tm. just enjoy the moment.

who knows when we will be in wc next time!! we could go another 20-30 years! just enjoy the moment.

that's what American NFL and NBA coaches tell their players before big games, just go out there, do your best and do not forget to enjoy the game. this is what you dream of when growing up.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
^^i would bang both of them. btw that is exactly what CQ told us too before leaving tehran to brazil. just enjoy the game and the wc atmosphere. we will do our best and we will give 100%. enjoy the moment. i totally agree instead of some members here having diarrhea everyday with their ridiculous threads and post about tm. just enjoy the moment.

who knows when we will be in wc next time!! we could go another 20-30 years! just enjoy the moment.

that's what American NFL and NBA coaches tell their players before big games, just go out there, do your best and do not forget to enjoy the game. this is what you dream of when growing up.
I'm sure everybody would but # 2 is a natural beauty & #6 looks plastic. That look is dime a dozen in Iran.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
There were a lot of picture online of non-Iranian TM (most likely ) fans dressing up as Arabs I guess they didn't know any better that Iran is mostly not Arab. Also there a lot of white fans who supported Ghana had their faces painted black that caused a lot of outrage too.