Picking a Movie for tonight

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
I saw it yesterday with my gf, fantastic movie..we were talking about it all night lol. I loved the concept and storyline, and the music and cinematography made it complete. Thanks alot Farbod, it was your words of praise that made me decide to go to that movie ;)

And Pooya, I actually watched Seven Pounds on DVD today (I hadn't seen it before)..also a good movie, I liked the way the plot kept unfolding bit by bit until his entire plan was made clear. + I generally like Will Smith as an actor. To be honest I liked Inception more, but that's purely a matter of taste.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
It is just plain fantastic -
The movie has several twists and issues I like to discuss - especially with ADC and other members who are lawyers or know about law. I will try not to ruin it for those who have not seen it.
Here are my questions -
1- How does facebook make money without taking ads? Why is it worth so much? I know sites do make $ for traffic - but does it justify $15 billion or more?
2- Has Facebook copyrighted the way to create such communities, and is selling it to others?
3- The movie was made based on a book called "The accidental Millionaire" - did the movie makers need the consent of the actual characters to make this movie using real names?
4- As the end of the movie, the results of lawsuits and settlements are announced with the exception of one person, Eduardo - the best friend whom I think deserved the most. Why do you think that was? I think he must have gotten screwed.
5- There is a scene after Mark moves to Stanford, in a club where he meets the Napster guy (Sean Parker) - does anyone know the soundtrack played during that scene - I have been looking all over the place. It is the best upbeat disco sound I have heraed since the 70's.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
msuic is by NiN its all custom made he offers free samples on his site...of that movie sound track
FCB has Ads and is very profitable (smart ways to make money) ppl play games and buy stuff for in game items,

fcb is unlike digg.com (worth nothing now)

accidental billionare
and its not that truthful of a movie

Dec 12, 2002
usa
exactlly masoud jan,. they aregetting as much as infos and e-mial they need and sell it to companies in future .there was some thing about this north america which the whole world had admired was that the respect for people's privacy .now people with their own hand put everything on auction ,just to putting their pictures in somewhere and some bache bazi attitude,this guy accept you as a friend and that one deny you .i don't mind that for real real old people who live in retirment house, but private infos should be blocked .there are so many wierdos in this world .

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2005
Zuckerman pretty much screwed him over, but then again you can't have 34% and be CFO and not be at the head of the company.. He wanted his share at the same time not do anything.. 6% is still not bad or should I say $1 billion. ;-)

Oct 1, 2004
5- There is a scene after Mark moves to Stanford, in a club where he meets the Napster guy (Sean Parker) - does anyone know the soundtrack played during that scene - I have been looking all over the place. It is the best upbeat disco sound I have heraed since the 70's.
Go to www. 4 s h a r e d . com (remove the spaces) and search for "social network ost". You should find what you're looking for. The track is called "In motion".

Oct 18, 2002
Go to www. 4 s h a r e d . com (remove the spaces) and search for "social network ost". You should find what you're looking for. The track is called "In motion".
This one?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E87JSduSnVw"]YouTube - In Motion - The Social Network - Soundtrack OST[/ame]

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Thanx Guys - but "In Motion" is not it.
I did do a search for the sountracks and checked each that was listed on youtube - but it was not amongst them!

BTW - I read somewhere Facebook had $350 million income last year.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2004
Found it.
I think:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvg8oVOig6A"]YouTube - Dennis de Laat - Sound Of Violence (Main Mix)[/ame]

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Yep - that's it. Love U fatso

Reminds me of Jean Michel jarre of my era
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD8dZGffkzQ"]YouTube - Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene 4[/ame]

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
اکران فيلمی درباره علی پروین با عنوان "سلطان"

برچسبها: افراد مشهور, هنر, ورزشی

مراسم اکران فيلم "سلطان" سه***شنبه شب با حضور علي پروين، خانواده وي و جمعي از ورزشکاران و هنرمندان در تالار ايوان شمس برگزار شد.
به گزارش مهر، مراسم اکران فيلم "سلطان" ساخته مجيد توکلي که اختصاص به نمايش گوشه***اي از زندگي علي پروين بازيکن و مربي پيشين تيم ملي فوتبال ايران و باشگاه پرسپوليس داشت، ساعت 19:30 سه***شنبه با تاخيري 90 دقيقه***اي در تالار ايوان شمس و در غياب بازيکنان و مربيان و مسئولان فدراسيون فوتبال برگزار شد.

با ایمیل ارسال کنید این را در وبلاگ بنویسید! در Twitter به اشتراک بگذارید در Facebook به اشتراک بگذارید در Google Buzz به اشتراک بگذارید

سردبیر: علیرضا ادریسی