Opening Store #9..

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Hi Everybody-

Sharing some good news with all despite all the bad things happening around the world. I am opening my 9th restaurant in San Diego, and it is getting ready to be open to public on Wednesday. Soft opening on Monday night so feel free to join me. Please PM me so I can forward you an invitation. I would be more than happy so see you here.

Here are some last minute pictures from the new place, we ran a mock run for the food to make sure things are OK.:) It is not easy to open a restaurant and it takes a lot to make it happen...

See you soon..
B

LG1.JPG lg2.JPG lg3.JPG

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Wow, that's amazing Bijan jaan, congratulations. :)

It seems like yesterday when you were wondering whether you should embark on this path and hats off to you, not only for having done it with conviction, but WOW - 9 stores already?! :)

I'm thinking I should have just quit engineering back then too and did something else. ;) I heard you met up with my good friend, fellow engineer, and forever business partner (Sir Alex) too and he had nothing but GREAT things to say about you, so I'm looking forward to meeting you if and when we travel to the West Coast. Everything in the pictures looks real yummy btw. :p

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
binjan jan
you have done a fantastic job. the coloring and the ambiance looks just right.

I have seen many successfully Iranian in restaurant business.

unfortunately after a while they sacrifice hyper profitability in favor of long term reputation.

I think part of the reason you are doing so well is your engineering background. keep up the good work.

if I ever end up in sandiego I am gone have to to taste that food.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Bijanjan congrats. It's a wonderful story. One to be proud of.

I was very recently in your neck of woods and actually passed by one of your stores. Unfortunately something came up and I had to leave California quickly. I was looking forward to trying your art :)

I should be back soon. Would love to see you aziz.

Chakeram :)

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Congratulation .
It took courage to quite engineering job that you had and start something like this on that economy. Your risk paid off. Enjoy it Pal.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
It is true that Bijan took some risk but his engineering background help him put his plan on paper and execute it. Therefore, minimizing the risk factor. It is essential to have goal and plan set before you starting anything important in life.

Congratulation .
It took courage to quite engineering job that you had and start something like this on that economy. Your risk paid off. Enjoy it Pal.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Thank you Everybody!! Yes It is not easy to switch gears and thing business when all you have know all your life is being an employee and work for paycheck..there have been times that I regret but when I look back at it, it has been nothing but good.. !!

Bi-Honar jaan I had the honor to meet Sir-Alex and his wife and son. I just wish we could spend more time.

BT jaan, invara miyay bedon-e khabar? Hope to finally get to meet you :)

Thank you again everybody!!

B

Nov 13, 2005
Salam Agha Bijan,
mobareke inshallah
inshallah khoda beresoone ma ham yerooz az toronto pa beshim! biyayim oonja vase shoma car konim ;) tourism

Nov 13, 2005
By the way, I work in a wholesaler here in Toronto, if you got any kind of kind of convinence store, we import cheap lighters too ;) or maybe you know me lol