Only in Iran!!!

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
With a dumb name like that, and no sense of marketing what-so-ever, it’s probably some Haj Agha owned business.

On the other hand it could be a “coded” ad for a brothel house. Who knows??

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
BT joon,

after being 21+ years away from homeland I can tell you that the add is about getting cell phone numbers. The numbers listed are the ones available.

with little or no money down you can get a cell phone line (it normally takes 1-3 years) just to get the phone number due to lack of planning and shortage of infrastructure.

Bijan

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
BT jon

This is a loan shark bussiness. People put their mobile ( cell phone) as vasighe, and if they are delinquent in payment , they lose their number to the haj agha owning misagh .
The #s you see , are the ones that haj gha has confiscated and is willing to sell.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
LOL!
I honestly had never heard of "sanad" for cell phones. For some reason, I thought sanad (or sanadeh mangooleh dar lol) was only for houses and cars. But then again, as you said only in Iran!

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
It's a loan shark add that can trade either way, buy/sell.

If you are a home owner here in the US, you have experienced loan sharks sending you a good check worth in thousands of dollars(depending on how much morgage you have already paid off). By endorsing the check, you have accepted & are liable to all terms & conditions on the back of the check and attached letter, which is usually a very high interest rate, and other shark-like clause.