OMG, what the hell is going on in Iraq?

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
Sad man, so sad!
I remember, about 4 years ago, I used to argue with my Canadian friends that you can not get rid of extremists by killing them. You are just gonna produce more hatred and more of them (fresh ones!) Now, you can see the result!

The only way to fix these people is too support/empower their intellectualls who can speak their language, and step by step put them on the right track. Somebody like their version of Khatami, unfortunately I do not say any safer way out!

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Where is Hameed and Afshin(ISP) when you need them? I had big argument with members on this board and warned them about the concequnces,..unfortunately I was right :(

Damn you Bush.. Damn you IRI..

Oct 18, 2002
Bijans Why don't you condemn your Islamic Terrorists instead of Bush; or are they still your Freedom fighters? They are the one who are blowing up these children.

I hope Bush and co finish the job and eradicate these dangerous parasites from the Middle East.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
this whole thing doesnt make a damn bit of sense?!
WTF??
First of all they say the "Suicide" bomber! I say bullshi* it was a remote control car.
Secondly they said the bomb went off in a Shieh part of town?
Well I thought all those suicide maniacs were supposedly from Shieh sect of Eslaam (not the sunni)??
thirdly , why would anyone kill 20 kids to kill one american soldier?!

I say IR and their masters the Brits are responsible!
(Cuz it just stinks like them bastards)!
I do not think that MKO had anything to do with it since the Americans been too damn nice to them.. but you never know....

I say this bcs if you remember that bastard moghtada (tooleh) Sadr? he was getting IR and British Money (some said that IRI was giving him 80 million dollars a month to do his jaa keshi ) But the Americans went after the son of a bit** who had blown up part of the Haram-e Mottahar (Hazrat-e Ali (A) 's Holy Shrine) and had machine gunned that shrine to blame it on the Americans but later those idiots who believed him realized that it was physically Impossible for the US soldiers to have taken any shots at that Holy place!

These Goddam IR and ajnabi bastards are in bed with Wahabis. I know that for sure...
for one thing, IR Lets those wahabi pakis to come to Azarbayjaan and recruit young men and take them to Pakestan and brain-wash them into Wahabism!?

For Second thing, Rafsanjaani sold Iran's military secrets to SagDumb During the War for a lot of money!
figure the rest...

Americans are there to fight the goddam british and those BBBs kill anyone who is either American or Pro American even children in cold blood!

Now You Get it?

Oct 18, 2002
Meyti jan,

There has been no or very few Shia suicide bomber so far. Suicide bombers, either in Israel or Iraq or elsewhere are mainly Sunni, and mostly Wahhabi/Salafi.

Most Shias in Iraq support the new Iraqi government and US forces. Sunnis are fighting Shias and Americans.

Oct 18, 2002
R.BAGGIO said:
lol @ deeruz

who exactly do you think created this extremist ideology? Mohammed?
No Baggio jan, we (iranians) did when we successfully pulled off an Islamic revolution in Iran...

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
deerouz aziz

here's the official UN definition of terrorism, by this definition which the US agrees to, the current regime in power in the United States are considered terrorists

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by assassination or kidnapping.3

again, by this definition the Islamic Revolution was not the cause for terrorism, but it was the US in Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Cuba, etc who used "terrorist" tactics to influence and force foreign governments to succumb to their wishes

Terrorism is a vague term nowadays, it seems that it only applies when a middle-eastern nation is involved, no "favored powers" are ever accused of terrorism

Also, the actions taken by these "Iraqi" insurgents under UN law are legal, once a country has been illegaly occupied, the residents can do anything in their power to get rid of the occupiers,

dont get me wrong here, im in no way supporting these barbaric actions taken by these groups, as they seem to take more Iraqi casualties than actual American forces...