Other qualifiers WC2022

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Japan lost 1-0 to Oman of Branko, shocking result.
Iraq and SK are still 0-0 min 75

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
can't believe Japan lost -- it is very weird.

Last edited:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Saudi was the only team playing with fans.

They have been given two pretty soft penalties and are now 3-1 up. AFC.

Doing panenka penalties as well after being 1-0 down for two thirds of the game. The arrogance of these guys.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Doing panenka penalties as well after being 1-0 down for two thirds of the game. The arrogance of these guys.
Vietnam sucked man, lucky goal in the beginning and defending the whole game. They are going to lose every single game.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Did anyone catch the Bulgaria Italy game? Inhave
not seen Bulgaria this competitove, simce Stoitchv
and the 94 team upset W Germany.

Last edited:

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA

قانون VAR به سود عربستان نقض شد(عکس)
مسئول VAR . داستان از این قرار است پس از نفوذ سلطان الغنام از سمت راست، گلر ویتنام برای تصاحب توپ از دروازه بیرون آمد ولی مدافع عربستانی با یک پاس در عرض، سلمان الفرج را در مقابل دروازه خالی صاحب موقعیت کرد.

کاپیتان عربستان ضربه اش را به سمت دروازه زد، اما دوی مانه دو مدافع ویتنام با تکلی دیدنی مانع از باز شدن دروازه تیمش شد. پس از این صحنه، ادهم مخادمه داور اردنی که مسئول VAR بود، به ایلگیز تانتاشف داور ازبکستانی بازی اطلاع می دهد که این صحنه نیاز به بازبینی دارد. پس از مرور حادثه مقابل دروازه ویتنام، مشخص شد توپ پس از برخورد به بدن مدافع میهمان، به دست او نیز برخورد کرده است
قانون VAR به سود عربستان نقض شد(عکس) :: ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LOL if you have three hours of time to waste on Saudi Arabia versus sorry Vietnam then I envy you.
at least I watched a nice competitive game that was very technical by both teams Bulgaria versus Italy. at some point Bulgaria looked a little bit more crisp with their passes and crosses but it was pretty even overall. I loke those games not where you know KSA will win by at least 2 goals.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Iran Esteghlal Inter it does not show your video. I have the SAME PROBLEM, I tired to post highlights of the Italy Bulgaria game but
i think due to copywrithgt, they will not let you post it somewhere, unless it is from a relatively unknown source. I think 90% of you who watched the Saudi Arabia Vietnam game, wanted to see KSA lose lol, they are not THAT incompontent to lose to Vietnam. 2- If you have time in your life to watch Saudi Arabia vs Vietnam, then I envy you.

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Iran Esteghlal Inter it does not show your video. I have the SAME PROBLEM, I tired to post highlights of the Italy Bulgaria game but
i think due to copywrithgt, they will not let you post it somewhere, unless it is from a relatively unknown source. I think 90% of you who watched the Saudi Arabia Vietnam game, wanted to see KSA lose lol, they are not THAT incompontent to lose to Vietnam. 2- If you have time in your life to watch Saudi Arabia vs Vietnam, then I envy you.
Video works fine, it does require you to read the msg though which I assume you did not (not that I am a tiny bit surprised)

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Watched the highlights, first SK penalty is 100% correct, no issue, 2nd PK however, very soft, he did lock the feet of the SK attacker, however the player was on his way down, I would not give a PK for that one personally.
Cheers,

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Really? Hala Madrid, maybe then there’s something with my settings on my computer because sometimes I get to see the highlights and sometimes I don’t.’
this has been blocked from the AFC.
I think they allow you to watch the highlights but they don’t allow you to share it that’s what I was trying to say bro I can read messages lol.