Only with large numbers

perspolis ny

Bench Warmer
Mar 4, 2005
Only with large numbers can the people defeat the criminal government's forces.

[video=youtube;WQXHsMflfrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQXHsMflfrw[/video]

Last edited:

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
akheysh delam khonak shod..

Should take all of them out...ONE BY ONE...

And those that say no to violence can volunteer themselves for the next rape session at Kahrizak.... I'm sick and tired of pacifist Iranians outside of Iran just talking Gandhi out of their asses.

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
OHHHh MANNN that was so goooooddddd... Ive never seen this Video before, when is that? Im assuming it must be two years ago but witch occasion? (25 khordad, 18 teer, Ashoura??)

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
And those that say no to violence can volunteer themselves for the next rape session at Kahrizak.... I'm sick and tired of pacifist Iranians outside of Iran just talking Gandhi out of their asses.
And you, my dear sir, have officially mastered the art of irony!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
It is hard staying upright on a motorcycle as is so I always thought rushing the crowd on a bike is pretty stupid. Of course, what makes them brave are the guns, knives and clubs standing behind them.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
If 3 million people comeout, there is no chance these buffons on steroide can do anything.A good friend of myn was in the police awhile back and he used to say they give them steroide to beef them up.Things from sustanon to human growth hormones

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
akheysh delam khonak shod..

Should take all of them out...ONE BY ONE...

I'm sick and tired of pacifist Iranians outside of Iran just talking Gandhi out of their asses.
Don't worry too much Ipride Aziz

The few who preach the unrealistic an Impractical Gandi approaches in Iran, Once their professional, personal and more importantly financial interests starts to being jeopardize , then you will see them switching their tone and ... This regime is like a cancer, it started from one region and only effected a few groups in Iranian society for years.

Many thought they are immune to this disease but reality is that the cancer has metathesized and sooner rather than later it will spread to every level of this society.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
[video=youtube;UeCPRSt2YVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeCPRSt2YVI[/video]
It says "This Video is no longer available ... due to third-party notifications of copyright infringement." This must be what Silverton was taking about in the other thread. The Cockroach cyber army Mofos are working hard to keep the Demonic Republic's demise from public view, the bastard Shotors and all!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
@ Those who take Che Guevara out of their behind every day.

Long years in Iran-eyerack war and military life have made a pretty good trigger happy person out of me. Heck! many time I look at pix and videos of Iranians clashing with goons I feel that I could make cheap and easy "target practice" or skeet shooting jamboree out of those riot police, basij and lebas shakhsis. So I can easily blend among your circle of tough talking members with kill'em all attitude.

I never said violence is not necessary, it might be needed 1 day but not today just because those who put their lives on a plate and go in the streets every day "SAY SO".

I as an expat have the least to say in this struggle! It is their country, their life and their war and today they collectively and clearly are saying "No violence YET". And from long distance the only helping hand I can extend twd them would be just listen to them and do as they say.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I am not sure where the violence is going to come from? Kitchen knives? Don't think so. Armed resistance by paramilitary groups like Mujahedin Khalgh or some Sunni group on the border? They have all tried. So it is not like that people are sitting on a powder kegs with an army to be called upon. I suppose you could choob la charkheh chand ta motori bezari, but that's about it. One thing I am surprised is how come the so called lebas shakhsi ha can go about their lives without looking over their shoulders? Someone must know where they live and work.