Passport in iran airport

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
we have two folks here who recently went to Iran and I am pretty sure they are both under 30 years old.

I am pretty sure.they are taking passports right now.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I went back about 15 days after the election and didn't have or see anyone who had any problem. Many folks that I saw while I was there who had arrived before or after me didn't have any problem either.

May 12, 2007
Hi, i was just wondering if they still take the passports of the young people in imam khoemini airport thanks.
I wrote this earlier. No they don't. It may change I cann't gurantee but several friends of mine have been there lately.
But they have a list of names and a list of pics they check. If you look like one of those pics you will be invetigated.
So put no picture on face book.

abdollaz

Football Fan
Feb 3, 2009
I wrote this earlier. No they don't. It may change I cann't gurantee but several friends of mine have been there lately.
But they have a list of names and a list of pics they check. If you look like one of those pics you will be invetigated.
So put no picture on face book.
were any of ur friends young?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I just recently came back from Iran, and no didnt have any problem with taking my passport at the airport. but again I diactivatived my facebook account before I went there. so u do the same.

but again rules change in Iran instantly, specially that airport is now run by Sepah..

May 12, 2007
were any of ur friends young?
28 years old. But the age dose not play a role. You should appear as a normal person. You maybe in trouble if you are a jounalist, have
face book acount and son.
I agree with flint. stop travelling if you don't need to. Not just beacuase of the password.Simply because you can be in the wrong place at
the wrong time.

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
They can be a lot more nasty. I always thought taking laptops to Iran was risky even before all this. They can always find something in it that is going to hurt you. Of course, posting to forums is not without its risks. We think we are anonymous here but that is not entirely true.

A

Ammiddeon

Swilatia wrote:These threads are stupid anyway... in the other two, some bids were more then enough for the bidding country to simply build their own airport and name it how they wanted.