ORANJE FOREVER!!!!!!

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005

Proud to be a fan of dutch football. Bitch as much as you want with the fouls... but they got a hell of a record and a great run at the world cup...

ORANJE FOR LIFE

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
bah bah bah

chetori Amir Arsenali?

Are you ready for the English Premiere League season? only 30 more days to go.:)

Liverpool vs Arsenal should be a dandy in the opening week.

Sep 25, 2005
you must be real proud.

not only did your team fail to stick to their traditions but their sacrifice availed to nothing.

lost respect for dutch football.

Feb 22, 2005
It is the world cup and Dutch had to do whatever they could to win it. Every other team would have done the same.

Spain were much better and Dutch were able to break their rhythm with their style of play and almost take it to the penalty.

Congratulation to Holland for making it. Would have preferred if Ghana had come up as I think they would have been harder to beat.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Proud to be a fan of dutch football. Bitch as much as you want with the fouls... but they got a hell of a record and a great run at the world cup...

ORANJE FOR LIFE

Dameshoon garm. I am proud to be an Oranje fan, even though I would have liked to see a little better display of football in the final.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002

ORANJE FOR LIFE
if u want people to take u more seriously change your name