Oliver Stone's son converts to Islam in Iran

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
so if someone converts to Christianity its ok coz its white religion? to me, just the fact he converted to A RELIGION makes him a retard regardless of that religion is !
AghA Pooya,
Please reduce your face, young man.

Who said it is ok to convert from x to y?
I said any one who gets out of a chaaleh and drops himself in a chaah (Jamkaran is the deepest) deserve to have his balls in a jar filled with alcohol on my desk. Very small jar BTW. :D

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
What I wanna know is in what way he has "converted"? You are telling me he now prays 5 times a day, in arabic. Gimme a break. Besides, do they have aftabeh in LA? I won't be surprised if somebody cut a fat check.

Feb 22, 2005
I agree and add, it is easy to convert to the backward mentality muslim religion, however it is something different to follow it. If he wants to follow it, he should go live in Iran, dont listen to music, dont dance, no alcohol, no sex with girls except his covered wife, and see how he likes this great muslim religion.

Yeah, I love going to all the third world backward countries too and spend money, have fun, and not live by their laws. And I do it all the time.

And if he wants to be truly a muslim, which means following what Muhamad did personally, he should stone some women to death, sleep with 7 and 9 years old, marry over 50 women, and behead men whose only so-called muslim crime is to have fooled around with another woman.

so if someone converts to Christianity its ok coz its white religion? to me, just the fact he converted to A RELIGION makes him a retard regardless of that religion is !

ALI M.D

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
Montreal
If you are religigious and you wish to follow religion then it is smart to convert to Islam considering it is the only untouched religio. Unlike the bible which was written by bunch of story telling greeks

moosh1

Ball Boy
Jan 20, 2004
It is only a matter of getting in to meida attention. If someone convert to Christianity from Islam is no big deal, and people do it for verity of reasons. But if some white man or woman with relatively big name convert to Islam which is controversial now, get very very big media attention.

May 9, 2004
It is only a matter of getting in to meida attention. If someone convert to Christianity from Islam is no big deal, and people do it for verity of reasons. But if some white man or woman with relatively big name convert to Islam which is controversial now, get very very big media attention.
خیر جناب
اینطور هم نیست که همه انهایی که مسلمان می شوند بخاطر شهرت است
بر عکس با این شکلی که رساناهای غرب و شرق مسلمانان را نشان می دهند مسلمان شدند یک پوئن منفی به حساب ما اید
یعنی چون شما اسلام را قبول ندارید فکر میکنید همه اسلام را قبول ندارند و همینطور بخاطر ریا مسلمان شده اند یا می شوند یا هستند ؟
خیلی از فوتبالیست های مشهور هستند که مسلمان شده اند
همینطور در بین هنرپیشه ها و خوانندگان و بقیه اقشار که قبلا خیلی هم مشهور بوده اند ولی بعد از مسلمان شدن نه تنها به شهرت انها افزوده نشده بلکه به فراموشی سپرده شده اند
مانند کت استیفنز یا یوسف اسلام یا جرمی جاکسون و دها اسم دیگر

بله جانم

LDPC

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2003
http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.b779101791d85a0652720d98fc7b42a1.651

Oliver Stone's son converts to Islam in Iran
(AFP) – 4 hours ago

TEHRAN — US filmmaker Sean Stone, son of Oscar-winning director Oliver Stone, converted to Islam on Tuesday in Iran, where he is making a documentary, he told AFP.

"The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with. It means I have accepted Mohammad and other prophets," he said in a brief telephone call from the central Iranian city of Isfahan, where he underwent the ceremony.

Sean Stone's famous father is Jewish, while his mother is Christian.

The 27-year-old filmmaker did not say why he converted.

According to Iran's Fars news agency, Sean Stone had chosen to be known by the Muslim first name Ali.

Sean/Ali Stone has acted in minor roles in several of his father's films, and has directed a handful of documentaries.

He is growing and is only 27, when he reaches 35 he will convert to Bahai faith probably and then at 40 become a spiritualist believing in no organized religion. I am counting on his free soul to help him on this path. The best thing his father can do is to say well done son. I want to help you in your path and I will buy you a house in Qom and I want you to practice what you think is right in its centre. I think in that case the son will be free sooner at 30.