Once again, Israelis government serving akhonds and jomhorie eslami

Dec 5, 2004
War crime!!!?
Not a single freaking bloody bastard will care, but damn crazy terrorists and bastards akhonds!

These dumb, morons israeli rulers will start a damn big war soon with the help of dumber akhonds!

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I don't know why you are mixing up IR in this. IR lives on regardless but if Hamas had an iota of concern for the life of their own people they wouldn't be firing rockets into Israel from inside population centers.

Dec 5, 2004
… pewhhhhhhhw you again!!!
Mixing up what, how old are you for crap sake, are you a mute or what? :whack:

I remember when the first refugees from Lebanon came to Iran, where were you then…. stepping on at your tricycle I guess!

Damn, nowadays Iranian stands for the term of “the refugees”!

This fucking disease israeli-arabs crap is destroying the entire world soon.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Real dumb move by Isreal. I think the response is completely disproportionate and not only will it derail the peace process (regardless of how unsuccessful it has been), but it will play into the hands of fundamentalist groups on both sides of the conflict. Real sad day for the people in the region.

May 12, 2007
I can't say for sure this was aimed to help AN. But sure this will provoke Iran and sure it will have affect on Iran's election. There is no doubt about it.Iran's election is decided between members of Sepah, basij and so on. So for US and Israel putting their own secret agent on power in Iran is easy. Kill a number of palestinians. Ahmadi nejad will talk against Israel and will win. US will run hard econimical policy on Iran forcing Iranians to live cheap. I don't know all the secrets but I know they are running Iran as they find appropriate.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
This is very serious. Just to keep the seriousness of this situation in perspective, this was the worst single day in terms of casualty count for the palestinians since Isreal was founded! From Reuters:

"A five-day Israeli offensive in March killed more than 120 people, but Saturday's death toll was the highest for a single day in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 1948, when the Jewish state was established."

Dec 12, 2002
usa
both hamas and isrealis are at fault in those criminal act,they don't give a faulllk for human lives,as long as they can creat unnecessarily tension .all these violences are to raise the oil price . those fauckers hamas,isreali and south lebanese are criminal.using innocent human lives for their ill-intention .akhound regime is a happy campper now .later on akhounds should pay them back .

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
The situation is not so black and white. Yes, Hamas should not be throwing rockets, but Israel has made Gaza a prison camp. For 10 days, there were no food, etc.. going in. Israel usually provokes the situation to get something from it. Like the Lebanon one, that created a situation to get an excuse to destroy the democracy in Lebanon. A state of war has been to Israeli advantage as they get more money and weapons from the US. Not to mention more money from Jews outside of the Israel. And a better reason, it makes the generals and top military in Israel more popular. War is the best thing for any military. Peace makes them unimportant.

The will certainly help AN and the fundamentalists in Iran.

May 9, 2004
holy cow..thats just brutal..:(
not that its anything to justify this crime, but few days ago Hamas ended their peace agreement with Israel and the day after they launched an attack on Israel in Gaza. Hamas too is asking for trouble..at the expense of Iranian ppl:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-te.gaza27dec27,0,3640099.story?track=rss
نیلوفر جان
قبل از به پایان رسیدن اتش بس میان اسرائیل و حماس محمود الزهار سخن گوی دولت حماس گفت که ما دوست داریم که اتش بس را ادمه بدهیم هر چند که برخی از گروهای فلسطینی اتش بس را به سود حماس ندیده اند زیرا نه محاصره غزه به پایان رسید و نه امدادات ضروری به غزه رسیده است
ولی یک روز بعد اسرائیل با حمله به غزه سه فلسطینی عضو حماس را به قتل رساند که این باعث موشک پرتاب کردن حماس به اسرائیل شد
یعنی شروع کننده حمله اسرائیل بود نه حماس

متشکرم

May 12, 2007
The situation is not so black and white. Yes, Hamas should not be throwing rockets, but Israel has made Gaza a prison camp. For 10 days, there were no food, etc.. going in. Israel usually provokes the situation to get something from it. Like the Lebanon one, that created a situation to get an excuse to destroy the democracy in Lebanon. A state of war has been to Israeli advantage as they get more money and weapons from the US. Not to mention more money from Jews outside of the Israel. And a better reason, it makes the generals and top military in Israel more popular. War is the best thing for any military. Peace makes them unimportant.

The will certainly help AN and the fundamentalists in Iran.
Right. Clinton administration prefered Khatami Bush prefers Ahmadi nejad.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chn1qAn1f3w"]YouTube - pro-war Al Gore[/ame]

Feb 22, 2005
With Obama coming into office and chance of peace, Israel wants to destroy it as they have done every time in the past, showing that they you cant make peace with Palastinians.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
نیلوفر جان
قبل از به پایان رسیدن اتش بس میان اسرائیل و حماس محمود الزهار سخن گوی دولت حماس گفت که ما دوست داریم که اتش بس را ادمه بدهیم هر چند که برخی از گروهای فلسطینی اتش بس را به سود حماس ندیده اند زیرا نه محاصره غزه به پایان رسید و نه امدادات ضروری به غزه رسیده است
ولی یک روز بعد اسرائیل با حمله به غزه سه فلسطینی عضو حماس را به قتل رساند که این باعث موشک پرتاب کردن حماس به اسرائیل شد
یعنی شروع کننده حمله اسرائیل بود نه حماس

متشکرم
yes true, Israel launched an attack on Nov to destroy a tunnel that Hamas was building bn Gaza-Egypt for their rockets' transfer.

Its all a yo-yo war that makes it anything but a one-sided assult. Although bc Israel have lots of power, military capabilities, any of their attacks turn into catasrophy.

May 12, 2007
There is no point in that. They can show that any time.
I would rather believe in Israel provokes Iran to a direct confrontation knowing
US want to stay out.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
what makes you or anyone think the rulers of Israel or the leaders of Hamas want peace?
Hamas has single handedly validated what the hawks in Israel have always warned the world. That if you grant Palestinians their own country, the territory will be used as a launching pad to attack Israel. It will not bring peace. What happened? Israel gave back Gaza and, you guessed it, they are using it as a launching pad to attack Israel. Every country has lost territory to a neighbor. You can either bang your head against the wall for 60 years or pick up the pieces and move on. But what do I know.

alborz

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
It is a a very sad day and there is no point discussing who is at fault. It is a loose loose situation for everyone and the biggest losers are the ordinary people who have to pay the ultimate price with their lives. It may sound selfish but I only hope Iran can stay out of this mess.

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
palestinians refuse to surrender so they get killed I dont understand the shock here...
Israel shouldnt retaliate!!! its got every reason not to like palestinians specially hamas controlled gaza and has more than enough fire power and political clout to do as it wishes!

if you want war you cant complain when you get it, regardless of who is in the right or wrong!!!!

in most SANE societies going to war is measured as benefits vs cost but since palestinians and most arab countries and our government and some of us view war with the jews or the israelis as a religious and tribal conflict, this insanity keeps happening.

kind of when our war with iraq went way longer than necessary since we had a psychopath as a leader, logic and human life is out and in complete chimpanzee killing instincts.

its like an 8 yr old girl that wants to keep fighting mike tyson after each fight it takes her months to heal but than she comes back and gets knocked out by one punch and the cycle keeps going on....

if palestinians want to get israel they need to settle down rebuild some infrastructure and an army and than come back, but who are we kidding they are nothing but backwards brain washed muslims liek the most of the muslim world so they dont have a chance so this will go on for a very long time