Persian TV channels

Apr 22, 2009
Do you watch persian TV ? if so which one.

there are so many channels these days va mikham bedoonma ke are people actually watching these programs or are they just talking to themselves all day. like there is a new program called Oghabe Iran. an ex general in the air force that is looking to change the regime.....

i myself watch the following sometimes:

Tapesh
Rangarang
Pars TV
Chanenl One
BBC persian
and football of course

and as for the presenters i think:
Davar from ragnang is a total asshole
dariush homayon not surr about him yet
Reza Fazeli RIP great presnter and a true iranian
alireza nourizadeh - dont trust him
alireza meibody - where is now ? great presenter and very knowledgeable
and Fooladvand was interesting to watch too i believe he was killed

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
All channels combined (35+) you may get 15 minutes of half-decent programming per day.

I don't care about the individuals, but the programming is a joke.

It seems like every Iranian who happens to have an opinion wants to open a TV channel to broadcast themselves. This is on one side very hilarious and at the same time very sad.

Apr 22, 2009
All channels combined (35+) you may get 15 minutes of half-decent programming per day.

I don't care about the individuals, but the programming is a joke.

It seems like every Iranian who happens to have an opinion wants to open a TV channel to broadcast themselves. This is on one side very hilarious and at the same time very sad.

true. but to be fair they are all for regime change in iran. the sad thing is all these people calling up to take the piss out of the presenters day after day. i dont get it if u dont like someone why do u watch their program and then call and inslut them.LOL