Paralympics 2020 (2021)

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
62 athletes. Starts tomorrow. Best tally of Golds remains Sydney (2000) at 12, best ranking remains London (2012) at position 11th.

Zahra Nemati (taekwando blackbelt who was paralysed after a car accident and became an archer winning golds in 2012 and 2016) is the flag bearer.

1629760642134.png

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
62 athletes. Starts tomorrow. Best tally of Golds remains Sydney (2000) at 12, best ranking remains London (2012) at position 11th. Zahra Nemati (taekwando blackbelt who was paralysed after a car accident and became an archer winning golds in 2012 and 2016) is the flag bearer.
you are a very twisted individual, I am sure you know it very well.......what flag?
Are you talking about that flag, the flag of Islamic Republic of Iran, the flag with that nasty alouhaAkbar ISIS sign in its middle?
And you dare of talking about "Iran's most symbolic mythical heroes" in the other threds, you are ultimately twisted duster, find some help comrade!

hAji bonita you telling all of us you are proud of this flag and you admire the flag bearer, is that correct?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Are you on drugs? What the hell are you on about?
You never answered the question, you sure is afraid of being caught, aint dat rite hAji bonyto?

Tell me what flag are you talking about, or should I ask the way you do "Tell us what flag are you talking about?" :D
You know it and I know it (as you use to put it, we know it ...:D) you love and admire the hAji IRI flag!
At least act as brouw @Playboy, the guy loves and admirers IRI and its flag and he is not a minute late in acknowledging it, but you're a sneaky, double-faced infernal traitor and schemer.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
You never answered the question, you sure is afraid of being caught, aint dat rite hAji bonyto?

Tell me what flag are you talking about, or should I ask the way you do "Tell us what flag are you talking about?" :D
You know it and I know it (as you use to put it, we know it ...:D) you love and admire the hAji IRI flag!
At least act as brouw @Playboy, the guy loves and admirers IRI and its flag and he is not a minute late in acknowledging it, but you're a sneaky, double-faced infernal traitor and schemer.

None of what you say makes sense.

I don't understand your "Haji bonyto brouw comradesky dat rite" etc... language.

If you don't care about paralympics and just want to troll then maybe don't click on the thread? Just a thought.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
None of what you say makes sense. I don't understand your "Haji bonyto brouw comradesky dat rite" etc... language. If you don't care about paralympics and just want to troll then maybe don't click on the thread? Just a thought.
Answer the question, you know the FLAG..... the IRI flag:ROFLMAO:

or I say as me' old man and grand uncle still use to say; if you cant/want answer the question go...get... let it breeze for god sake!
They say its an old persian saying, rite!

Or as we use ta say here in US of A,
get'outa ma' face for fuck sake, before I kick your soft ass far back to the backside of the moon, that will be one way ticket...ay!
Dont ever start a bloody shit with me, or stand your grand. I am not as nice as brouw @TeamMeli, see...

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Answer the question, you know the FLAG..... the IRI flag:ROFLMAO:

or I say as me' old man and grand uncle still use to say; if you cant/want answer the question go...get... let it breeze for god sake!
They say its an old persian saying, rite!

Or as we use ta say here in US odf A,
get'outa ma' face for fuck sake, before I kick your soft ass far back to the backside of the moon, that will be one way ticket...ay!
Dont ever start a bloody shit with me, or stand your grand. I am not as nice as brouw @TeamMeli, see...

I've got no idea what any of this means, what "stand your grand" means or what the rest of your garbage means, you make Sherwin sound cogent.

But fcuk IRI and screw you if you support them, and that aghrab flag you posted.

You must be a certain kind of sick if you want to troll and be a dick with this nonsense in a paralympic thread ffs....

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I've got no idea what any of this means, what "stand your grand" means or what the rest of your garbage means, you make Sherwin sound cogent. But fcuk IRI and screw you if you support them, and that aghrab flag you posted. You must be a certain kind of sick if you want to troll and be a dick with this nonsense in a paralympic thread ffs....
Now we talking baby, that's it.....
The flag.... and the flag bearer. I knew you fancy that flag, you goerdiano...lol

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Get help pronto man.
my 'own house n!gga, you have to learn how to shift your lingo depending on who you're talking to cyber-led.
yAr level of lingo is what I throw at you here, nothing more nothing less ma'lil coñito!

The problem with you and those like you is the way you acting as bloody opportunists, sometimes shifting to be pure instigators.
Your kind of folks love to be seen, always licking it upwards even if your noses get clear smelly brown, the bad part is you do not even notice it until staning infront of a mirror, you are one of those who loves jiggling with them upper hands, whether appropriate or not.
The difference between you and me is that I always think about the next painting while you love to attract others in the group by involving them in your bizarre statements like "do you guys hear what this fella saying there or there?" or "does anyone of you my dear friends agree with this hAji here?", which I DO NOT act such as!
You could easily become an adjutant in da deutsches nazi-heer under der deutscher offizier Gerhard Engel as I see it, that would suit you very precise!

Come'n compadre, come back when you load up with your uncut (lets say primary) username and lets talk about that IRI-flag you fancy, ay!