Oliver Stone's son converts to Islam in Iran

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.b779101791d85a0652720d98fc7b42a1.651

Oliver Stone's son converts to Islam in Iran
(AFP) – 4 hours ago

TEHRAN — US filmmaker Sean Stone, son of Oscar-winning director Oliver Stone, converted to Islam on Tuesday in Iran, where he is making a documentary, he told AFP.

"The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with. It means I have accepted Mohammad and other prophets," he said in a brief telephone call from the central Iranian city of Isfahan, where he underwent the ceremony.

Sean Stone's famous father is Jewish, while his mother is Christian.

The 27-year-old filmmaker did not say why he converted.

According to Iran's Fars news agency, Sean Stone had chosen to be known by the Muslim first name Ali.

Sean/Ali Stone has acted in minor roles in several of his father's films, and has directed a handful of documentaries.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Just because he is Oliver Stone's son doesn't mean he is not a pure idiot.

Mardom too yek chaaleh geer kardan, in ahmagh mikhad khodesho bendaazeh too 3 taa. Haalaa 6 maah e digeh tasmimesh avaz misheh va jomboori eslami ham migireh saresho miborreh.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
فونتشو بزرگتر کن! تو که قبل ایرونی بودن مسلمون و عربی، فنتشو بزرگتر کن و فکر افتخارات عرب باش تا تداوم ملتی به نام ایران! خداییش شتری!​

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
He is getting his khetneh done today by Mesbah Yazdi. He is the doolbar. Although he always wanted to be a dooblor.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
"US filmmaker Sean Stone, son of Oscar-winning director Oliver Stone, converted to Islam on Tuesday in Iran"And on Wednesday he promptly boarded a plane to the US.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
"The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with. It means I have accepted Mohammad and other prophets,"
Mardom too yek chaaleh geer kardan, in ahmagh mikhad khodesho bendaazeh too 3 taa. Haalaa 6 maah e digeh tasmimesh avaz misheh va jomboori eslami ham migireh saresho miborreh.
man fekr mikonam keh ishoon zerangi kardeh.in harfo zadeh keh " saresho " naborran.ba khatneh hal nemikoneh.:)

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Bazi az shoma to in forum cheghad anti islam hastid.
98% iraniha mosalman hastand.. age inghad mardom az islam
nefrat dashtand zamane shah zartoshti chrisian ya bahai mishodand.!!
Niloufar i dont believe you used to wear a chador and when salman roshdi
wrote his book you changed your faith and all that garbage you claim
,, man oon dastaneto bavar nemikonam... mikhay kio gool bezani??
In zionista hastand ie foxnews neocons cnn ke ba dastane doorooghine 9-11
mokhe mardomo shodstand... Age mazhabe shia bade !! dine yahoodi va
dine bahahi ra mota'le'e konid...

Omidvaram inja freedom of speech bashe!!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik

btw lol @ mashdi
this guy thinks he's so witty
NOT!
2 suggestions

1) learn to use the edit button
2) learn how to dougie

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh

Sorry dude, but you’re truly a putz! Are you sure you’re not the second (or third, or fourth, or 98th) coming of a certain chaharpayan Kheneral?

No one said Islam is bad. The mullahs in Iran aren’t Iranian. The first rule of running Iran ought to be that the people doing so be Iranian, regardless of religion. The Mullahs in Iran aren’t Moslem. The Mullahs in Iran aren’t even human.

Now, if you could muster enough brain power to figure out the connection between the previous sentences (the ones in bold), you’ll get what we’ve been saying. If not (or pretend you don’t, cuz, I dunno, maybe because you’re another one of Gomashteh’s alter-egos), then carry on with your charandiat.

Have a nice day!

Feb 22, 2005
Pahlavoon, this is true Islam and it is all there in the book. Did not Muhammad himself had many wives yet killed people for adultery? It was forcing his words down people's throat by cutting their head off. It is not different than the clerics in the Islamic republic. There is a reason it is called Islamic republic.

Sorry dude, but you’re truly a putz! Are you sure you’re not the second (or third, or fourth, or 98th) coming of a certain chaharpayan Kheneral?

No one said Islam is bad. The mullahs in Iran aren’t Iranian. The first rule of running Iran ought to be that the people doing so be Iranian, regardless of religion. The Mullahs in Iran aren’t Moslem. The Mullahs in Iran aren’t even human.

Now, if you could muster enough brain power to figure out the connection between the previous sentences (the ones in bold), you’ll get what we’ve been saying. If not (or pretend you don’t, cuz, I dunno, maybe because you’re another one of Gomashteh’s alter-egos), then carry on with your charandiat.

Have a nice day!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
American Sandiskhor's comments about AN and Holocaust..

[video=youtube;MaYuawnf5ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaYuawnf5ok[/video]