Pahlavi & Khomeini

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
dahanetoonoo aab bekeshin agar esm Mohammad Rezaa Shaa ro mikhain ba'd az esm oon Goh bozorg biaarin.

alabte hanooz Reza kos khol ,Reza kos khol-e az fazl pedar haaseli naborde ...:D

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
hala parazit karesh gereft har ki az nanash ghar mikoneh mikhaad goh e oona ro gher gher e koneh.

These two morons prove that PARAZIT is doing to muslims what its supposed to be doing. It is going up their ass sideways like a cactus tree.

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
They did not force women to remove their hejab. I never saw such a thing. But yes both systems had political prisoners.
He is young and has been told true and false. He has not seen those things.

May 21, 2003
They did not force women to remove their hejab. I never saw such a thing. But yes both systems had political prisoners.
He is young and has been told true and false. He has not seen those things.
Iran is in such a state now that these hezbollahi scum are forced to criticize Reza Shah and what he did a 100 years ago.

they are getting desperate but I don't think they can dig themselves out of this hole. There will be huge upheavals in the Iranian society and the alien ideology of idol worshiping called islam will be flushed down the toilet by the nation of Iran eventually.

May 12, 2007
Iran is in such a state now that these hezbollahi scum are forced to criticize Reza Shah and what he did a 100 years ago.

they are getting desperate but I don't think they can dig themselves out of this hole. There will be huge upheavals in the Iranian society and the alien ideology of idol worshiping called islam will be flushed down the toilet by the nation of Iran eventually.
Do you know if Reza shah did such a thing? Both my grand moms wore chador all their lives. Maybe at part of Iran some officers overreacted but
I doubt he ever issued an order to force women to remove hejab.

May 21, 2003
i hope he did, or at least i wish he did. I would.

think of it this way.

wearing that piece of garbage on your hair is promoting the rape and the killing of our nation and culture.

Any man or woman who wears the islamic attire is AS GUILTY AS THOES IDOL WORSHIPERS WHO ATTACKED OUR SACRED SOIL AND DROWNED IT IN THE BLOOD OF PERSIAN PEOPLE.

you are DIRECTLY promoting people who raped your ancestors. man jaaye reza shah boodam i would shoot the bastards.

May 21, 2003
its like someone comes to your house and robs you and assaults members and your family and empties your house of your belongings and you go and kiss his hands.

che ghad lajan garaayee, che ghad bi naamoosi o bi gheyrati base digeh.

mardom e iran bayad een zanjeer haye na maree ro az pashoon baaz konand va mesle Iranaian pish az eslam RAAT BE EESTAND.

raast va sareshoon o bala begirand be jaaye inke be yek kessafat e namaree dar havaa be esme alaah tazim konand.

base digeh, past fetrati base digeh.
iran dare tajziye mishe base bi sharafi o bi namoosi.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
VOA in big part is nothing but crap ..unfortunately iranians in iran watched it 24 hrs a day.now parazit did a few funny or smart segments..so what..? I don't find most of their crap funny..or inteligent.....making fun of what a cirtain tuban head somewhere in iran said doesn't take lot of talent and is frickin' cheap..

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
his comment proves the clip ???

your comment proves that you have no idea why a clip is posted on the internet. if you need some insight ask. we ll help.
I do not need insight.
This is just a comedy by two people who are criticizing things in two eras's (khomeini and Pahlavi) with a bit of exaggeration. it is called Tanz.

People should always be allowed to criticize. Not letting criticize someone or certain concepts, then they become idols.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
i hope he did, or at least i wish he did. I would.

think of it this way.

wearing that piece of garbage on your hair is promoting the rape and the killing of our nation and culture.

Any man or woman who wears the islamic attire is AS GUILTY AS THOES IDOL WORSHIPERS WHO ATTACKED OUR SACRED SOIL AND DROWNED IT IN THE BLOOD OF PERSIAN PEOPLE.

you are DIRECTLY promoting people who raped your ancestors. man jaaye reza shah boodam i would shoot the bastards.
Love your logic man! Sad rahmat be oppositione Los Angeles neshin.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
It was a poorly prepared program which lacked any meaningful substance.

The two kids simply repeated the cliche garbage that has been taught in Iranian schools in the past 33 years under the IR and Mullahs curriculum.

Their lack of knowledge about the real history of Iran could only be matched by their lack of comical talents and creativity.

I think before making their next show , they should stay away from cameras and you tube and actually crack open a book and maybe then, they can create a show that is worth watching.