one of the biggest "eva-khahar" akhoond I have seen lol

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
LOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

The future Reza Beyk-imanverdi! hahahahaha!!!!!

I really think this guy should constantly be on TV. IRIB really needs people like him. Man, why isn't he the host for presidential debates? Or better yet, why is he not a presidential candidate? He'd have my vote plus a few 'generated' ones :)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
LMAO. He's popped a couple of ecstasies and he's flying with those glasses on and talking about love, kissing and kindness! I'm surprised he didn't ask for a group hug! :)

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
these clowns are regular things in the dajjali regime
but the stupid thing about those sick bastards who raise these things/creatures is, that they think everyone is an idiot. they don't count on some of us who are smart and can tell what the hell is going on.

Another conspiracy against our people and our culture is the new "trend" where these sons of bi*ches on VOA or BBC Persian have started to use the slang or "street language" in reporting the (so-called) news.
I for one forbid watching those channels and any channel or program who is deliberately committing crimes against us the people.
If you don't understand what I am saying please don't reply! go watch your bbc, irib or voa and such ....for the rest of you who have intel. do you remember natanyahu-idiot saying that "we (meaning the Israelis) have 13 think-tank groups inside IR"....)!
& btw did you know Aljazira network is 70% owned by Israelis?
go check the stock market and then go figure...