pics: you listen to musighi gheyre mojaz?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
LOL, I am sorry footballeirani, I totally misunderstood your originally post (what's new:) to which I responded. I thought you were talking about Mahvash's car accident, and had doubt if she died in a car accident.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if FI still has any doubts about Mahvash's accident,there are reports of the accident in iran's papers at the time,only to be furnished upon FI's insistance!!!:4:

IP jan,did you have trouble listening to any of the Afat links i posted?

Oct 20, 2003
IP jan,did you have trouble listening to any of the Afat links i posted?
No problem Aziz, I appreciate the links. But read my post no.39, I have a question for you.

btw: I like this title بانو آفت- بلبل شرق, that was the kind of announcment, or language I recall places such as Ofgh Talai (Golden Horizon) used to use at the beginning of the entertainers programs.

Jun 18, 2005
Ma ro bash ke in hame madrak va dalil joor kardim baraye estebate theory khodemon. :mymistake

Given Mahvash khanom's picture, I quiet seriously contest the fact that she was involved in a car accident. A truck accident maybe?

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
Ma ro bash ke in hame madrak va dalil joor kardim baraye estebate theory khodemon. :mymistake

Given Mahvash khanom's picture, I quiet seriously contest the fact that she was involved in a car accident. A truck accident maybe?
no way man! cant you see the picture is CLEARLY showing that she was beaten because of bad hejabi? she was beaten by a bache basiji, who had thick glasses and his underwear was stained so his namaz didnt count! can you see it from the picture!??!??!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Mashdi jAn,
Che joori baayad behet begam dar bast chaakareteem. Ajab aahangi? bee khodi nist shomaa walking encyclopedia yeh contemporary Iranian art hasti.

Tasaadof kardeham man baa yaaroo...keh koshteh mano baa cheshm o abroo
aakh braankaard beyaarin...vaay mano toosh bezaarin..keh man khoord o khameeram digeh daaram mimiram.....
Haal kardeem....this ONE is up for you Mashdi jAn, Motori enjoys being called Mashdi's disciple

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Mashdi jAn,
Che joori baayad behet begam dar bast chaakareteem. Ajab aahangi? bee khodi nist shomaa walking encyclopedia yeh contemporary Iranian art hasti.

Tasaadof kardeham man baa yaaroo...keh koshteh mano baa cheshm o abroo
aakh braankaard beyaarin...vaay mano toosh bezaarin..keh man khoord o khameeram digeh daaram mimiram.....
Haal kardeem....this ONE is up for you Mashdi jAn, Motori enjoys being called Mashdi's disciple
Motori jan,
mashdi darbast mokhlese shoma.
Tassadof kardeh am man is just fantastic:

ز عُمرم منو سیر کرده آقا
دل ِ مست ِ منو زیر کرده آقا
به قول ِ بابا طاهر ز دست دیده و دل هر دو فریاد
که هر چه دیده بیند دل کند یاد

would you please read posts # 8 & 9 on this thread.that will shed some light on how the pleasant " Mahvash/Afat diversion " occured on this thread,and you might even enjoy that post.

khosh bashi

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Mashdi JAn, here is another "classic" from banoo Shahpar:

http://www.iranian.com/ram/Shahpar/ShahparAmooSabziForoosh

What was the thing with Banoo Shahpar and her fascination with laboei, Sabzi foroosh, baghAl and the like?

btw: toward the end of عمو لبویی song, the laboie makes a rather indecent proposition in exchange for laboe, don't you think.

well,Banoo shahpar lives in Malmo,Sweden.maybe Sly can contact her to reveal the mystery to us!!

and yes.it was a shocking proposition!!shame shame!!!!!!!:1:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
well,Banoo shahpar lives in Malmo,Sweden.maybe Sly can contact her to reveal the mystery to us!!

and yes.it was a shocking proposition!!shame shame!!!!!!!:1:
Mashdi jAn,
see if you can find a link for this one:

Donbaali rood khooneh..raftanesh khobes
Kharboze yeh gorgaab...khordanesh khobes
gardeshi chaar baagham....kardanesh khobes:shocked:

The song starts with:
Esfahooni migo'ed..chi chi migo'ed
Migoed sar poli khajoo,,,yaaroo vaystades....and so on..

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Mashdi jAn,

The song starts with:
yes,that's a great one.

سر پل خواجو، یارو وایسادس
نازِ چش و ابروش به دلم افتادس

کمرش بس که جنبیدس ، پیرهنش ورقلمبیدس
کمرش بس که جنبیدس ، پیرهنش ورقلمبیدس

check your PM.

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
تیمسار
بنده هم داستان شما را باور می کنم
یکی از دوستان من هم که در ایران زندگی میکند میگفت یک شب با دوستانش در اتومبیل در جاده ی شمال به اهنگ قدیمی مهوش
"دل دارَم ، قلوه دارَم "
گوش میکرده اند که ناگهان چند پاسدار مسلح آنها را گلوله باران کرده اند وآنها از ترس به طرف کوه البرز فرار کرده اند و در پای دامنه ی کوه از دومحور مورد آتشباران بسیجی ها قرار می گیرند .در این حین یکی کشته شده و یکی بشدت زخمی و دیگران هنوز آهنگ غیر مُجاز می خواندند.ولی سیمُرغ (مرغ شاهنامه) به نجاتشان می آید و با منقار و چنگولهایش آنان را به قله ی دماوند می برد. ولی کوه در محاصره ی نیروهای بسیجی و پاسدار بوده و بسیجی ها از پایین کوه مرتب آتشباران می کردند وآنان نیز شیشکی حواله ی آخوند و پاسدار می کردند ودر همان قله ی دماوند می مانند و سیمُرغ برای آنان غذا و دارو می آورده ، ولی متأسفانه به دلیل ِ تقلبی بودن ِ داروهای تهیه شده از خیابان ِ ناصرخسرو همگی جان می سپارند

:(
Yes,
I was actually one of the victims who died from bad medicine.
I was the other one they said ya mikonimetoon ya mikoshimetoon, albateh maaru koshtan

:-ohno:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I was the other one they said ya mikonimetoon ya mikoshimetoon, albateh maaru koshtan

:-ohno:
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
that line never loses it's freshness!!!

bah bah bah chetori Khoshteep jan?
and since you are a living martyr (shahide zendeh) of " gheyre mojaz music" ,here is one from marhoom Jalal Hematti, for your resting soul!! ,and hopefully you have enjoyed the earlier music links posted on this thread.( Mahvash,Afat,Shahpar)

http://www.persiansquare.com/Music/PersianCube selection/Jalal Hemati - Parivash.MP3

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
You made my day mashdi Jaan. I had heard that Parivash song once
in one of the football video clips. I think it was Bahrain-Iran goals in China.
I always wanted to find a copy of that song but never knew what
the name was so I could not even search to find it.

Thanks a lot for that moosighiye gheir mojaaz... :)

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
LOL, I was wondering where you were Khoshteep, I have heard that joke many times but it still cracks me up.
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
that line never loses it's freshness!!!

bah bah bah chetori Khoshteep jan?
and since you are a living martyr (shahide zendeh) of " gheyre mojaz music" ,here is one from marhoom Jalal Hematti, for your resting soul!! ,and hopefully you have enjoyed the earlier music links posted on this thread.( Mahvash,Afat,Shahpar)

http://www.persiansquare.com/Music/PersianCube selection/Jalal Hemati - Parivash.MP3
Ghorbooneh doostaane Paako mashdi, man hashtam makhsoosan vaghty ke mashtam

Parivash ghalat kard shohar kard.... yes I couldnt think of a better music for my martyrdom

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Mashdi jAn,

The song starts with:
موتوری جان
شانست گرفت.تصادفی پیداش کردم
صفا کن

سر ِ پل ِ خواجو

http://www.asheghane.ir/Mor86/BaSafa/01%20-%20Sare%20Pol%20e%20Khajoo(www.BiDel.ir).wma