Pic: AN on plane to NY!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
ohhh,such a show off!!! 'Accidentally' some1 took a picture of them praying in the plane to NY!!! Great Advertising technique indeed!!lol

Previously unpublished photos of Presidents trip to New York

These photos where originaly published in Asre Iran news site a couple of days ago, it is a photo essay taken during the flight of President Ahmadinejad to USA.

Oct 1, 2004
I still don't understand praying while flying. I always remember being told you don't have to pray if you travel, are sick, old or pregnant.

dpour

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2006
I still don't understand praying while flying. I always remember being told you don't have to pray if you travel, are sick, old or pregnant.
Well you were told wrong bro. You pray a 2 rakati for every 4 rakati. And if your pregnant sick or old you still pray. You don't have to FAST if your sick old or pregnant and cannot take it.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
I bet behind those curtains there is a bar and a card table which they didnt take pictures of. Also, possiblly there is a torture chamber somewhere in the plain for Ahmadinejad to practice his hobby while flying :whack:

azaad2004

Bench Warmer
Jul 29, 2005
I bet behind those curtains there is a bar and a card table which they didnt take pictures of. Also, possiblly there is a torture chamber somewhere in the plain for Ahmadinejad to practice his hobby while flying :whack:
only if you consider AN and co's feet odour mixed with gooz and golaab, then yes, that plane is a torture chamber.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
Yes according to you he is a show off...lol...he prays and he is a show off...lol I find this so funny!!!!....get a grip love and relax stop hating on people..instead of posting such pictures why do you not post what is happening to people in the world that actually matter...the admins here deleted my thread on Palestinians for some weird reason and when I confronted you all with the so called rules and regulations of posting on this forum...I DID NOT RECEIVE AN ANSWER...why is your thread acceptable and not mine...your thread is just plan silly and you sound like a bully.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I never understood the concept of bowing down to "God". If God is the creator of the universe and a grand entity, he/she/it certainly has no need for submission from one of his/her/its creations. Assigning a silly human characterisitc like the need to be worshipped, the need to be submitted to, or the need to feel empowered does absolutely nothing but take away from the divinity of such entity,

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Yes according to you he is a show off...lol...he prays and he is a show off...lol I find this so funny!!!!....get a grip love and relax stop hating on people..instead of posting such pictures why do you not post what is happening to people in the world that actually matter...the admins here deleted my thread on Palestinians for some weird reason and when I confronted you all with the so called rules and regulations of posting on this forum...I DID NOT RECEIVE AN ANSWER...why is your thread acceptable and not mine...your thread is just plan silly and you sound like a bully.
foreveriranian,

Avalan ke, Im entitled to post any picture I want as long as its not graphic/offensive. unless u found AN's picture, too rated?!!lol

+ About thread, you should contact admins, not moderators. we have always mentioned this.

and I love you too!!!;)

Faran

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2007
USA
I never understood the concept of bowing down to "God". If God is the creator of the universe and a grand entity, he/she/it certainly has no need for submission from one of his/her/its creations. Assigning a silly human characterisitc like the need to be worshipped, the need to be submitted to, or the need to feel empowered does absolutely nothing but take away from the divinity of such entity,
BH jan the answer to that would be, in my opinion, that it's for the person praying, not for God. In prostrating oneself before God one is meant to obtain a sense of sureness, security, purpose, and humbleness.

Faran

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2007
USA
AN: baba berim rah bedar shim ;)
khalaban: fadatoonam misham aghaye rais jomhoor, khalaf nist in kara?
guy next to AN: baba ina hamash harfe pasho bia :D

AN: khob dokmeye samte chap chikar mikone?
other guy: oono feshar bedi mana regenerate mikoni
AN: ahan, bad spell cast chejoori mikonam?
other guy: inja.
AN: Ya Ali.

ah, I'm getting too old for this.

Awwwww come on Mahmoud you didn't even leave me a single line!
AN: Don't worry there is plenty more where it came from, I have a guy (Chavez). Now shut up and let me get tweaked.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2003
Bi honar JAn, God, does not need his creations to worshipp him. It is the beleivers who needs prayer. By practice of prayer the beleivers who are susceptible of being egotistic, selfish and self-centered (like all human beings), humbles himself in presence of his God, therefore, the prayer is a daily reminder IMHO.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Awwwww come on Mahmoud you didn't even leave me a single line!
AN: Don't worry there is plenty more where it came from, I have a guy (Chavez). Now shut up and let me get tweaked.
LOL. Good one bro. ;)

Faran and IranPaak jaan,

Thank you both for a great response to my question about bowing/praying. If you are both interested in bouncing some ideas around and don't mind us examining this a little deeper, 2 more questions come up for me :

1 - If that was the case (i.e. its for the individual, not God), should praying not be presented as a matter of personal choice (i.e. one's need to pray), as opposed to being a strict requirement of religion/God (i.e. God's need for one to pray?

2 - Considering the grandure of this entity God, should we not be aware of it and humbled by it every moment of every day - walking, talking, sitting, eating, or with every breath we take? Do we only feel humbled when bowing and is that suggesting that we are at his/her/its level the rest of the time? If we need to remind ourseleves 5 times a day of how humble we are, are we really humble at all?

I guess that's a little more than 2 questions, but I tried bunching them together. ;)

raminio05

National Team Player
LOL. Good one bro. ;)

Faran and IranPaak jaan,

Thank you both for a great response to my question about bowing/praying. If you are both interested in bouncing some ideas around and don't mind us examining this a little deeper, 2 more questions come up for me :

I guess that's a little more than 2 questions, but I tried bunching them together. ;)
Baa ejazeye Iranpaak and Faran, I would like to answer your questions.

1 - If that was the case (i.e. its for the individual, not God), should praying not be presented as a matter of personal choice (i.e. one's need to pray), as opposed to being a strict requirement of religion/God (i.e. God's need for one to pray?
No it shouldnt, because being the opposite of humble, which is pridefull is not only a sin, but it is a sin that leads to other sins. Praying (and meaning it) ensures protection from pride and vanity.
2 - Considering the grandure of this entity God, should we not be aware of it and humbled by it every moment of every day - walking, talking, sitting, eating, or with every breath we take? Do we only feel humbled when bowing and is that suggesting that we are at his/her/its level the rest of the time? If we need to remind ourseleves 5 times a day of how humble we are, are we really humble at all?
Unfortunately, the human mind does not work that way. You cannot alot a HUNDRED PERCENT of your being to "considering God's grandeur" when you are doing something else. Praying is alloting a special time where all other thoughts and feelings are pushed out of the way so that you can truly FEEL God. Let me ask you a question now. Would you be able to meditate just as well during your daily activities as you would if you had a special time for doing nothing else but meditating?

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
How do they fix on Qebleh...Any Giro?
Reminds me of the joke...someone was being assessed for his deeds after death...
The accountant angel says you had prayed 365*17*(90-15) RAKAT.
That times 100 for each RAKAT multiplied by 0.965925826, is 44951773
He says what is that 0.965925826???
The angle says your Qebleh was 15 degree away from real Qebleh and you only get credit for the projection of your THAVAAB that is your THAVAB multipied by Cosine (15) !!!!