Pelé admitted to ICU

A medical report has stated that the former Brazilian football star, Pelé, who has been in Sao Paulo's Albert Einstein Hospital for the past four days as a result of a urinary infection, has been transferred to an intensive care unit.
The medical report released by the private hospital states that 74-year-old Edson Arantes do Nascimento, Pelé, "remains hospitalized in a clinically unstable state".
"In order to be better cared for, (Pelé) was transferred to an intensive care unit in to be monitored", adds the communication regarding the 'King of Football', world champion with Brazil in 1958, 1962 and 1970.
Pelé was admitted on Monday to be treated for a urinary infection in the hospital located in the Morumbí district in the West zone of the city of Sao Paulo.
The new symptoms were discovered when Pelé went to the hospital to evaluate the surgery he underwent on 13th November to remove some kidney, urethral and vesicular stones from which he was discharged two days later.
The medical report makes no reference to any possible discharge date for the former Santos and Cosmos player.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Urinary infection can not be that dangerous??!! Of course it's different if you're 74! I hope he recovers ASAP!!!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Urinary infection can not be that dangerous??!! Of course it's different if you're 74! I hope he recovers ASAP!!!!
I know if it goes untreated it can become bad but like you said when you are 74 all bets are off I hope he recovers Pele is one of my all time favorite players and I'm not even a Brazil fan. He is such a good ambassador to the game.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I know if it goes untreated it can become bad but like you said when you are 74 all bets are off I hope he recovers Pele is one of my all time favorite players and I'm not even a Brazil fan. He is such a good ambassador to the game.
No actually he's been a terrible thing for the game after retiring from playing. He was a great player (one of the greatest), but as a retired footballer he's been nothing but the mouthpiece of Fifa's corrupted faction for years. People like him are the reason why Fifa gets away with so much bullshit.

I hope he recovers but shuts his mouth for good.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
امیدوارم این مردک مافیأیی که آابروی هرچه رشوه و رشوه خواری را برده زود سالم شود،ولی*** شرّ کثیفش را از فیفا به همراه اون شارلاتان سوئیسی و بکن باوئر آلمانی کم کند.حیف مارادونا نیست که این بی*** مقدار به خودش اجازه میدهد تا خودش را با او مقایسه کند.همهٔ دنیا به مارادونا رای دادند اونوقت این مردک می***گوید طبق تصمیم فیفا من بهترین بازیکن دنیا شدم،یکی*** نیست به این تهی مغز بگوید آخه تو هم از همون فیفا و رشوه گریهای اونها رای آوردی،واگر نه*** اکثر مردم دنیا مارادونا را بهترین دانستند.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
No actually he's been a terrible thing for the game after retiring from playing. He was a great player (one of the greatest), but as a retired footballer he's been nothing but the mouthpiece of Fifa's corrupted faction for years. People like him are the reason why Fifa gets away with so much bullshit.

I hope he recovers but shuts his mouth for good.
Well I will give you that one but still I hope he recovers but honestly do you think Pele would ever shut his mouth? We have a better chance of finding Jimmy Hoffa. I still hope he recovers though 74 is too young to go.