On a funny note... commentator's lil mess up.

Apr 9, 2004
On a funny note from this nerve racking game.... not sure if anybody caught this or not but I had a good laugh about it. Persians have always had problems with extending "ee" ... so the commentator was talking about the goal keeper or somebody I don't remember exactly what the content was but he goes " beh gholeh maroof ishoon clean shit daareh" it was something like this... I guess he was trying to say whom ever it was has a clean sheet. anywyas, thought it was funny :) football keh hichi, inglisimoonam ridehhhhh

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
LOOOL. mage shit ham clean misheh??? :D
The danish comentator of Eurosport also did mess ups. he was consequencly calling Mahdavi-kia for "Moftaki-bia" :D
.... on the other hand he was telling the truth "Moftaki-bia too TM". hahaha :D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOOOL. mage shit ham clean misheh??? :D
The danish comentator of Eurosport also did mess ups. he was consequencly calling Mahdavi-kia for "Moftaki-bia" :D
.... on the other hand he was telling the truth "Moftaki-bia too TM". hahaha :D
lol,Brando ta Denmark ro ba khak yeksan nakardam move out of the country!:monster::spank::bye:

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
another mess up: for some reason he kept mixing up Aghili and Hosseini..he said he couldn't see well from where he was sitting but comon!! A bald guy and one with a full head of hair :D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
another mess up: for some reason he kept mixing up Aghili and Hosseini..he said he couldn't see well from where he was sitting but comon!! A bald guy and one with a full head of hair :D
looool,so true!! and bc he would mix up the two, he'd put the blame of Aghili's blunders in our own half on poor Hosseini!:D

This Yoosefi guy(commentator) is one of a kind!

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
teflak cheghad behesh bad gozasht, hey migoft in jaygahesh ke be dard nemikhoreh bayad daad bezanam lol hichi nemibinam, the whole program is so professional, they try to kill time between the breaks ... when Korea was late to come out the second half moondeh boodan chi began, ooon yaroo moo sefideh be hameh team bado biraah goft, bad akharesh migeh khoob amal kardim, such a joke